Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship (818 Views)

Different Funny Ways Of Life Of Men And Women (pics) / Different Funny Picture Posses/styles That Will Make Your Day... / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship by lizpedra(m): 8:33pm On Oct 15, 2015
Funny Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse

The following below are the funniest ways to breakup with your Boy/Girlfriend…

“16 missed calls?! You killed my battery so you’re capable of killing me… It’s over!!!”

“How come mosquito is biting me and not biting you? I smell conspiracy. IT’S OVER!”

“You don’t even respect me, I’m talking and you are busy breathing? It’s over!”

“So now you’re drinking coke that has another man’s name on it, better go and find him because it’s over between us.”

“So Beyonce’s “Drunk in love” is your caller tune? I can’t trust alcoholics with my future kids.”

“They are shouting bird flu, you are still cooking chicken. You want to kill me? It is over!”

“I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience. I can’t date someone who’s not patient.”

“Why are you using broom to sweep my room when you know I support PDP? It’s over!”

“You are always abbreviating your texts, you want our children to be short abi? It’s OVER!”

“I told you I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don’t care about me. It’s over!”

“You don’t pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am I? Park your things.”

You can add more below to continue the fun… ;DFunny Ways To Breakup With Your Spouse

The following below are the funniest ways to breakup with your Boy/Girlfriend…

“16 missed calls?! You killed my battery so you’re capable of killing me… It’s over!!!”

“How come mosquito is biting me and not biting you? I smell conspiracy. IT’S OVER!”

“You don’t even respect me, I’m talking and you are busy breathing? It’s over!”

“So now you’re drinking coke that has another man’s name on it, better go and find him because it’s over between us.”

“So Beyonce’s “Drunk in love” is your caller tune? I can’t trust alcoholics with my future kids.”

“They are shouting bird flu, you are still cooking chicken. You want to kill me? It is over!”

“I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience. I can’t date someone who’s not patient.”

“Why are you using broom to sweep my room when you know I support PDP? It’s over!”

“You are always abbreviating your texts, you want our children to be short abi? It’s OVER!”

“I told you I love my food hot but you refused to warm the ice cream. You don’t care about me. It’s over!”

“You don’t pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am I? Park your things.”

You can add more below to continue the fun…
Re: Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship by kcid(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2015
Your pussy is too wide it's over
Re: Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship by kcid(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2015
Your puci is too wide it's over
Re: Different Funny Ways To Breakup In A Relationship by zinachidi(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2015
did u just call me honey?? So u mean my mother is a bee? Its over...

(1) (Reply)

See The 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Closed / 4 Ways To Look Available–not Desperate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.