Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? (42759 Views)

Photos From The Launching Of Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by TRUTHTOPOWER: 1:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Good day.
Learn.

I do not see how this kindergarten primer helps the constitutional infraction committed by PDP. The constitution says people. simple. the constitution also says sovereignty belongs to the people. simple. native Americans are diverse cultural groups across diverse territories. just like African Peoples' Charter. so they are peoples and properly so called.

The question is if our laws see us as one group of people and PDP ignores that constitutional standard should we accept it?

To show that it is ignorance: why then is the apostrophe missing so as to show possive case?
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by mikolo80: 1:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
Still playing the opposition while in power as Nigeria continue to burn to the ground?

You guys and your followers are suffering from the poor man's syndrome - When a poor fellow stumbles upon a wealth or status he can ever imagine ,there is this tendency that he would still remain psychologically poor.This is the APC's problem.

Wake up bro - Nigeria is on the brink.
Eh Ehn
it wasn't on the brink for the last 50 years
it was in perfect condition when you leeches were there
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by mikolo80: 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
adeitoro:
I think APC should concern themselves with building a strong government team to curb the very many challenges posing hydra-headed treat to the peace of the nation, instead of checking frivilous issues: like spelling of peoples name.

but why APC.
the ability of APC to end insurgence suppose to be giving them sleepness night, not this.
what is Good for the goose is gone for the pdp
instead of building budgeted infrastructure with our stolen money you're here defending frivolous issues like spelling of ministerial list

the ability to implement back dated contracts before efcc catch up with you should be giving you sleepless nights not defending indefensible
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by maestroferddi: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Senseless thread.

Was Buhari impeached for branding Angela Merkel the president of West Germany?

Every nonentity out there these days is latching on on PDP's misfortune to sound relevant...
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Kazrem(m): 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ha ha ha ha. Same way Idris Wada of Kogi state turned the certificate of return (abi wetin dem dey call am) upside down. grin

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by sparklefresh(f): 3:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Where is the mistake ooooo undecided
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by BALLOSKI: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

I don't think I have enough of it.
I could use more.
Especially when dealing with a category of folks.
Thanks.
you Ehn undecided
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by MizMyColi(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you Ehn undecided

Oya soweee naaaa
smiley
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by BALLOSKI: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
sparklefresh:
Where is the mistake ooooo undecided
' people democracy party' is wrong.
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by BALLOSKI: 4:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
MizMyColi:

Oya soweee naaaa
smiley
Norring ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by Sappyman(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
I was once told that when a party is sinking fast they make such mistakes without knowing. RIP once the most populous Political Party in Africa as once claimed.
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by sparklefresh(f): 4:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
BALLOSKI:
' people democracy party' is wrong.

oh thanks
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by ibietela2(m): 5:29pm On Oct 19, 2015
cremedelacreme:
Shameful. Dunno why Nigerians are so careless with details. This shows our level of seriousness in this country. It's not a political party thing, just a few days ago, the ministerial list that was submitted by the Presidency to the Senate had the word 'ministerial' wrongly spelt. Little mistakes like these matter.

OMENKA
Re: Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? by BALLOSKI: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
sparklefresh:

oh thanks
you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Jewish Apparel Storm High Court Ahead Of Nnamdi Kanu's Trial / I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "Ikoyi Whistle-blower Is Mad" - EFCC Says, Takes Him To Psychiatric Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.