Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram (47081 Views)

Davido And Caroline Danjuma Invited By Police Over Tagbo Umeike’s Death / Cynthia Morgan And Color Red Are Inseperable, Even Goes To Bed In Red / Cynthia Morgan And Banky W Kissing (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by saintandsinnerz: 11:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
ellabooz:
Cynthia Morgan though, this can only happen in zoo . You can't even think it through here let alone trying it out. Thumb up to Caroline for educating her of the consequences and implications of her actions . People who live in the zoo behave any how and they know nothing unless you been in this part of the world or in a civilised country. so it's not her fault. Ignorance is a big disease it makes human being looks like animal
Did you even actually read what Cynthia Morgan wrote or you are just commenting for commenting sake. If actually you did, you wouldn't have wrote this. That picture was for her song "baby mama". She was just using it to pass a message of the dangers of being an unprepared mother. Go back and read her reply and make the necessary modification

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by OkpuAugustine(m): 8:11am On Oct 17, 2015
Ok o....... For me, I think Cynthia has a message dats been misunderstood and misinterpreted. Thor, its well distinguished by the two photos....
Moreover, I think its better we listen to dat song from whence this photo inspiration emerged.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by daxlasaint(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2015
prettytasha:
OK na...FTC o...but Cynthia Morgan is not making any sense to me
actually she is... She's usiing the pictures to show two sides of the same coin... nobody waited for the story behind the picture bfre rushing out with tire and petrol grin

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by daxlasaint(m): 9:13am On Oct 17, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Did you even actually read what Cynthia Morgan wrote or you are just commenting for commenting sake. If actually you did, you wouldn't have wrote this. That picture was for her song "baby mama". She was just using it to pass a message of the dangers of being an unprepared mother. Go back and read her reply and make the necessary modification
oone big bottle of very cooooold orijin for you grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Lord00Jordan: 10:55am On Oct 17, 2015
CHAIRMAN1:
Cynthia is just a rachet ass Jamaican wannabe. Idiota!

Really? undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 17, 2015
E go beta 4u wink

nikkypearl:
They are both on the right side to some extent though!
Anyways..

E noo concern me joo undecided
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2015
IRONY OF LIFE..... NICE WORK OF ART CYNTHIA.

THE MISERABLE IGNORAMUS WILL ALWAYS SCREAM COS THEY AIN'T GOT NOTHING UP THERE TO THINK.....
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Bibyken(f): 1:24pm On Feb 29, 2016
Dumb!
Re: Cynthia Morgan And Caroline Danjuma Do Battle On Instagram by Bibyken(f): 1:28pm On Feb 29, 2016
Neplusultra:
Cynthia said a lot but said nothing at all undecided
Dumb!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Jimmy Jatt's Beautiful, Oyindamola Is Very Hot [SEE PHOTOS] / 9ice Will Be Voting Donald Duke As President In 2019 / Attention I Get Now Is Overwhelming — Eniola Badmus Speaks On Weight Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.