Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason (1092 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by adedemmy: 1:15pm On Dec 31, 2015
You met and dated a girl when you were
in the university, she was a virgin when
you met her, and you both agreed not to
have s*x until your wedding night.
The both of you graduated but were
jobless for four years. However, after
many years of suffering, she later
secured a job for you in one big
company where you were paid close to
N500,000 per month.
Things were going well with the
relationship and you finally proposed
marriage to her, she accepted but after
few seconds, tears start rolling down
her cheeks. You asked her what the
problem was; she said:-
"Am sorry , I am no longer a virgin
I gave my virginity to your boss before
he accepted to employ you in his
company. That was the only condition
he gave me before you were employed
or you remained jobless.
Assuming you are this guy, what will be
your reaction?
For the ladies, can you really do this for us?
Lets hear your Say! Drop your Comments.
http://betterpikins..com/2015/12/guys-will-you-accept-to-marry-her-or.html
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by gabinogem(m): 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
Forgiveness is paramount in such a situation, as long as u see the sincerity in her eyes.

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by JudgementHammer: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Hmm. Romance section nawa!

How do u even knw if she's saying the truth. She might have lost d viginity long ago in sch sef. If her boss slept with her and she no get evidence(audio or video) then she no wise cus d boss can later say he didn't defile her.

For d job I will stay untill I realize the truth by evidence or abuse of 'my worker's right' from d boss..then I'll leave. The thoughtful fact that d 500k has an aura of virgin's blood and pusssy fluid sef is a sure sign dat I've not reached my final busstop as fas as job is concerned, talkless of d humiliation from the boss. 150k job with dignity and peace of mind is better than defilement-inspired 500k.

As for her, I'll play along(no marriage) till I find out d truth and leave then I'll dissove the union by giving her 5million or at least 60% of d gain. Afterall her pusssy worked for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by cruzita(f): 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
how many times we go see this post?

1 Like

Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
Np: baba nla (final) - wizkid
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Laveda(f): 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Np: baba nla (final) - wizkid
Your haircut though tongue
Nice dp you got.
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Your haircut though tongue
Nice dp you got.
hey! You good?

What about it? tongue tongue

That's old tho. They all gone dreads now tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Laveda(f): 1:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hey! You good?

What about it? tongue tongue

That's old tho. They all gone dreads now tongue tongue tongue
Sure I am..you?

Kinda unique tongue tongue
Why dreads now?
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Sure I am..you?

Kinda unique tongue tongue
Why dreads now?
yea. I'm trying to be smiley

Awwww thanks embarassed embarassed

Why? My sugarmummy likes dreads. wink wink
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Laveda(f): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
yea. I'm trying to be smiley

Awwww thanks embarassed embarassed

Why? My sugarmummy likes dreads. wink wink
Trying to be? Hmm

You welcome...but its gone now, just the normal dread guys carry about..so? tongue

Sugarmummy? I'll pretend I didn't see that tongue
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Trying to be? Hmm

You welcome...but its gone now, just the normal dread guys carry about..so? tongue

Sugarmummy? I'll pretend I didn't see that tongue
im good actually

What's gone? Well, mine isn't very long yet. But long enough

Good you didn't see tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Laveda(f): 1:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
im good actually

What's gone? Well, mine isn't very long yet. But long enough

Good you didn't see tongue tongue tongue
Talking bout your other haircut the one on your dp..... Well hoping to see a pic of you on dreads soon tongue tongue
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Talking bout your other haircut the one on your dp..... Well hoping to see a pic of you on dreads soon tongue tongue
oh! Yea. It's gone

Yes, hopefully tongue tongue tongue
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Laveda(f): 2:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! Yea. It's gone

Yes, hopefully tongue tongue tongue
I know I will grin...even if not here grin

BTW...happy new year in advance
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
I know I will grin...even if not here grin

BTW...happy new year in advance
hahahahaha. You got me on that. Sure you will

Wish you same dear
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Laveda(f): 2:20pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hahahahaha. You got me on that. Sure you will

Wish you same dear
Have a nice day ahead. wink
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Have a nice day ahead. wink
you too

And make sure you party all night
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Laveda(f): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you too

And make sure you party all night
Sure... And you too.. Do same.
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
Laveda:
Sure... And you too.. Do same.
I can assure you that
Re: Guys Will You Accept To Marry Her Or Throw Her Away? After Her Reason by Jayjay0(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
First of all.. I can't never in my life involve myself in a NO SEX RELATIONSHIP.. What for?? undecided undecided

Secondly incase it have in my dream or my thought i would definitely forgive...abi who be the fool wei nor go forgive

(1) (Reply)

Aight, Get In Here Faggots_ And Distinguished Civillians / How To Get Your Crush To Like You (FOR GIRLS ONLY) / Why Are Most Guys So Obsessed With Girls And Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.