Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari (1086 Views)

I Can Help You Discipline Your ‘powerful’ Appointees, Fayose Tells Buhari / Fayose Challenges Buhari To Try Yobe INEC REC Over Alleged N15m Bribe / Yobe Tribunal Admits N15m Bribe Exhibits Against REC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by passionate88: 5:02am On Oct 16, 2015
By Rotimi Ojomoyela

Ado-Ekiti—Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has
called for the trial of the Yobe State Independent National
Electoral Commission (INEC) Resident Electoral
Commissioner (REC), Abu Zarma, over the N15 million
bribe he was alleged to have received to influence the
Yobe State governorship election.
The governor said doing otherwise, will make nonsense
of President Muhammadu Buhari’s avowed fight against
corruption, adding that “If nothing is done on a case as
clear as that of the INEC REC, Nigerians can as well kiss
President Buhari anti-corruption fight goodbye.”
In a statement by his Special Assistant on Public
Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka,
Governor Fayose said it was worrisome that despite the
evidence of lodgement of N15 million into the two bank
accounts of the REC, a few days to the April 11 election,
which was admitted as evidence by the Governorship
Election Petition Tribunal in the state, the REC has not
been charged to court.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/alleged-n15m-bribe-prosecute-yobe-rec-fayose-tells-buhari/

lalasticlala
ishilove
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by avelock(m): 5:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmmmm. This is a serious allegation that need to be investigated. We need total overhauling of our government agencies. Over to you EFCC.
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by passionate88: 5:05am On Oct 16, 2015
avelock:
Hmmmmmm. This is a serious allegation that need to be investigated. We need total overhauling of our government agencies. Over to you EFCC.
Buhari will turn a blind eye to these allegations

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by jcflex(m): 5:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Fayose,

FG will investigate, but the one on ground, pls let pursue It to somewhere reasonable first,

let take it turn by turn,

mind you, your own turn is coming as well, because we never forget your poultry wey your fowl no they sheet.

so get prepared.

Thank you
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by redsconsult(m): 5:31am On Oct 16, 2015
Pot calling kettle black.. Is it because buhari has turned blind eyes on how u bribe and rigged your way into government by bribing the rec and army officials to rig in ur favour.. U better shut up now before they turn the tide against you.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by passionate88: 5:36am On Oct 16, 2015
redsconsult:
Pot calling kettle black.. Is it because buhari has turned blind eyes on how u bribe and rigged your way into government by bribing the rec and army officials to rig in ur favour.. U better shut up now before they turn the tide against you.
Fayose won by popular mandate. Fayemi knew he lost to a popular candidate that's why he refused to go to court.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by modath(f): 5:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Fayose may be a tw@t & rabble rouser but this deserves being seriously looked into...

The problem with being an instigator is that even when you are making valid points, the initial reactions still remain " e don come again" & "wetin this time"...

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by jcross19: 5:42am On Oct 16, 2015
jcflex:
Fayose,

FG will investigate, but the one on ground, pls let pursue It to somewhere reasonable first,

mind you, your own turn is coming as well, because we never forget your poultry wey your fowl no they sheet.

so get prepared.

Thank you
can you read your post? From what you posted show that you are party tout who judge in bias and by sentiment. I think the primary goals of this adminstration is to fight corruption and stop this terrorism manace but now i think this adminstration want to be one sided and a witch hunt thats all . No plan for the goodness of nation.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2015
M
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by moyinoluwabun(m): 6:24am On Oct 16, 2015
Dat one na d REC share from national cake, so make he leave him ooo. I still Love/Hate Fayose cos my feelings towards him is inconsistent.
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by NextGovernor(m): 6:31am On Oct 16, 2015
It's progressive bribe so it can't be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by erunz(m): 6:40am On Oct 16, 2015
Its not a PDP state so they will pretend as if it never happened,

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by Olamipapa(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2015
There is sense in nonsense. Fayose biko
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by mightyokwy(m): 7:36am On Oct 16, 2015
redsconsult:
All this bcs the man speak the truth, oh I forgot the REC is not from SS/SE. All northern and western politicians are saints. God save our generation

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by mightyokwy(m): 7:44am On Oct 16, 2015
jcflex:
Fayose,

so get prepared.

Thank you
Did I hear you say turn by turn, this is unbelievable, bcs he is a norther . If he is from SE/SS you would have been asking for his head. God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by stanech: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2015
Waiting for buhari to probe yobe rec

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by lincolnj88: 8:49am On Oct 16, 2015
he go behave like say nothing happen
grin
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by neolboy(m): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2015
If na jonathan men dem go don dey cry foul. Anti corruption my foot and stinking body language

1 Like

Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 16, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Dat one na d REC share from national cake, so make he leave him ooo. I still Love/Hate Fayose cos my feelings towards him is inconsistent.

So shouldnt we also leave diezani and all other corrupt pdp officials. U know, that is their share of national cake... undecided
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:57am On Oct 16, 2015
OldJohn:

So shouldnt we also leave diezani and all other corrupt pdp officials. U know, that is their share of national cake... undecided
grin grin grin just been sarcastic. REC own na bribe while Diezanni na embezzlement, all na still fraud and should be treated according to law of the land without any iota of witchhunt/victimisation.
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by Chigold101(m): 10:02am On Oct 16, 2015
Okay... No northerner is corrupt... Only people from the south are corrupt...
This case will die a natural date
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by jcflex(m): 11:11am On Oct 16, 2015
mightyokwy:

Did I hear you say turn by turn, this is unbelievable, bcs he is a norther . If he is from SE/SS you would have been asking for his head. God have mercy

EFCC chair is been investigated, is it a southerner,

if all the corrupt politician are all taking to court at once, including Amaechi, Atiku BAT, and Obasonjo, i swear they will all floor FG.

if it taking one after the other, if one of them floor FG, then the FG will learn one or two mistake from their side, which will prevent the others from using same to win FG as well,
from there, it will boost the moral of our justice system.

and the hard truth is everybody cant face TRIAL at once, my pple let be sincere with ourselves.

am not a northerner bros, make una take am easy,

with PMB, corruption will be reduce to the barest minimum in this country.

Nigeria will be great again.

I BELIVE.
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by mightyokwy(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2015
jcflex:

EFCC chair is been investigated, is it a southerner,

if all the corrupt politician are all taking to court at once, including Amaechi, Atiku BAT, and Obasonjo, i swear they will all floor FG.

if it taking one after the other, if one of them floor FG, then the FG will learn one or two mistake from their side, which will prevent the others from using same to win FG as well,
from there, it will boost the moral of our justice system.

and the hard truth is everybody cant face TRIAL at once, my pple let be sincere with ourselves.

am not a northerner bros, make una take am easy,

with PMB, corruption will be reduce to the barest minimum in this country.

Nigeria will be great again.

I BELIVE.
Bros keep quiet, Buhari fight against kworoption is targeted at some group of people. Once you ar APC member you ar covered.
Re: Alleged N15m Bribe: Prosecute Yobe REC, Fayose Tells Buhari by Vicadonis(m): 11:39am On Oct 16, 2015
Buhari is fighting enemies not corruption

(1) (Reply)

Bankole Detained In Underground Cell / White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) / Rivers State Election Tribunal And What It Means For Rivers State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.