Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (92308 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

Sorry.
You got me.
I was lying.

You best keep moving boy b4 more of your fake ass wannabe lying ass gets put on blast.

#doyouforyou
#betherealdeal
#liarsaresellers
#beproudofyou

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by ducii: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

Mumu.
Just post a picture of your current location and i will only go into my garage and take a picture holding your moniker written on a peice of paper.
Tell me a 24 year old Nigerian who is a richer than me.
I got to go, bye.

You are an Idiot, poor as a church rat.

Lets do a little math, say you work 10hrs a day(which by the way is impossible) multiply that by $20 = $200 a day.

Multiply $480 by 5 days(you claim to work 5 days a week) = $1,000 a week

Multiply that by by 4 weeks =$4,000 A MONTH

Multiply that by 12 Months =48,000.00( and that is even before taxes)

Not even close to $186,000 you claim to be making.

so run off you have been busted clown.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Neplusultra(f): 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2015
Reali happy for this Lady! A very good example of a role model! More blessings to her!
Those asking for her husband no get reach N500k for account!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by bigtt76(f): 6:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Not doubting it if she can afford it or not but the issue is ....if Linda truly acquired the house, she would have been on her blog praising God and thanking her numerous fans and NOT for her lousy sister flaunting it for her. 10 chances to 1 her sister's twitter handle must have been hacked and someone playing folly here ...just my opinion though. BTW it's not security wise to go to press over such acquisitions and Linda knows just more than do that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nihilist: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2015
ducii:

Lets do a little math, say you work 24hrs a day(which by the way is impossible) multiply that by $20 = $200 a day.

What kind of calculator did you use for this?

Do your sums again please...
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Does the mansion has black gate?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
ducii:

Lets do a little math, say you work 24hrs a day(which by the way is impossible) multiply that by $20 = $200 a day.

The guy may be sleeping in a cardboard box at night somewhere and panhandling during the day

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by permanentgrace(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:
The house is worth #450 million. Just blogging ain't giving you that. BTW.. Mr Seun....we're waiting for your own o

i keep wondering why seun has kept us so much in the dark about his life but deem so excited in portraying the life of others to us. I mean we know/hear virtually nothing about seun...his marital/relationship status, finances (how he goes around spending the dough like Linda Ikeji buying mansions, Genevive, Davido etc purchasing world class material items). We've heard nothing from seun. Is he even married or still single?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:

What kind of calculator did you use for this?

Do your sums again please...

His true calculation would give $128,800 without taxes which is still a far cry from $186,000.

Even the ATMMACHINE guy knows he has been busted. So lets not flog adead horse
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by geloorrrrdd(m): 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
When you purchase a big mansion without enough people to fill it.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 16, 2015
dis long house is called mansion? hahahaha i laugh in aregbesola grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by otiigba1(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
How does this story put money in me pocket? angry
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Whobedatte(m): 6:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
permanentgrace:

i keep wondering why seun has kept us so much in the dark about his life but deem so excited in portraying the life of others to us. I mean we know/hear virtually nothing about seun...his marital/relationship status, finances (how he goes around spending the dough like Linda Ikeji buying mansions, Genevive, Davido etc purchasing world class material items). We've heard nothing from seun. Is he even married or still single?
seun is an introvert
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Abuhaneefah21: 6:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
permanentgrace:

Hmmmmm...how you must have felt...The guy is just an object of humility with a very discipline lifestyle. A very rare lifestyle where you can enter a big supermarket and 60% of the people in there are nairalanders yet know one would know that it is him...I am never against such lifestyle...For that reason alone,I so much admire him

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by donem: 6:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whobedatte:
seun is an introvert
I think better put he is a recluse.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Abuhaneefah21: 6:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whobedatte:
seun is an introvert
An introvert? Well,maybe! The only person I likened seen to is Lionel messi and Anthony Martial(just saying). They are one of the best,if not the best at what they do yet make no fuss...I was making some findings about him for personal motivation this morning and around 11 he was not online yet....It has become norms to him to just stay quiet
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Abuhaneefah21: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
Abuhaneefah21:
An introvert? Well,maybe! The only person I likened seun to is Lionel messi and Anthony Martial(just saying). They are one of the best,if not the best at what they do yet make no fuss...I was making some findings about him for personal motivation this morning and around 11 he was not online yet....It has become norms to him to just stay quiet
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Richie0974: 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
permanentgrace:

I dunno why either. But for the owner of the largest online forum in Africa, I think NLers deserve to know who he is. Or is he shy... .from his picture he seems to be a reserved kinda person.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
farano:
This is really exciting smiley.. May happiness n love move in with her.

obviously the good news got you really elated,been a long time farano.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
farano:
This is really exciting smiley.. May happiness n love move in with her.
Why?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by phreakabit(m): 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Well senators dey "browse" her "site" blog wella so this aint surprising. . .
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
killercute16:
In other news some girls will open their legs this night for just iphone6 grin grin grin
Ode leleyi sha cheesy
You know even talk ordinary indomie and egg + 1 50cl fanta cheesy
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
killercute16:
In other news some girls will open their legs this night for just iphone6 grin grin grin

LOL... hahahahahahahahahahaha, cant stop laffing men grin
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by permanentgrace(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:

I dunno why either. But for the owner of the largest online forum in Africa, I think NLers deserve to know who he is. Or is he shy... .from his picture he seems to be a reserved kinda person.

Being a reserved person not enough reason for him not to come out once a while and let people know and talk about him. Controversy actually creates fame. People should hear and talk about seun. He's not a ghost that we shouldnt want to associate with. Being excessively reserved is not good abeg.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by effty(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
Spelling amiss.
imas:
OP how does one "hulk" a transformer? grin
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by kayo80(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
That bitcch is not even richer than seun, yet she keeps acting like she's rich.

How many visitors visits her blog daily ?? That the number of people that visits Nairaland in just an hour.

Dude, Nairaland gets more traffic than Linda's blog, but Linda is 10 times richer than Seun. I don't care if you believe me or not.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by nasha1(f): 7:06pm On Oct 16, 2015
these hungry nl guys will never stop being pained. grin
linda dear,show them the way.stay here analysing her source of income while she is busy buying mansions,check your current renting flat or room,she might just be your new landlord and no,she want to turn it into a shop cry cry grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Fratello(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.
| Very very #dumb Lazy Archy.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Fratello(m): 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.
| Very very #dumb Lazy Archy.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by spellingcheck(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
Nigerians have slow mentality.

If someone buys hummer jeep, they think him/her is rich and the next thing he will be kidnapped.

My own house is 3 times better than this but I'm poor as fuccck, that's what we call mortgage in America, You can be broke as hell and still buy a Ferrari

WHY YOU DEY LIE? who told you broke people can get mortgage?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by room089: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
All those saying she should go and marry, did she tell you she doesn't want to marry? Will she marry herself? Why don't you guys go on a bended knee and start proposing to her?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

Ask those of you relatives how much Nurse practitioner earns, or how much a nurse aide earns or how much a Nurse anesthesia earns.

I'm one of the aforementioned nurses.
And check my picture
I'm in the military.
The only thing i do in the military is go to my unit and shoot guns for only a day once in a month and they pay me for being useless.

Poverty is a disease in Nigeria.

LOL... U r one crazy funny Mo'Phucker... You cracking me up men grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.