Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? (1090 Views)

Wish Your Favourite Pals Happy New Month. / Pals What Are The 3 Word Better Than I Love You / NEED YOUR ADVICE PALS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2015
it's my girl whom I met in school. I've made the mistake of letting her know how much I love her. actually when we started the relationship I toyed With her emotions alot. but now she's toying with mine cuz I made some unreasonable moves, we are both home presently... before she took me in. she told me she has a boyfriend at home, then if I make attempt of relenting, she starts coming after [trying to impress me] she said she love me, but she has a boyfriend at home. she accepted me aftermath. what I'm confused about is that, I'm a very hyper active dude, who get angry easily and then blast he/she who try rubbish with me.. I've blasted he'd severally, at the end of the day, I'll go back and apologize and she would take me in. something happened last week, some of the guys who approached her in which she declined him before she took me in, always ask from me, about our relationship. as a bad guy, I decided to form playboy, these are things I told him
(1). if I wan Bleep the babe I go Bleep her
(2). me just dey play her heart nii
(3). I get other chicks Wey I dey control
(4). the told me he'll tell her all these and Isaid to hell with him and her.
cuz all those while, I was quarreling with her. it's do surprising that this guy went ahead and told the girl.. then the next day, I called her, and she started saying all those things, I apologized instantly, she told me "she's used to my anger" and she forgave me despite all those words. I observed something, whenever we have a misunderstanding, she starts uploading males status to get me upset, which I'll and will start trying to apologize. the advice I need is, I'm now the one doing the calling, how do I make her stop playing me and why could she have forgiven me despite all my statements. hope she isn't upto anything, cause she told me, that all these things I'm doing is because of the 1 grace that I've, which she refused to tell me. I'm confused. she has my mum's no, even my dad's own. she speaks with my siblings and my mum. advice please
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by nairalandmaster(f): 6:15am On Oct 16, 2015
nice post
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by dkronicle(m): 6:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Simple thing. Stop begging her and get other girls so she will know u are even wanted by others.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2015
When karma kicks back, it will kick u hard enaf for u to fall Down so u better control urself in everything & stop acting like a "bad boy" when ur not at all...apologizing all d time whenever u make a honest mistakes will juz make her even getting numb & careless abt u..
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Sunexy(m): 6:25am On Oct 16, 2015
Space 1st
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2015
Confusing
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Blessinzy(f): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2015
please who understand this post?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:41am On Oct 16, 2015
I told her yesterday that there's this girl whom I'm very close with since childhood, that we're intimate friends, so she now seems to be like talking about a relationship... she was furious but pretended... what if I call her this morning and tell her that I think she's playing my heart, so therefore she shouldn't be scared or surprised about anything that happens afterwards. can I tell her this?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Princejebs(m): 6:43am On Oct 16, 2015
incase
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:44am On Oct 16, 2015
Blessinzy:
please who understand this post?
the wise does, never expected dullards like you to. take this chance now while it lasts, leave my thread before I start up a punch line. goodluck
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:45am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:
When karma kicks back, it will kick u hard enaf for u to fall Down so u better control urself in everything & stop acting like a "bad boy" when ur not at all...apologizing all d time whenever u make a honest mistakes will juz make her even getting numb & careless abt u..

I told her yesterday that there's this girl
whom I'm very close with since childhood,
that we're intimate friends, so she now seems
to be like talking about a relationship... she
was furious but pretended... what if I call her
this morning and tell her that I think she's
playing my heart, so therefore she shouldn't
be scared or surprised about anything that
happens afterwards. can I tell her this?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2015
Now this is simple...Just show her'that you are to be valued but do it wisely cool cool cool
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by tobisco29(m): 6:48am On Oct 16, 2015
Settle yourselves with the concept of your parents
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 16, 2015
hebenezher:
I told her yesterday that there's this girl
whom I'm very close with since childhood,
that we're intimate friends, so she now seems
to be like talking about a relationship... she
was furious but pretended... what if I call her
this morning and tell her that I think she's
playing my heart, so therefore she shouldn't
be scared or surprised about anything that
happens afterwards. can I tell her this?

Boo, juz stop making things complicated...all u need both is a space & stop threathening her with a nonsense chat juz to scare her...if u really love her, show & prove it to her instead...otherwise, u better finish ur school and find a job.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:55am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

Boo, juz stop making things complicated...all u need both is a space & stop threathening her with a nonsense chat juz to scare her...if u really love her, show & prove it to her instead...otherwise, u better finish ur school and find a job.
lol.... how do I?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:56am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

lol.... how do prove or show to her?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:57am On Oct 16, 2015
KashyBaby:

lol.... how do prove or show to her...
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2015
holyFRED:
Now this is simple...Just show her'that you are to be valued but do it wisely cool cool cool
how?
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Quadre: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2015
Get up ur ass and start acting like a man
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by boxer022(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2015
I understand what you are saying but I want you to know that you are the architect of your own failure and present problem. Right from the start when you approached her and she told you that she has a boyfriend at home but considered taking you in, you did not make your intention known to her. Other guys who were interested in her tried their best to see if they can succeed but could not. They came to you to find out exactly what you had in mind for this girl but you stupidly fed them the wrong information giving excuse with anger. You did not consider what those guys had in mind before coming to see you. You gave them very good reasons to see that you do not want her anymore. I will advice you go to her house and sit down with her letting her know what you have in mind for her and exactly what you want from her.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2015
Quadre:
Get up ur ass and start acting like a man
Bro I don't know how to handle this type situation, that's why I need advice
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by hebenezher(m): 7:08am On Oct 16, 2015
boxer022:
I understand what you are saying but I want you to know that you are the architect of your own failure and present problem. Right from the start when you approached her and she told you that she has a boyfriend at home but considered taking you in, you did not make your intention known to her. Other guys who were interested in her tried their best to see if they can succeed but could not. They came to you to find out exactly what you had in mind for this girl but you stupidly fed them the wrong information giving excuse with anger. You did not consider what those guys had in mind before coming to see you. You gave them very good reasons to see that you do not want her anymore. I will advice you go to her house and sit down with her letting her know what you have in mind for her and exactly what you want from her.
she told me she's coming to my school to meet me
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by dedons: 7:16am On Oct 16, 2015
Picture of the girl or I have no comment.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by boxer022(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2015
hebenezher:
When she comes to your school to meet you then prepare your mind to open up your heart to her telling her what i told you earlier. I would have loved it if you were the one visiting her school. The idea of her coming does not sound well to me, after all it was you that caused the problem so you should be the one visiting her.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by boxer022(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2015
hebenezher:
It would have been better if you were the one visiting her not the other way round, but since she decided to visit you then prepare your mind to open up your self to her and tell her what i told you.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by YomaA(m): 8:19am On Oct 16, 2015
Title of this movie should be when kids are in love.
At some point wen u grow up, u will realise that all these gimmicks arent worth it,this is puppy love, u won't necessarily end up together, enjoy it while it lasted but my advice, stop thinking too much about how to be her all in all, her only love or her heart beat, be yourself, let her love u, all these gimmicks arent good for ur grades, u will be too occupied with her tots to study well.play ur part, show her u luv and let cupid do its bit.
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 16, 2015
hebenezher:
how?
1. Let her know she's sidelining you incase of tomorrow..
2. Fake some calls pretending they are from ladies and tell them that you are with your girlfriend *just to make her feel big*...
3. Blow her brain the wrong way by talking to her about marriage and you'll see. She'd be like this when next she sees you grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by usmanspihn(m): 8:39am On Oct 16, 2015
I always say this. You decided to be second fiddle the moment she told you about her boyfriend at home. I can see that she likes you but hope you won't be surprised if she does same to you.

Iono why guys chicken out of love these days. Guys don't like to show emotions at all. Show emotions but be wise about it. Don't lose your head during the process. Be honest with her.

Then you said you bragged about some things to one of her toasters. As far as I am concerned, regarding the babes matter, the guy is your enemy and would do Nything to be in your position. Those words you said to her shows you don't respect her. She's your woman. You should be the one to protect her.

So my one cent. When she comes, apologize to her which I am sure she's probably used to, promise to turn a new leaf and actually do so and work on your anger. Am sure that your anger is a learner beside mine but I av learnt to control it
Re: Advice Needed Urgently, What Could She Be Up To Pals? by izaray(f): 3:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
holyFRED:

1. Let her know she's sidelining you incase of tomorrow..
2. Fake some calls pretending they are from ladies and tell them that you are with your girlfriend *just to make her feel big*...
3. Blow her brain the wrong way by talking to her about marriage and you'll see. She'd be like this when next she sees you grin grin grin
Kia..See advice, bros u no try at all, na person sister, daughter u dey talk about so..oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

So True / Please Advise This Girl On How To Get Back Her Life / Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.