Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram (47084 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by angieberry(f): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Lol sister Caro, abeg mind your business!!! Did you see smoke coming out if the cigarette/joint?
Abeg better face your marriage/husband and stop playing the critic. As much as i think the picture is stupidd, I don't see why Caro will come and spew trash . abeg make she park well jareh!
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Disneylady(f): 1:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Caroline jumped into conclusion and now Cynthia has cleared it. *no fuss*

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by owolawee: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't know why I just like cynthia morgan, upon all her wahala

3 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by maryhaam(f): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Who is the mother of that cutie....
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
ACTUALLY THE OLD OLOSHO HAS A POINT... BUT BEING THAT SHE IS AN OLOSHO, SHE IS AT FAULT....

NEXT.....
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by scarffield(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Who/what is danjuma
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by philips70(m): 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZYZZA:
Thor me I think buhari government is absolute rubbish

#IHATEAPC

You will be alright some day.

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by johnwizey: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
She no get sense......who she don explain d pix for bfor
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by DICKtator: 1:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Never believed in empty barrels make the loudest noise till I read her reply.......

grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by MEILYN(m): 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Wooow.... That reply from Cynthia Morgan though. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by MEILYN(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
DICKtator:

Never believed in empty barrels make the loudest noise till I read her reply.......

grin grin grin grin
Her reply made a lot of sense....

6 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by jessejagga(m): 1:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
one
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by banom(m): 1:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
ALL I CAN SAY IS CYNTHIA WON THE ARGUEMENT.

In fact it's now that my self is clear about the picture. Before I condemned Cynthia for it. But now I know better.

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by DICKtator: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
MEILYN:
Her reply made a lot of sense....

Who do you think I was referring to?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
CHAIRMAN1:
Cynthia is just a rachet ass Jamaican wannabe. Idiota!
and you a Nigerian mad celeb I guess
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Why is it that these mods don't visit other sections to give attention to many intelligent posts demanding attention[/size]
No they dont, i've always said it, and will continue saying it, Nairaland is horribly losing relevance and value by the day, all thanks to the questionable mods. You go to other sections and see beautiful topics wasting away, without no one taking notice. But the moment the mods see 'Wizkid wearing a wrist watch' or 'See rita dominics cleavage', they will hurriedly push it to fp. Why not just change the name to 'Nairagossipblog.com'. Nonsense[i][/i]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by screampete(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
But that so called danjuma should take her sedative pills for real and reason next time...

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by nuelyoyo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmmmn, clash of the titan.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Wulfruna(f): 1:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
So Cynthia made some good points.... But the grammar ( e.g, Lited) and the horrid use or misuse of punctuation was just jarring. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by fpeter(f): 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Did Cynthia say "LITED" shocked

4 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by okooloyun1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by mrpatozky(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nigerians tho.... At least chill to hear the music before concluding...
Some people are just senseless.... hypocrites... . Observe more before jumping into Conclusions.. ..
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Cynthia Morgan though, this can only happen in zoo . You can't even think it through here let alone trying it out. Thumb up to Caroline for educating her of the consequences and implications of her actions . People who live in the zoo behave any how and they know nothing unless you been in this part of the world or in a civilised country. so it's her fault. Ignorance is a big disease it makes human being look like animal

Okay, you made a lot of sense. Your parent would be so proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by gsalvatore: 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
You cant really blame some people for their Poor Understanding...
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Etizz: 1:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
cynthia is kinda wrong......... When u look it in a civilized way, but, it's just a pics and nothing is attached....
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by noblegrex: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
It really showed how blunt carroline is,even when I saw the pics I knew twas bout something even when I did not get the correct picture,the real meaning or message twas passing,but I perceived twas something similar to what she just said.it so obvious cos the pics speaks for itself.nice one morgan,but all of you have corrupted our ladies with your arts which is not your life style but they got it wrong.just as you just said.most of our ladies are emulating you,even the piercing of the nose and so many foolish things that have influenced all this gullible ladies.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by mrpatozky(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
johnwizey:
She no get sense......who she don explain d pix for bfor

Bro chill.. .. so make she dey explain everything give u in details?
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by slex(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
mystic70563:
abeg i neva chop........ maker una help me wit 100 likes make i use do afternoon food

You ll wait till eternity trust me
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by mrpatozky(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Etizz:
cynthia is kinda wrong......... When u look it in a civilized way, but, it's just a pics and nothing is attached....

She ain't wrong.. . Nigerians have poor understanding when it comes to stuffs like this... .

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by toludadon(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
ZYZZA:
Thor me I think buhari government is absolute rubbish

#IHATEAPC

Receive sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.