Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,070 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:02 AM

Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? (28751 Views)

Provokative Dance And Shake Of Bombom In Church +pics / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? / Girls Who Don't Shave Their Legs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by richo2: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
maybe they shake because they dnt want the sperm in their balls to sediment into layers like kunun zaki left to settle  grin
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by lonelypal(m): 12:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
richo2:

maybe they shake because they dnt want the sperm in their balls to sediment into layers like kunun zaki left to settle  grin
lmao, Yeah bro u got that right grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by charles316: 3:15pm On Apr 30, 2009
dae:

ughhh, when i was in naija, that shyte was all over the place. Mostly ibo guys that i knew did it. It was so damn disgusting!!! dunno if they still do it now. they will now put their hands under their trouser and pack the balls and crouch as if their life depended on it shocked ----jeeeweeez!!! so damn nasty!!! and i bet dem go chop with that same hand o.

girl thats because these ibo guys them dick dey big like granpa them own.
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by IFELEKE(m): 4:07pm On Apr 30, 2009
I shake my legs once in a while(when am at work) to allow cool air from the air conditioner find their way in. . .presently shaking wink
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by throttler(f): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
hilarious grin

i have been seeing that for ages, and i think it is really embarrasing angry
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
Maybe they are checking to see if they still got it grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? by chic2pimp(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
190:

well the last time i was in nigeria
i cant remember shaking my legs anywhere
maybe your bf shakes his cos of his dragon ballz
but me i dont
abi nland males
una dey shake una legss
cos of una ballz?
Omo Me too tire ooo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Traditional Marriage Pics / After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.