Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) (5812 Views)

How To Do I Escape Spending So Much / Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? / How Do I Escape? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2015
I need to get home

1 Share

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
THIS WORLD IS NOT OUR HOME BRO...

JUST GIVE UP... GOTO THE LION FOR QUICK DEATH... YOU WILL BE AT PEACE WHEN YOU GET TO THE REAL HOME...

13 Likes

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by utenwuson: 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2015
very easy na! close ur eyes n imagine ur self by d sea! u re dead men!
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Yellowson(m): 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Lolz
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2015
Kill them all angry angry

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Abugab(m): 6:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Remain there.
Very simple
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Emmyk(m): 7:23pm On Oct 15, 2015
Home is relative. So, I guess you are on ur way home.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by oloriooko(m): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
nothing in that picture will kill you except your unforgivable and cruel murder of English!
guy please watch your grammar angry

5 Likes

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Crieff(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2015
Simples. You escape by going back the same way that got you there in the first place.
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by pato405(m): 8:57pm On Oct 15, 2015
guy, wake up! it's only a nightmare.
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by ElCuajo(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
Eat one Scooby snack, you'll defo perform wonders...
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
Cut a big branch,jump into the water,swim on and drive crocodiles away with the branch or cut a stick out of the branch,sharpen it with your teeth and any crocodile that attempts to eat you,blind it's eyes with the stick
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by iamrealdeji(m): 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2015
Abugab:
Remain there.
Very simple
but the snake is there to bite you
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2015
How did you get there in the first place? leave in the same way

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
michaelobinna:
I need to get home
Ask Jet Li he will tell you
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by ODUBEZE: 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
That's quite simple now. Become superman and fly away.
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2015
oloriooko:
nothing in that picture will kill you except your unforgivable and cruel murder of English!
guy please watch your grammar angry
SORRY NO VEX, BUT COME OOO WHAT IS ENGLISH?
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by outlandra(m): 12:00am On Oct 16, 2015
let him wake up from his dream!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by menix(m): 12:58am On Oct 16, 2015
No smart dude here..

OP the guy should just try very noise or shaking to keep the snake away for some seconds cous that tree will certainly fall towards the direction of the lion, killing the lion nd sending dizziness to the snake..
Then pick that kind race wen u see a dead man in a morgue move..

U wondering how the tree will fall Look nd see the lion has eaten the tree stem to its falling stage..

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 16, 2015
just wake up from the dream.
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by sanbells(f): 3:42am On Oct 16, 2015
Fall into d river with the branch ;obviously it's cutting off. Then use it to kill d crocodiles and swim off
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by bidexmat(m): 5:15am On Oct 16, 2015
Escape plan ke? undecided na to slap you comot from dat ya stupid reverie! Wetin u go do for dis kind river when ur mates deh hussle for oshodi! grin
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 16, 2015
with those dogs up there meeeehn fuckkkk bodyguards well just one more thing #AGun and you can walk through the valley and shadow of snatchers, pick pockets, robbers and all.
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:47am On Oct 16, 2015
with those dogs up there meeeehn fuckkkk bodyguards well just one more thing #AGun and you can walk through the valley and shadow of snatchers, pick pockets, robbers and all. I love dogs meeeehn gonna get me one soon,
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 16, 2015
sanbells:
Fall into d river with the branch ;obviously it's cutting off. Then use it to kill d crocodiles and swim off
there are two crocs salivating for him
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 16, 2015
menix:
No smart dude here..

OP the guy should just try very noise or shaking to keep the snake away for some seconds cous that tree will certainly fall towards the direction of the lion, killing the lion nd sending dizziness to the snake..

U wondering how the tree will fall Look nd see the lion has eaten the tree stem to its falling stage..
there are smart guys here but you surely ain't one, make noise by shaking the tree to scare the snake?! nigga fk outta here, snakes only bite when the perceive the fear from you due to the sudden release of testrone by your system thereby making them to bite, shaking the tree will also break the branch of faster thereby huuu wow nice meal for the crocs because the tree can never fall towards the lion why? it's already tilting towards the sea and your weight and the branch the dude is hanging on are gonna be close pals with the sea sooner or later.
the best thing the guy should do is try to jump into the sea bank where the lion can't approach and that will enable him to Usain Bolt himself out of that place.

1 Like

Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Babe2sure(f): 6:19am On Oct 16, 2015
menix:
No smart dude here..

That tree will fell in the water.
Look at where the lion has eaten, the tree will fell in opposite direction. And its already bent towards the water. Falling on the lion and killing it, is out of it.
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by sanbells(f): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
there are two crocs salivating for him
if he's strong enough he can kill dem both
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by menix(m): 7:57am On Oct 16, 2015
icedbeatz:
there are smart guys here but you surely ain't one, make noise by shaking the tree to scare the snake?! nigga fk outta here, snakes only bite when the perceive the fear from you due to the sudden release of testrone by your system thereby making them to bite, shaking the tree will also break the branch of faster thereby huuu wow nice meal for the crocs because the tree can never fall towards the lion why? it's already tilting towards the sea and your weight and the branch the dude is hanging on are gonna be close pals with the sea sooner or later.
the best thing the guy should do is try to jump into the sea bank where the lion can't approach and that will enable him to Usain Bolt himself out of that place.

It baffles me niggaz like u don't have a home training, call ur dad up nd tell him to fvck out of here..

Ur kind is the reason some countries are encouraging abortion cous it's so certain u were conceived after a gang rap.e...

Kid without parent would have made a better comment..
Re: Please Help !!!! How Do I Escape From This (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 16, 2015
menix:

It baffles me niggaz like u don't have a home training, call ur dad up nd tell him to fvck out of here..

Ur kind is the reason some countries are encouraging abortion cous it's so certain u were conceived after a gang rap.e...

Kid without parent would have made a better comment..
well I'm not surprised that is not only that you're not smart but that you also lack common sense, you expect me to rain insults on your parents? hell no because if you truly respect yours that same respect should be accorded to other parents but apparently you don't well someday you "might" develop upstairs. Go and play in the traffic kiddo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Addicted To Sex Or Its Normal / My Experience After 1 Week Of Getting Married �� / Can You Date A Girl That Has Nothing To Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.