Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,784 members, 7,813,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos (5656 Views)

My experience and WhatsApp chats about Yahoo with a friend (photos+) / My Funny Experience With A Lady Friend. (PHOTOS) / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
I got their permission to post their photos ok.

Romantic Sunday .

I feel like doing something different today in this boring section of nairaland.

I know my haters are gonna jump on here to do what they know how to do best but hating is allowed .

Now back to topic .

Sometimes I kinda wonder why myself and brothers are so blessed with beautiful and hard working girls . Lol

Not like we are lazy o because we are also hard working and maybe that's why we always outshine out haters.

I've been called ugly sometimes on here by haters but this ugly airforce got a beautiful girl friend and never scared or shy to show his real face while those calling me ugly ain't even bold enough to show their face with the excuse that nairaland is a faceless forum. grin grin

Now between my bros's bae and my bae, which is finer ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmm

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2017
Mua

2 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2017
If e sure for you , post your photo with your bae

1 Like

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Prinxxdave: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
Hmm
Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by lilmax(m): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2017
hard working.......maybe
beautiful......... NO

2 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2017
lilmax:
hard working.......maybe
beautiful......... NO
Please permit me to thrash your opinion down the waste bin.

Thank you.

9 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
lol

The other slim girl's ass can make a good mattress !!

Damn... so flat like my Belle

8 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by blacq2009(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
They're such divas eeeiiii!

1 Like

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by DarkMagic(m): 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Miss universe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Thank you.
Your brothers sabi better thing.

1 Like

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
I see cute children soon .. wow grin

2 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 2:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cute family, charity comment

2 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by lilmax(m): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Thank you.
you don't have to feel pain grin be calm

it depends on how you see her, so don't be moved

I see ugly, you see beauty......

16 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by BisQuit(m): 2:06pm On Aug 27, 2017
Airforce1 I greet you

3 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
U don go swallow tramadol and smoke gbana again abi?, your babe is just there, your brothers babe is way prettier. Beauty is however in the eyes of the beholder. Reply wen d gbana clear for ur eyes.

Ponzi Hater

5 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
buh is dis reali necessary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
U don go swallow tramadol and smoke gbana again abi?, your babe is just there, your brothers babe is way prettier. Beauty is however in the eyes of the beholder. Reply wen d gbana clear for ur eyes.

Ponzi Hater
Lol werey cheesy
Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stellie:
buh is dis reali necessary
Your comment ain't necessary
Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by OkuFaba(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Pls did they iron cloth on the last girls ass?? Dis one flat o

5 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by coolestchris(m): 2:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
тнιѕ вσу, уσυ иσ gσ яєтιяє

1 Like

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:
I got their permission to post their photos ok.

Romantic Sunday .

I feel like doing something different today in this boring section of nairaland.

I know my haters are gonna jump on here to do what they know how to do best but hating is allowed .

Now back to topic .

Sometimes I kinda wonder why myself and brothers are so blessed with beautiful and hard working girls . Lol

Not like we are lazy o because we are also hard working and maybe that's why we always outshine out haters.

I've been called ugly sometimes on here by haters but this ugly airforce got a beautiful girl friend and never scared or shy to show his real face while those calling me ugly ain't even bold enough to show their face with the excuse that nairaland is a faceless forum. grin grin

Now between my bros's bae and my bae, which is finer ?
You didn't seek for their permission, stop lying. They won't be that childish to give you a go ahead to put their pics on a public forum like NL.

Secondly, the comparison between all ladies is dumb. Your bro's gfs are not of the same level with yours.

6 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
kimbraa:
You didn't seek for their permission, stop lying. They won't be that childish to give you a go ahead to put their pics on a public forum like NL.

Secondly, the comparison between all ladies is dumb. Your bro's gfs are not of the same level with yours.
You're not relevant so I won't take your opinion serious ..

1 Like

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Your comment ain't necessary
dat asyd.... I think i know u in person...r u from yoruba? . Sorry to ask

1 Like

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wat happened to ur music career
Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by iamJ(m): 2:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
google dbanj its not a lie oooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by IamAirforce1: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Stellie:
dat asyd.... I think i know u in person...r u yoruba . Sorry to ask
If you want to talk , you know what to do .
Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Victornezzar: 2:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Wow nice one man
but ur gf(na jazz she dey use 4 u)
Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
IamAirforce1:
If you want to talk , you know what to do .
lol... Soo rude...bye felicia

2 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Oyindidi(f): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Victornezzar:
Wow nice one man
but ur gf(na jazz she dey use 4 u)
Be nicegrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Paulpaulpaul(m): 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Your mumu never do?

3 Likes

Re: Between My Brothers Girl Friends And My Girl Friend - Photos by Victornezzar: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Be nicegrin
hahaha
It's obvious
Good day

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cops Beat Man After Bank Teller Mistake His Erection For A Pistole (pics) / The Real And Unclad Truth About Sex / Huge Guy Throws Off A Man For Rocking His Curvy Girlfriend At A Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.