Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? (1836 Views)

New Photos Of Couple Who Got Married After Initially Stuck In The Friendzone / How To Do I Escape Spending So Much / Official Logo Of The Friendzone. Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2016
Hi, theres this girl, she is a friend to my friends girlfriend. WE met a few weeks ago, i did not even take interest in her, she later started calling me, texting me inceasantly on whatsapp, e.t.c.

She even invited me out, we both went to see her family folks, bought drinks for me, she was showing me what a typical Nigerian guy will call 'green lights'..

She visited me once, but we did not have sex, she was even pestering me and asking me when next she should come..

I told her i will be around on wednesday, so we agreed.. Unfortunately on that wednesday, something came up, so i had to ditch her and attend to other stuffs, when she came , i told her i was going somewhere, so she couldnt wait.. I went out later.

Later that evening, we were chatting on whatsapp, then i made a joke about kissing her in public,

then her demeanour changed.. She told me that i am kidding, that we are 'just friends'.!

Now, im confused.

Was i in the friendzone all along or i messed up somewhere, coz i dont understand.

Help me please, i dont want to be just friends

Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

Hi, theres this girl, she is a friend to my friends girlfriend. WE met a few weeks ago, i did not even take interest in her, she later started calling me, texting me inceasantly on whatsapp, e.t.c.

She even invited me out, we both went to see her family folks, bought drinks for me, she was showing me what a typical Nigerian guy will call 'green lights'..

She visited me once, but we did not have sex, she was even pestering me and asking me when next she should come..

I told her i will be around on wednesday, so we agreed.. Unfortunately on that wednesday, something came up, so i had to ditch her and attend to other stuffs, when she came , i told her i was going somewhere, so she couldnt wait.. I went out later.

Later that evening, we were chatting on whatsapp, then i made a joke about kissing her in public,

then her demeanour changed.. She told me that i am kidding, that we are 'just friends'.!

Now, im confused.

Was i in the friendzone all along or i messed up somewhere, coz i dont understand.

Go read 48 laws of power. The answers are there. Block head!

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2016
Which of the chapters ? I have read the book.
nigeriancritic1:

Go read 48 laws of power. The answers are there. Block head!
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by nigeriancritic1(m): 10:37am On Apr 30, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Which of the chapters ? I have read the book.
Go back!
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 30, 2016
Lol...
nigeriancritic1:

Go back!
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Adasun(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2016
it's simple,friendzone her 2
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
Go back!
bros, i dont av acces to the book.. Tell me here abeg
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
Go back!
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
nigeriancritic1:
Go back!
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by donbenedict(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2016
If u want to kiss a girl, her lips isn't chained, u grab her and kiss d daylight of her lush lips.

If she likes it, fine, if she doesn't, fine.

Am damn tired of asking people permission before doin smth.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 30, 2016
donbenedict:
If u want to kiss a girl, her lips isn't chained, u grab her and kiss d daylight of her lush lips.

If she likes it, fine, if she doesn't, fine.

Am damn tired of asking people permission before doin smth.
ok.. Wat do i do about the 'just friends' stuff
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:18am On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

Now, im confused.

When a woman wants to fvck you, first, she tests your mettle: "How strong is your desire?"

When your desire is strong, you will not be fazed by any changes in her demeanor.

You will not be deterred by whatever comes out of her mouth.

When your desire is strong, you will not "make jokes". You will not hide your intent behind a joke.

And finally, the best way to get out of the friendzone is to not get into it in the first place. Let there be a pen1s behind your actions.

3 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by donbenedict(m): 11:25am On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

ok.. Wat do i do about the 'just friends' stuff
duno. Girls are confused people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:50am On Apr 30, 2016
lalasticlala, push this my link go FP... niggas needs to step up...https://www.nairaland.com/3048204/5-sure-ways-leave-friendzone.

bro click that thread and learn.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by emotions1: 11:57am On Apr 30, 2016
Brother,If you believe, you go defeat

Stand up to your feet

And say no to your defeat

If you believe

Only Jah fit do the rest
Baba you fit change your Zone ooo
its up to you....
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

When a woman wants to fvck you, first, she tests your mettle: "How strong is your desire?"

When your desire is strong, you will not be fazed by any changes in her demeanor.

When your desire is strong, you will not "make jokes", you will not hide your intent behind a joke.

And finally, the best way to get out of the friendzone is to not get into it in the first place. Let there be pen1s behind your actions.

what do u suggest i do
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Sugarcious(m): 12:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Guy ur own is better. I have over 20 girls who have friend zone me. Sometimes i just sit and cry. Smh. Its not easy

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sugarcious:
Guy ur own is better. I have over 20 girls who have friend zone me. Sometimes i just sit and cry. Smh. Its not easy
ah. Guy, wahala wa o
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 30, 2016
op..she wants to know how serious you are and how much u mean to smiley....Trust me!. Be bold. She has flashed d greenlights already but u ain't making a move to show how serious u are. wink
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by 4C2215131: 1:19pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

Now, im confused.

Search for the term 'friend zone' in the search bar. Your problem has been addressed a zillion times in Nairaland.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jacksonville:
op..she wants to know how serious you are and how much u mean to smiley....Trust me!. Be bold. She has flashed d greenlights already but u ain't making a move to show how serious u are. wink
how sure are you abt this?
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Kherry: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
Sugarcious:

And wat on earth is makin u cry......
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by firstking01(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

Now, im confused.

Thought you have a girlfriend??
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nturguy1122: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
Jst stop being caring...dnt like u'r tasty FINISH...she'll come begging
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 30, 2016
firstking01:
Thought you have a girlfriend??
where, how
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Nturguy1122:
Jst stop being caring...dnt like u'r tasty FINISH...she'll come begging
expantiate pls
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:
how sure are you abt this?

I'm quite sure. Give it a try..
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by HARDDON: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

Now, im confused.

@bolded 1, You should hit your head with a pitch book 10 times! yea you deserve that much!

ladies can make u comfortable so u start goofing and they subtly steal ur balls( the control nob, mumu switch) from u and either kick u to the gutters ( if u aint financially buoyant) or turn u into a maga, if you are. but if you know ur onion, they wud be so attracted to u and defy all odds to be with you.

there were alot of mistakes u have been making with her and she is obviously somehow in control now. she has been setting the pace, doing the taking out, u even went as far as going to see her fam folks! dude, dude!

and no she wasnt showing u green lights, She was silently stealing the control knob and u willingly handed it over to her... by pretending to show u green light( ladies know the only way to floor a man is to show him a lil something; be it green light, b00bs, laps...)

Mistake 1: going to her fam folks , some1 u barely know: immediately she brought that idea , u wud have made joke of her saying : " are you pregnant and are trying to make me go pay your bride price unknowingly? i see tru that, and im not coming. U havent really impressed me.

or u can say, how i'm i sure you aint planning to rape me over there? ............................ turn her down with jokes and never go!

Mistake 2: letting her invite you out: unless ofcos she is a main bae, this shouldnt happen. U r the man and u are meant to take the lead, all u have been doing so far ooze a YES MA'AM typa guy! ladies aint looking for a weak guy( woman wrapper...they wud try to turn you into one and immediately u turn, they move on...confusing huuh?) , they are looking for guy who know their onion in the world of women.

there is something u didnt tell us when she visited: DID YOU TRY TO HAVE HER AND SHE TURNED U DOWN or u didnt just try at all? because i know with so many guys, this is a rare occurrence, they just feel a woman coming to ur place wants to get rumbling.

with your actions and inactions, you are getting yourself friendzoned( gurls dont have the power to just fried zone you)

@ bolded 2, you just made things very difficult for yourself now by making that wack statement, that cudnt pass for a joke!
this is how she interpreted that statement: Im actually a peacock on heat and i cant wait to devour you raw anyhow, anywhere.

it is like telling a new catch that u cant wait to blow her ....even if she was interested in that b4, she wud just shot down, the way forward with women is the way backward. this means, be so much in control of your emotions that even though you are so much interested in her, you lean back and behave like you aint....this drive them crazy because every other guy wud show them that are so much down!

she hasnt really totally friend zoned u, what she meant by " we are just friends" is: im still trying to figure out if you are worth it or not, and u r already sounding up like we are already in a relationship! NO we are just friends for now until u prove otherwise.
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by HARDDON: 3:12pm On Apr 30, 2016
SOLUTION?

Start Acting the man you are.

Start making fun of any statement she makes, be sassy, be witty be funny, these generates attraction! and totally behave like you aint so much interested in her. do the opposite of all you have been doing, if she ask when she can see you again, tell her you wud think about it, hang up dont call her back.........

dont spend too much time talking to her on phone and always be the first to cut the call: right, this is where we draw the curtains, work calls, bye.
BE IN CHARGE!

You can follow this thread to up ur game in the world of women................ https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/1 cos

just like making money, no body teaches you about women in school......u are just expected to know!
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
viickerz:

Now, im confused.

lol...gals ehn, dem go show u all d different colors of light,still tel u thier mind
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
HARDDON:
SOLUTION?

Start Acting the man you are.

Start making fun of any statement she makes, be sassy, be witty be funny, these generates attraction! and totally behave like you aint so much interested in her. do the opposite of all you have been doing, if she ask when she can see you again, tell her you wud think about it, hang up dont call her back.........

dont spend too much time talking to her on phone and always be the first to cut the call: right, this is where we draw the curtains, work calls, bye.
BE IN CHARGE!

You can follow this thread to up ur game in the world of women................ https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only/1 cos

just like making money, no body teaches you about women in school......u are just expected to know!
thats some harsh honesty bro.!
In short, tell me the way out.
Are u on whatsapp?
Re: Help! How Do I Escape The Friendzone? by remiseyi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

When your desire is strong, you will not "make jokes", you will not hide your intent behind a joke.

And finally, the best way to get out of the friendzone is to not get into it in the first place. Let there be a pen1s behind your actions.

Thanks for this...

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Popular Pics/memes On Nairaland / Nose Ring(guys Get In). ...(pic) / When The Groom Decides To Throw The Bouquet(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.