Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

No Sex Tonight - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Sex Tonight (3690 Views)

No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady / Best Reply To When Your Wife Says No Sex Tonight.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex Tonight by 5minsmadness: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2015
I 've never quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much.
And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing
or why men think with their head and women with their heart.

For example…One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion started to heat up, but then she said "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she said the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day, I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, high-end department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a tsunami. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. But, I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."
She appeared to be almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear; let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"
I then said "Honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial means as a man, enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently, I'm not having sex tonight either.

#Copied

30 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Sex Tonight by RoyalRoy(m): 12:21am On Oct 13, 2015

Classic!!!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Tonight by yomi007k(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2015
Lol cheesy
Re: No Sex Tonight by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 13, 2015
grin Lol...is tat mean u have no money to pay those expensive things she got and instead nailed her back what told u d other nyt..funny.
Re: No Sex Tonight by theunusualmoon(m): 12:27am On Oct 13, 2015
grin
Re: No Sex Tonight by Koleman(m): 1:11am On Oct 13, 2015
5minsmadness:
I 've never quite figured out why the sexual urges of men and women differ so much.
And I never have figured out the whole Venus and Mars thing
or why men think with their head and women with their heart.

For example…One evening last week, my wife and I were getting into bed. Well, the passion started to heat up, but then she said "I don't feel like it, I just want you to hold me."

I said "WHAT??!! What was that?!"

So she said the words that every husband on the planet dreads to hear..."You're just not in touch with my emotional needs as a woman enough for me to satisfy your physical needs as a man." She responded to my puzzled look by saying, "Can't you just love me for who I am and not what I do for you in the bedroom?"

Realizing that nothing was going to happen that night, I went to sleep.

The very next day, I opted to take the day off of work to spend time with her. We went out to a nice lunch and then went shopping at a big, high-end department store. I walked around with her while she tried on several very expensive outfits. She couldn't decide which one to take so I told her we'd just buy them all. She wanted new shoes to compliment her new clothes, so I said lets get a pair for each outfit. We went on to the jewellery department where she picked out a pair of diamond earrings.

Let me tell you...she was so excited. She must have thought I was one wave short of a tsunami. I started to think she was testing me because she asked for a tennis bracelet when she doesn't even know how to play tennis. But, I think I threw her for a loop when I said, "That's fine, honey."
She appeared to be almost nearing sexual satisfaction from all of the excitement. Smiling with excited anticipation she finally said, "I think this is all dear; let's go to the cashier."
I could hardly contain myself when I blurted out, "No honey, I don't feel like it."
Her face just went completely blank as her jaw dropped with a baffled, "WHAT?"
I then said "Honey, I just want you to HOLD this stuff for a while. You're just not in touch with my financial means as a man, enough for me to satisfy your shopping needs as a woman." And just when she had this look like she was going to kill me, I added, "Why can't you just love me for who I am and not for the things I buy you?"
Apparently, I'm not having sex tonight either.

#Copied
hahahahahaha you seriously nailed it! Best post have read today. Can stop smiling

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by funlord(m): 1:14am On Oct 13, 2015
undecided

You both Seem petty 2 me! The worst part is none of ya'll is getting shagged so you both lose! SOUR!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Tonight by TeGaTeGa1(m): 1:16am On Oct 13, 2015
cheesy grin guy no try that thing with warri girl o

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Tonight by Babe2sure(f): 3:32am On Oct 13, 2015
gringrin Tit-for-tat.
Re: No Sex Tonight by flyca: 3:52am On Oct 13, 2015
The last part should read:
Apparently, I'm not having sex for a long long time. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Tonight by Ewuro4: 4:46am On Oct 13, 2015
In other words Men want sex while women want money. #classic

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by Nobody: 4:54am On Oct 13, 2015
Lol.....
Re: No Sex Tonight by armyofone(m): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2015
Building anthill...no sex for a while but when konji hits you huh, you wouldn't know when Aladin ' s mat gives you a ride to the store to pay for all you just turned down grin

Why can't you just hold me without digging in by the way? grin
Re: No Sex Tonight by Cutehector(m): 6:22am On Oct 13, 2015
Epic grin cheesy grin
Re: No Sex Tonight by lilmax(m): 6:33am On Oct 13, 2015
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin

Wicked, i like it cool
Re: No Sex Tonight by Exponental(m): 6:34am On Oct 13, 2015
TeGaTeGa1:
cheesy grin guy no try that thing with warri girl o
You can try it. Just ensure you pay the bills after the display..
1- 1
Re: No Sex Tonight by JoeCutie(m): 6:39am On Oct 13, 2015
Choi! Romantic wickedness! cheesy

Girls doing shakara with sex since the time of Adam & Eve. undecided

I've told guys to join me let's kick their asses by boycotting them and their sex. Even if you go stark nàked before me, I no go move. undecided Try it first. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Tonight by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2015
The message is clear for those who discern. How useless would've the OP felt had the girlfriend footed that bill?

Re-read the OP, and really think on it and what's going on.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: No Sex Tonight by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
The message is clear for those who discern. How useless would've the OP felt had the girlfriend footed that bill?

You're right, the joke would've been on him.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex Tonight by freshcvvs: 8:34am On Oct 13, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

And how hopeless would have the wife felt if he had gone out that night and return the next morning?

8 Likes

Re: No Sex Tonight by hahn(m): 8:47am On Oct 13, 2015
The moral of this story is wrong. Marriage is not tit for tat.

How will one night's lack of sex affect my reasoning. If she didn't agree to make love at night, we can do it first thing in the morning.

Only men who are single and live with their parents will find this amusing undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Tonight by Haywhymido(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2015
armyofone:
Building anthill...no sex for a while but when konji hits you huh, you wouldn't know when Aladin ' s mat gives you a ride to the store to pay for all you just turned down grin

Why can't you just hold me without digging in by the way? grin

n what of the time when konji hold u. where will u run to
Re: No Sex Tonight by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2015
freshcvvs:

And how hopeless would have the wife felt if he had gone out that night and return the next morning?

In one fell swoop, he opened the marriage up and freed all parties involved. The possibilities are endless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Sex Tonight by 5minsmadness: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2015
JoeCutie:
Choi! Romantic wickedness! cheesy

Girls doing shakara with sex since the time of Adam & Eve. undecided

I've told guys to join me let's kick their asses by boycotting them and their sex. Even if you go stark nàked before me, I no go move. undecided Try it first. cheesy
grin
Re: No Sex Tonight by 5minsmadness: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2015
It's interesting how some people attack anything that looks like it favours the male. smiley
Male not getting what he wants = he should sacrifice and understand

Female not getting what she wants = male destroyed the marriage.

grin

3 Likes

Re: No Sex Tonight by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2015
What a stereotypical image of men and women is painted here.
If the woman is enjoying shopping more than s.ex with her husband then she is either sort of prudish or the husband does not know how to do it right. If the husband is not in tune with his wife's sexual needs and she isn't in tune with his, then possibly the two married the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by ApexTitan(m): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2015
hahn:

How will one night's lack of sex affect my reasoning. If she didn't agree to make love at night, we can do it first thing in the morning.

Only men who are single and live with their parents will find this amusing undecided

What is marriage for?

1 Like

Re: No Sex Tonight by raumdeuter: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Lol
Re: No Sex Tonight by raumdeuter: 3:00pm On Oct 13, 2015
hahn:

How will not shopping that day affect her reasoning?

If she cant get new clothes she can wear the ones she has already. I am sure her wardrobe was full already with clothes

The man wont die without sexx and the woman wont die without shopping. So let both continue what they are doing
Re: No Sex Tonight by hahn(m): 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2015
raumdeuter:

How will not shopping that day affect her reasoning?

If she cant get new clothes she can wear the ones she has already. I am sure her wardrobe was full already with clothes

The man wont die without sexx and the woman wont die without shopping. So let both continue what they are doing

The fact that he did that out of spite only proves he is childish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex Tonight by raumdeuter: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
hahn:
The fact that he did that out of spite only proves he is childish

If you refuse to do your housework and your parents withold your benefits e.g Not watch TV or you fail exams and you are denied a vacation, You slap your partner and he walks out doesnt talk to you for hours

Are those also childish?

You calling it childish is your own judgment. Some people address issues differently. Not dealing with issues your own approved way doesnt make them or their marriage different.

Some take to social media, Some yell at each other, some just take a break and walk out, some go ahead and divorce, Some ignore it and let it fester

If his method brings a solution then its all good

4 Likes

Re: No Sex Tonight by cococandy(f): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2015
More stereotypes.

Some ladies would rather F than go shopping.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pressure To Marry Early / Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / Am I Making A Terrible Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.