Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (92304 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Setaje(f): 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Shebi that's IF it's her house.

It wasn't too long ago we saw a chic get disgraced for claiming Dan Etete's house on social media.

Blogging in Nigeria will definitely not get you that...What is the she writing about? Judgement day?

3 real possibilities:

1. Someone is lying
2. Someone has a shady alternative stream of income
3. Someone got a back breaking Mortgage....

That number 2 seems plausible to me. Blogging can never give her this. Secondly let's assume through her blog she met rich people and all. Maybe politicians inclusive but I am 100 % sure blogging can never give her that money. It's just so impossible to believe. Secondly as a young woman who is not even in her forties, it's strange for her to afford such a big house. That means she has at least 2 billion unshaken in her account because she cannot possibly use all her money to buy this house. There is absolutely no business that can fetch u such amount in a short period of time as a young woman. Or are u saying she makes as much as 30 to 40 million per month? Cus that's the only way she can buy this if it's through blogging. This is 850 million na abi I should spell it out eight hundred and fifty million. I am sure some politicians don't even have up to 500 million in their account.

Well. To each his own.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
vizkiz:
brother s£un, tonto dike was snatched from you because you didn't make any move. Are you just gonna keep waiting till someone else snatch this one too?undecided
You dey crasssssss...
grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by 400billionman: 5:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.

The compound is small nah..
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
bankylan:

Let me educate u a bit. Seun has a potential of earning cool money, but the design of nairaland , the demography of visitors, and language usage on this platform will not encourage anyone that wants to advertise. How many advert do u see on Nairaland? Linda is making a lot coz her blog gets more adverts as there are more space for advert visibility besides the fact that many middle class with high purchasing power visit her blog. During election, she made so much with advert placement. Yes, Nairaland has many visitors...but what is the demography and the buying power of the users? It's a general belief out there that most Nairalanders..are job seekers....

Chai Seun must hear this...lmao... most nairalanders are job seekers aka jobless aka marabouts aka roaming free.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Atmmachine(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
bankylan:

Let me educate u a bit. Seun has a potential of earning cool money, but the design of nairaland , the demography of visitors, and language usage on this platform will not encourage anyone that wants to advertise. How many advert do u see on Nairaland? Linda is making a lot coz her blog gets more adverts as there are more space for advert visibility besides the fact that many middle class with high purchasing power visit her blog. During election, she made so much with advert placement. Yes, Nairaland has many visitors...but what is the demography and the buying power of the users? It's a general belief out there that most Nairalanders..are job seekers....

In 2011 a U.S based company wanted to buy Nairaland for $1 million.
How much is that ??
No one knows Linda's blog.
Go make your enquires on how many people who got their jobs through Nairaland.
Comparing Linda's blog to Nairaland is like comparing Nigeria to USA.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by kings49(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Congratulations sister
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by cremeandchic: 5:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ignyte:
Linda ikeji wey start her blog after seun..

Seuns Mansion is gonna break tha internet when he gets it...

I doubt Seun would ever let you know if he buys a mansion.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry.
$20 per hour is how much in naira ??
Multiply that by 5 days i work in a week, how much is that.
Multiply your answer by 4 weeks in a month, how much is that ??
Again, multiply that by 12 months in a year.
Let me not add the money i get for just being in the military.

I think i can help your family.

Gerrarrahiamen lmao... see thought provoking analysis for assistance
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by donem: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Beefing aside to be sincere this is nothing close to a mansion, if this house is a mansion, then there is a new definition of Mansion.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Callie(f): 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
killercute16:
In other news some girls will open their legs this night for just iphone6 grin grin grin
I don't usually reply here, but i just couldn't accept the "just" before iPhone6. How the hell do u qualify the treasure with "just"? anyway for the house, i need to see the signed documents
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by sunsewa: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
though the land is not up to a plot,but she is da bomb,she is industrious lady exemplified, how many niggas can afford a two bedroom apartment over there.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by magicminister: 5:08pm On Oct 16, 2015
Woooow
Big congrats to linda ikeja
May God continue to bless and enrich you and may your rivers never run dry.

Amen.

To everyone still hustling, stay blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Atmmachine(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Gerrarrahiamen lmao... see thought provoking analysis for assistance

Maybe your broke Linda ikeji can help you calculate the amount i make in a year.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.

Houses are built with the type of land space its to sit sits on. And if u look carefully, u know the land is not large at all. You know how much a plot of land is in banana island.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

Shebi that's IF it's her house.

It wasn't too long ago we saw a chic get disgraced for claiming Dan Etete's house on social media.

Blogging in Nigeria will definitely not get you that...What is the she writing about? Judgement day?

3 real possibilities:

1. Someone is lying
2. Someone has a shady alternative stream of income
3. Someone got a back breaking Mortgage....
Who told you blogging in nigeria can't get you that? Linda gets income from adsense too and it's isn't small money.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Orikinla(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
She did not buy the house from BLOGGING. Behind every successful woman there is always a man. If anyone thinks she bought it from blogging, go and buy yourself a brain. The dude behind it all, is just chilling in the background.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.

Houses are built with the type of land space its to sit on. And if u look carefully, u know the land is not large at all. You know how much a plot of land is in banana island.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

Maybe your broke Linda ikeji can help you calculate the amount i make in a year.
Like I said, haters can hulk the transformer in banana island

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by jagojunior(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Cool crib The hustle is real, more grace bae

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
imas:
OP how does one "hulk" a transformer? grin
ara ba n bi o
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ninilowo(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Blogging abi? Mo ti gbo.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Setaje:

That number 2 seems plausible to me. Blogging can never give her this. Secondly let's assume through her blog she met rich people and all. Maybe politicians inclusive but I am 100 % sure blogging can never give her that money. It's just so impossible to believe. Secondly as a young woman who is not even in her forties, it's strange for her to afford such a big house. That means she has at least 2 billion unshaken in her account because she cannot possibly use all her money to buy this house. There is absolutely no business that can fetch u such amount in a short period of time as a young woman. Or are u saying she makes as much as 30 to 40 million per month? Cus that's the only way she can buy this if it's through blogging. This is 850 million na abi I should spell it out eight hundred and fifty million. I am sure some politicians don't even have up to 500 million in their account.

Well. To each his own.

Linda's mansion is 450 million not 850million.. Haters fit hulk transformer
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by donem: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
That bitcch is not even richer than seun, yet she keeps acting like she's rich.

How many visitors visits her blog daily ?? That the number of people that visits Nairaland in just an hour.
Fact, Seun is a millionaire in dollars, just that he don't show off his wealth due to his recluse lifestyle.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by killercute16(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Callie:

I don't usually reply here, but i just couldn't accept the "just" before iPhone6. How the hell do u qualify the treasure with "just"? anyway for the house, i need to see the signed documents
Iphone6 [b]treasure?[/b]Guy you fall my hand and head....140,000 naira treasure?....u deserve ban
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Atmmachine(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
Infohelp:

Like I said, haters can hulk the transformer in banana island
Hate who ?? Linda ??
Please, please.

You can only hate people who are better than you.

Linda is just a kid to me.
Why would i hate her ??

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by ElShinkafi(m): 5:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.

See wahala o...how e take concern you...dumb is you hating on one who doesn't know someone like you and I probably exists
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Richie0974: 5:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by homesteady(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

I can't believe a man is jealous of a woman's achievement! SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ofodirinwa: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Linda's blog makes over $1,000 a day. I know this as a web professional. It's the most viewed in Africa and among the most viewed in the world. If you don't believe she could by a house from blogging go to her site and inquire about how much it costs to place an ad there through their portal. Then multiple that by all the ads you see plus people that pay her to cover their events.
The woman is a millionaire. In dollars.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by LasoulMacuby(m): 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Make I hear anybody wey go say na that her blog she use build this house. If I no send thunder fire the person

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Infohelp:

Linda's mansion is 450 million not 850million.. Haters fit hulk transformer
That is BS. That is more than $2.4 million. You are all liars including Linda Ikeja. She has been swindled by her mortgage.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

You just dont get it do u? I was fooling around and being on your side but I can easily switch and give u some hard earned piece of advice if u think making $20 an hour for a year and all that is dope..different strokes for different folks bro. For some what u make is just change ... ahem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.