Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,905 members, 7,838,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. (905 Views)

Imagine The Girl That Have Been Avoiding You Sent You This Msg, What Will You Do / Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by datprincess(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2015
u

1. Most pretty ladies believes that their beauty is their bargain to be well spent on, and most guys don't have that kinda money to spend on a woman. Hence, they avoid them.

2.Most pretty ladies always act pretty. They always make it obvious that they know that they pretty and this behavior tends to rub offensively on the faces of guys. Hence, they tend to avoid them

3. Most pretty ladies look down on non-handsome guys, this pisses off even the handsome guys who are friends to these non-handsome guys. So, in solidarity with their guys, those offensive pretty ones are been avoided or hurt along the way.

4. Most pretty ladies are not sociable . Most of them tend to be introverts, thereby sending the wrong message to guys (that they are not needed).

5. Most pretty ladies are beauty freaks. An addition to their beauty through make-ups tend to make them too beautiful to be approached by men. This sends a sense of insecurity to guys, hence they avo...read more here...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-why-guys-avoid-pretty-ladies-6.html

1 Share

Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by hoebamaa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 15, 2015
Space booked
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by falconey(m): 8:51pm On Oct 15, 2015
with make-up
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by fruityjojo(f): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2015
Most pretty ladies are definitely not introverts.
Most pretty ladies look pretty because of all those makeup enhancements. Underneath those enhancements lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Most pretty ladies don't care abt the handsome face buh the handsome pocketss!
4uk dey love an ugly face with a very handsome pocket angry

1 Like

Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by Michellla(f): 9:11pm On Oct 15, 2015
mmm.i dont agree.
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by hardeymorlar(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2015
Wen I read d topic,i thought u had like a remedy 4 dem or something undecided

1 Like

Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by datprincess(f): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
read before your negative critics
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
Datprincess,ur head dey dia... You were especially right on the show of solidarity part.
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by temitayo315(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2015
Its true.
Some of dem too dey form like u no fit see another fresh gal again. Like say dem no dey shit..
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by gab264(m): 10:02pm On Oct 15, 2015
datprincess:
u

1. Most pretty ladies believes that their beauty is their bargain to be well spent on, and most guys don't have that kinda money to spend on a woman. Hence, they avoid them.

2.Most pretty ladies always act pretty. They always make it obvious that they know that they pretty and this behavior tends to rub offensively on the faces of guys. Hence, they tend to avoid them

3. Most pretty ladies look down on non-handsome guys, this pisses off even the handsome guys who are friends to these non-handsome guys. So, in solidarity with their guys, those offensive pretty ones are been avoided or hurt along the way.

4. Most pretty ladies are not sociable . Most of them tend to be introverts, thereby sending the wrong message to guys (that they are not needed).

5. Most pretty ladies are beauty freaks. An addition to their beauty through make-ups tend to make them too beautiful to be approached by men. This sends a sense of insecurity to guys, hence they avo...read more here...http://www.odiongist.com/2015/06/read-why-guys-avoid-pretty-ladies-6.html
Goodmornin all"
It's morning here in "Afghanistan"gringringrin
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by datprincess(f): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
gab264:
Goodmornin all"
It's morning here in "Afghanistan"gringringrin
you welcome dear
Re: Hello Girl Friends..you Are Beautiful And Guys Still Avoiding You? Get In Now.. by datprincess(f): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2015
hoebamaa:
Space booked

(1) (Reply)

Confession: How Me And My Neighbour Had A Very Nice Time Together | Erotic / What He Told Me / Can You Marry Or Have Sex With Someone Whos Organ Was Stolen For Ritual Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.