Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram (47083 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
only time we see actually advert without messages are painting during exhibitions or so... this one you said she's working on an album well she she's looking for attention and you are here selling her market i can't wait to see the outcome... i still don't take back my work that she is only being childish.... they say a picture can have many meanings that's one idea i want to stick into her small brain so that next time when posting a picture she'd at least try to put a little description... our celebs are still going to school all they know is the attention, booze, money and 5uck etc I can do better than most of them upstairs but the prize of becoming a celeb i am not willing to pay. grin

slimmy05:
Dude, this is an album she is trying to work on. How do you expect her to release full details of it? How do movies sell? How do music sell? You need to send a message that gets people thinking what you're up to, its media stunt and she is playing it rightly. Haven't you seen ad without a message and you're wondering what the hell does it mean?

We are too quick to judge people that is why we are still backward.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by mikkypel(m): 4:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Dottore:
[size=15pt]Why is it that these mods don't visit other sections to give attention to many intelligent posts demanding attention[/size]

My brother i tire oo.. They only bring to us celebrities and love.. How would that change our lives.. What is it to learn from those silly things

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
dejavu231:
only time we see actually advert without messages are painting during exhibitions or so... this one you said she's working on an album well she she's looking for attention and you are here selling her market i can't wait to see the outcome... i still don't take back my work that she is only being childish.... they say a picture can have many meanings that's one idea i want to stick into her small brain so that next time when posting a picture she'd at least try to put a little description... our celebs are still going to school all they know is the attention, booze, money and 5uck etc I can do better than most of them upstairs but the prize of becoming a celeb i am not willing to pay. grin

You are a decade behind
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
if you think they are doing you a favor working here then you are on a long thing. It's business just bear with them

mikkypel:

My brother i tire oo.. They only bring to us celebrities and love.. How would that change our lives.. What is it to learn from those silly things
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
no gimmicks or game say proof that i am thinking backward. I hope you won't disappoint me.

slimmy05:
You are a decade behind
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Dindondin(m): 4:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:
nigerians, the only people in the world who jump into conclusion without knowing the cause of an event" - vizkiz (2015)
Cynthia Morgan has always appeared as a bad girl.
That's why its easy for people to easily read negativity to her pic.
That story can be told in a more simple way.
But you see, Cynthia has always appeared as a Olosho.
Let your appearance speak your character.
In this way, there ll be little confusion to people like Caroline Danjuma.
BTW, that Caroline was once an Olosho.
Once an Ashewo is always an Ashewo!
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by bjcuntis(m): 4:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
CHAIRMAN1:
Cynthia is just a rachet ass Jamaican wannabe. Idiota!
u forgot to add "that is making loads of money".

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by xtervaganza(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
This Cynthia girl is one immature razz
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by macolino(m): 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you like guys that weed then you must love burner boy
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
I give it to Cynthia, Was Conveying a message bt was misunderstood.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Neplusultra(f): 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cynthia said a lot but said nothing at all undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by PAQ(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
We can b so quick to judge and accuse people in dis country of hypocrites.

After reading her second comment and looking at both pictures I got her message clearly. Surprised why many of u didn't sha.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by justjify(m): 7:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cynthia, did you just say being a baby mama/daddy is the new swagg? My goodness. Morality is facing extinction.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by baby124: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
The parents of that child should have been hung and quartered for allowing their child in such an annoying picture? What art is this one talking about? She needs to go to school first so she can learn to write, and learn decorum. Everybody doing foolish things for attention. Such an offensive picture
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by mikkypel(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
dejavu231:
if you think they are doing you a favor working here then you are on a long thing. It's business just bear with them

Well I concur with you but on a more serious note.. Some inspiring news too would bring money.. At least we have threads like that and we have intellectual people here too
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by theDEVILisHERE: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
prettytasha:
OK na...FTC o...but Cynthia Morgan is not making any sense to me

Cynthia morgan is making a lot of sense
Try not to be narrow minded when viewing situations

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by theDEVILisHERE: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:
I knew it was coming.. Caroline is right though

Caroline is wrong
This is art and art is suposed to be an expression of life
This includes every and any aspect of it(ie: life)

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by theDEVILisHERE: 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Cynthia Morgan though, this can only happen in zoo . You can't even think it through here let alone trying it out. Thumb up to Caroline for educating her of the consequences and implications of her actions . People who live in the zoo behave any how and they know nothing unless you been in this part of the world or in a civilised country. so it's not her fault. Ignorance is a big disease it makes human being looks like animal

Caroline as well as most of you people have a very narrow minded point of view
Cynthia is right with her asertion
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by theDEVILisHERE: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tex42:
Both ladies drew up some vital point though.

Seem to me like the Danjuma lady was observing in 2D, while Cynthia was doing same in 3D.

Your last sentence
Spot on
But I'll rather say
Cynthia observed with 3HD
Caroline observed with d (emphasis on small letter)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by oluwarantimi(f): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
She is saying the exact opposite if you read her message well.
justjify:
Cynthia, did you just say being a baby mama/daddy is the new swagg? My goodness. Morality is facing extinction.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Kobeje(m): 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
I don't know these gals but with the 2 pics side by side, I think the meaning isn't far fetched, even without any explanation. So Carol or what's her name goofed (IMO), though she MAY have had good intentions for her outbursts.

Either they had a little rag to drag or someone was and probably is still jealous.

Most people can't and won't make anything out of artworks that are not outrightly 'beautiful', if they are not guided. I mean, how many can make anything out of Da Vinci's works.

It's also good to observe first before making comments. Helps to avoid issues like this.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
cram it with walnuts ugly. stop making sense out of nonsense. That was nothing but a plonker seeking attention and she's too childish for a celebrity. And she doesn't have to insult her critics like that too. Next time a little description would do.

theDEVILisHERE:

Caroline as well as most of you people have a very narrow minded point of view
Cynthia is right with her asertion
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by preciousMI1(f): 8:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
evegran:

But she didn't. Caroline should shut up and enjoy her husband's money or is she bored already?

you never can tell... maybe d money is too much.... human wants are insatiable.. u want money now u get it why not rest

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by theDEVILisHERE: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
dejavu231:
cram it with walnuts ugly. stop making sense out of nonsense. That was nothing but a plonker seeking attention and she's too childish for a celebrity. And she doesn't have to insult her critics like that too. Next time a little description would do.

She has the right to seak her mind (insult or not)
She is artist
Art is about creative expression
Creative epression can be about reality (weither or not people find such reality repulsive) or fantasy
Any one with an openminded world view can understand this
Remember
The final aim of an artist is to get peoples attention
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by cally3D(m): 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
......"That cigar isn't even Lited"........ Am I the only one that saw that? grin grin grin

But seriously this CM dey vex me!
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by cally3D(m): 9:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
......"That cigar isn't even Lited"........ Am I the only one that saw that? grin grin grin

But seriously this CM dey vex me!
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by KingZero: 9:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
I said it was all optics but no oh, they were attacking the young lady.. She is an artist, it is a picture, nobody was harmed.
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by uchejames2(m): 10:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cynthia talking bullshit since 17bc
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Mohjigga: 10:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
I hate this Cynthia girl , even though I hav never met her in person There is something bout her personality I just don't like .
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by gomina001: 11:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
ur comments will determine who z makin brain
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Cynthia Morgan though, this can only happen in zoo . You can't even think it through here let alone trying it out. Thumb up to Caroline for educating her of the consequences and implications of her actions . People who live in the zoo behave any how and they know nothing unless you been in this part of the world or in a civilised country. so it's not her fault. Ignorance is a big disease it makes human being looks like animal
What are u criticising Cynthia Morgan for,again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss / Kuti Shares Throwback Picture Of His Mom And Her Jumbo-sized Weed…(PICS) / Bobrisky Releases Stunning Make-up Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.