Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram (47085 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by YoowPeeRochas(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZYZZA:
Thor me I think buhari government is absolute rubbish

#IHATEAPC
your ReAl father LeFt nYanSh there! Onye shi ala Owere arihu ya mma, ana lee ihe ochege? Ya kwara lii... Or beta still, #comeAndGoAndDie# o si na o bu *AZIZA* or wat?!
angry
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Tex42(m): 2:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Both ladies drew up some vital point though.

Seem to me like the Danjuma lady was observing in 2D, while Cynthia was doing same in 3D.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
IF THAT IS WHAT THE PICTURE DEPICT, WHY DIDN'T THE MORGAN WRITE A TAG NOTE TO CONNOTE WHAT SHE MEANT. TO ME HER DEFENSE IS PILLS AFTER DEATH. NO HARD FEELINGS, I NEVER LIKED HER OR HER MUSIC.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by medar(m): 2:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Cynthia Morgan though, this can only happen in zoo . You can't even think it through here let alone trying it out. Thumb up to Caroline for educating her of the consequences and implications of her actions . People who live in the zoo behave any how and they know nothing unless you been in this part of the world or in a civilised country. so it's not her fault. Ignorance is a big disease it makes human being looks like animal
And where are you living that keeps disturbing your sorry brain like this? In a jungle?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by 400billionman: 2:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
All these women without handwork.

Claim to success : either husband or toto.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Missmossy(f): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
Both of them should do better things with their lives. Smh, especially Cynthia Morgan, simple English she can't write. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by deals: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettytasha:
u av been noticed ..now go and play
You need a brain.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Missmossy:
Both of them should do better things with their lives. Smh, especially Cynthia Morgan, simple English she can't write. It is well.
You are a jealous loser

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
EricNelson:
IF THAT IS WHAT THE PICTURE DEPICT, WHY DIDN'T THE MORGAN WRITE A TAG NOTE TO CONNOTE WHAT SHE MEANT. TO ME HER DEFENSE IS PILLS AFTER DEATH. NO HARD FEELINGS, I NEVER LIKED HER OR HER MUSIC.
How do you expect her to create suspense. What exactly is wrong with your brain?

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
Clash of the titans
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by brainiacadeboi(m): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
absolute rubbish indeed
anyway

Do u wanna make money dis year Place a N100 free bet thru this link www.wasere.com/freebet/07064281130 And u also get N100 when u refer ur friends
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by sanbells(f): 3:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
It's just a case of misunderstanding. That's all. They didn't have to use abusive words. Datz uncalled for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Missmossy(f): 3:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
slimmy05:
You are a jealous loser
Funny grin So you won, tell me what you have achieved??
If you know you would make no sense with no iota of reasoning don't quote me.

I repeat don't quote me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by preciousMI1(f): 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
if she actually smoked with the baby in her arms it's wrong...
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Missmossy:

Funny grin So you won, tell me what you have achieved??

If you know you would make no sense with no iota of reasoning don't quote me.

I repeat don't quote me!!!

You are a jealous loser
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
sanbells:
It's just a case of misunderstanding. That's all. They didn't have to use abusive words. Datz uncalled for
Thanks for this simple matured comment
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by lakefist(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Cynthia Morgan though, this can only happen in zoo . You can't even think it through here let alone trying it out. Thumb up to Caroline for educating her of the consequences and implications of her actions . People who live in the zoo behave any how and they know nothing unless you been in this part of the world or in a civilised country. so it's not her fault. Ignorance is a big disease it makes human being looks like animal

You almost nailed it but your introductory statement made you sound stupid..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Caroline has obviously been looking for ways to paint Cynthia negatively. She really should have asked the meaning of the pictures before saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
preciousMI1:
if she actually smoked with the baby in her arms it's wrong...

But she didn't. Caroline should shut up and enjoy her husband's money or is she bored already?
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
what is he jealous of, please?

slimmy05:
You are a jealous loser
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
creating suspense just to spite people. I hate people who like to make others feel bad so they can feel better. Is that what we celebrate? Celebrity and role models indeed. grin

slimmy05:
How do you expect her to create suspense. What exactly is wrong with your brain?
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by drnairalov: 3:19pm On Oct 16, 2015
I really think cynthia has no point here...tryin to justify her wrong..

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Collinsiweadi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
I believe Cynthia should be making name in music industry . N't as a writer. She should focus on releasing nw album. The picture u post was on called for. Or dose she work for unicef
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
dejavu231:
creating suspense just to spite people. I hate people who likes to make others feel bad so they can feel better. Is that what we celebrate? Celebrity and role models indeed. grin

Just to spite people? She is sending a god message out there. You need to think we'll without attaching aome sort of backward thoughts to it
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
Collinsiweadi:
I believe Cynthia should be making name in music industry . N't as a writer. She should focus on releasing nw album. The picture u post was on called for. Or dose she work for unicef
Another Idiot
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
mate i happen to know how to read people and it always work for me 70/30... if i want to send a good message i just send it but if i create a suspense that's because i want attention... i have seen real foreign celebs sending out charity messages or so and they don't create such useless suspense... she is just being childish that i am sure of i mean even check out her written english i wonder how her spoken englisg to carry weight without all the yankee accent wey dem dey form put (like yahoo bios at work) lol ... hope i never offend you sha? all the same na she get her life make she carry go jare

if you think i'm missing something then you might wanna open my eyes to it. cool

slimmy05:
Just to spite people? She is sending a god message out there. You need to think we'll without attaching aome sort of backward thoughts to it
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by AnanseK(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
It's their business ..

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
dejavu231:
mate i happen to know how to read people and it always work for me 70/30... if i want to send a good message i just send it but if i create a suspense that's because i want attention... i have seen real foreign celebs sending out charity messages or so and they don't create such useless suspense... she is just being childish that i am sure of i mean even check out her written english i wonder how her spoken englisg to carry weight without all the yankee accent wey dem dey form put (like yahoo bios at work) lol ... hope i never offend you sha? all the same na she get her life make she carry go jare

if you think i'm missing something then you might wanna open my eyes to it. cool

Dude, this is an album she is trying to work on. How do you expect her to release full details of it? How do movies sell? How do music sell? You need to send a message that gets people thinking what you're up to, its media stunt and she is playing it rightly. Haven't you seen ad without a message and you're wondering what the hell does it mean?

We are too quick to judge people that is why we are still backward.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Ese00(f): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Listen to the song "BABY . MAMA" and you'd understand what Cynthia is saying in that picture. The cigar isn't even on. So what is the fuss? Caroline should curl up in that shell she came out from. Tryna stay relevant to the nigerian media. The only Danjuma I know is Daisy grin grin grin grin grin grin * rolling to instagram*
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by petkoffDrake(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettytasha:
OK na...FTC o...but Cynthia Morgan is not making any sense to me
its hard for celebrities to accept their wrong doing
Even when they know they are WRONG!!
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by J4Jenom(m): 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettytasha:
OK na...FTC o...but Cynthia Morgan is not making any sense to me
I swear shes making no sense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures / 'Future Husband Locate Me' Cee-C Cries Out (video) / Drake Responds To Wizkid's Birthday Message.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.