Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,418 members, 7,850,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) (1085 Views)

Rescued Chibok Girl, Rakiya Abubakar With Her Baby (Photo) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Pregnant Boko Haram Victim Keeps Her Baby Despite Rejections From People: Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by divineappo(m): 10:28pm On Oct 26, 2015
A 32-year-old Los Angeles woman is claiming that she was impregnated by the King of Pop, Michael Jackson, and is now suing his estate. Kiera Johnson, the married mother of two, claims that she was raped by the ghost of Michael Jackson – and her white husband Ken Johnson is sticking by her side.
Kiera claims she was watching the 2 hour Michael Jackson 30 Year Anniversary Special on DVD which aired on HBO in 2001 when she suddenly dozed off during the performance of Thriller. It was at that point, things went horribly wrong. “All of a sudden, I was awakened by a hand caressing my face. But I was home alone, my husband was at work,” Kiera recalls. “The next thing you know, I’m having this erotic encounter with Michael Jackson. But it wasn’t the white Michael Jackson, he was black, and dressed like he was straight out of the Thriller video. I told him to stop, but he would listen.”
Kiera thought nothing more about the “realistic encounter” she had with M.J. – until September 25, 2015 when she gave birth to her third child. “Everything was going well with the birth,” said her husband Ken. “But then when I saw my son, and he was black, I said ‘What the hell is this!’ I was in absolute shock. That’s when Kiera told me about her terrifying dream. I think it’s wrong what happened and that’s why we are suing Michael Jackson’s estate. We just want a decent amount of child support to help raise his son.”
Kiera insists she has never cheated on her husband Ken with anybody of any race. Ken says he believes his wife and has no reason to not trust her, she is his “queen.” The Johnsons say they are willing to accept an out-of-court negotiation and are giving the Jackson family until January 1, 2016 to respond. As of yet, the Jackson family has not responded publicly to the allegations.

Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by redvektor(m): 10:31pm On Oct 26, 2015
h
Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by Archmagus(m): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2015
Both of them are thirsty
Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by Archmagus(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2015
Both of them are 'thirsty'
Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by jesussaves22: 10:41pm On Oct 26, 2015
Akuko mike ejiaga
Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by JewelRegi(f): 10:43pm On Oct 26, 2015
Nothin we no go hear o! Her husband Na white or black? She said she watched the video in 2011 but gave birth in 2015. Make them just say dem dey fin money.

#story for the gods.
#story that touches my heart and shakes my bombom.
Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2015
In Igboland, we call them ogbanjes but in America, they are called psychos.

Everybody is after money in LA mehn. Oyibos eyes are even more red than ours so guys always watch your back.

Keep your prick intact cos that's the major center of gravity as per contacting wahala.

18years child support na 18yrs imprisonment oo and it ain't no joke. gringrin
Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by atakamus: 10:51pm On Oct 26, 2015
Jackson powerful man. Jackson wey his pricko no work when alive is the one that give her belle. Na wa for oyibo. Well 1-1 is the result. Last time na Nigeria woman in Britain wey marry black Nigeria man ended up giving birth to white pikin. They called it gene mutation.
A black guy man wey be their neighbour don capitalise on the woman's love for Michael Jackson and dressed like him to hammer the woman when she her husband no dey. Now that is what I will call Michael Jackson mutation. Thunder fire Donald Trump and other oyibo people. They the craze.
Re: White Woman Claims Michael Jackson's Ghost Is The Father Of Her Baby (pics) by chris4gold(m): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2015
oyinbo with corofo head.

(1) (Reply)

Ex-Niger Delta Militants Protest In Port Harcourt Over Non-payment Of Wages(pics / A Demand For The Names Of Those Returning Looted Money / In 2019.....when Nigerians Hear The Word 'change' (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.