Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (92305 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim At Linda Ikeji's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion: The Big LIES / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by livinbygrace: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2015
erico2k2:

I agree with you

Does that mean Linda has more traffic or making more money than nairaland?Abegee tell us something else jo.I no beef her but that's truth.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Acidosis(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
Same banana Island where a square metre of land is N350,000? omg! This lady is mega-mega rich!

A plot of land (60ft by 120ft) makes 648 square metre.

648 x N350,000
= N226,800,000.
Meaning a plot of land cost N226,800,000.

Meanwhile, processing fee for a plot of land in Banana Island cost N35m.

Add that with the cost of 1 plot and tell me whether it shall be well with poverty sad sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Themandator: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
charix:
Dumb design.

That's the security post.. Linda doesn't want the sister to post the entire testimony

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nihilist: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
Richie0974:
The house is worth #450 million. Just blogging ain't giving you that. BTW.. Mr Seun....we're waiting for your own o

The crib is worth double that amount bro

http://www.privateproperty.com.ng/6-bedroom-mansion-for-sale-in-banana-island-parkview-q0260.htm
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
ITbomb:
Is she married?
She's waiting for your proposal

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Policewoman(f): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Seun when will you buy your own mansion and range rover jeep? Nairaland no be beans o!
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
Without a husband?
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
No more black gate photographs for us from her.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by kuzee(m): 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
850 million for that small house shocked

Get your Casio Edifice Chronograh watch, Emporio armani, Diesel and Mechanical Tourbillion Chronograph Watch
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nihilist: 4:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
anonimi:

Maybe she is blowing kisses in the (right?) direction lipsrsealed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2064628_b8ljbmbicaeg6ke_png1db4f56366c90801813239bf61a2e286

Only in Nigeria would someone pay for this kind of house without fear of income declaration.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by MARKone(m): 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
She should go and marry...

I just don't understand you guys, do you think that marriage is an achievement, na wah for una mentality. The lady is old enough to do whatever she wants with her life.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by evesdon4u: 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
imas:
OP how does one "hulk" a transformer? grin

The thing tire me too...

Incredible hulk...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by xamuelotu(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
That bitcch is not even richer than seun, yet she keeps acting like she's rich.

How many visitors visits her blog daily ?? That the number of people that visits Nairaland in just an hour.
why u dey vex for her, she snatched ur girlfriend! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by friends4ever(m): 4:47pm On Oct 16, 2015
Infohelp:
Chai! This lady nawa ooo. Abeg to all haters who keeps asking y linda isn't married, go and hulk the transformer in banana island.

HULK HURGAN...OK YOU WANTED TO SAY HUG TRANSFORMER...I GOT YA grin

Laura Ikeji, Linda's younger sister shared more of the photos of her Banana Island mansion and wrote:

https://instagram.com/p/85Og2YsfaE/?taken-by=lauraikeji

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Whats d hype about banana island, ghetto mentality is when you buy a house just because u want to have adenuga as a neighbour. ..serious self esteem issues...850m would have gotten her about 5 equally tight cribs in lekki or oniru or more than that further down but the "take a girl from d ghetto but cant take d ghetto from d girl" syndrome had a one up on her here.

For those who may say "I dont know nothing about architecture" I am a developer and I know that house and quote me when I say it has size but no quality. Its crap from d outside in...who builds with interlocks anymore?

Poor investment judgement. Very poor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
JAM ALERT!!! The most anticipated single from Delta's rising star - Adums a.k.a Mr.Classic. He Didn't disappoint, its titled "Ifeyinwa". This song got me all loved. Enjoy
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/d11c2ff0
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by bummyla(m): 4:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
congratulations Babe! The Sky is Just The Starting Point! http://www.bummyla.com

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by anonimi: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
Nihilist:
Only in Nigeria would someone pay for this kind of house without fear of income declaration.

Yet our government says it is poor and cannot provide modern services and amenities including education throughout our Lagos state and nation?
Some TAX guy should normally be dusting up her personal income tax returns by now to re-assess her for a revised tax BILL.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Ignyte(m): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Linda ikeji wey start her blog after seun..

Seuns Mansion is gonna break tha internet when he gets it...
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by harbeesoyhe1(f): 4:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Bad belle is allowed
charix:
Dumb design.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by ceeafuejay(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:
Nigerians have slow mentality.

If someone buys hummer jeep, they think him/her is rich and the next thing he will be kidnapped.

My own house is 3 times better than this but I'm poor as fuccck, that's what we call mortgage in America, You can be broke as hell and still buy a Ferrari

You can find a way of talking without having to generalize or you can give them a fast mentality Mr Fast Mentality.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by slap1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
People say blogging can't give her that, as if she is not permitted to do another job apart from blogging.

Welcome, Linda and Laura. I saw Laura taking pictures from my balcony in the morning. grin
Lie-nus

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Hafyz23(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
If you hate this one,angels would hate you o. This house is massive! Walahi Olohun gbo! God wey ur eyes? I want bigger and better one too o

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by 400billionman: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Linda, Linda.

Banana Island. A place filled with white houses..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
killercute16:
In other news some girls will open their legs this night for just iphone6 grin grin grin
some hav bn spreadin it for even smthn lesser than iphone6

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Mekky05(m): 4:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

How many visitors visits her blog daily ?? That the number of people that visits Nairaland in just an hour.
Your hating is too much dude! You've posted twice on FP just to express and show your hate while claiming your in US,if na taxi driver or window cleaner u dey do dat way make u find your gps come bck naija make Lindaikeji employ u. Bad belle of the highest order!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by cremeandchic: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Laura's excitement is contagious.
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by kizbad: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

your brain work like atmmachine indeed, input/output method...ur d dumbest of all machine..aturu ocha!!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by villybest(f): 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
waoh, so she is the one that eventually bought it..cost N650m.
Its on Zone D..by 2nd Avenue.
Congrats girl,enjoy your money while waiting for the brave guy to step forward.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2015
I won't pay $100,000 for that ugly building. I don't like the location. No greenery. Jeez! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by bankylan: 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
Atmmachine:

Let me educate u a bit. Seun has a potential of earning cool money, but the design of nairaland , the demography of visitors, and language usage on this platform will not encourage anyone that wants to advertise. How many advert do u see on Nairaland? Linda is making a lot coz her blog gets more adverts as there are more space for advert visibility besides the fact that many middle class with high purchasing power visit her blog. During election, she made so much with advert placement. Yes, Nairaland has many visitors...but what is the demography and the buying power of the users? It's a general belief out there that most Nairalanders..are job seekers....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island by Atmmachine(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2015
Mekky05:
Your hating is too much dude! You've posted twice on FP just to express and show your hate while claiming your in US,if na taxi driver or window cleaner u dey do dat way make u find your gps come bck naija make Lindaikeji employ u. Bad belle of the highest order!

Sorry.
$20 per hour is how much in naira ??
Multiply that by 5 days i work in a week, how much is that.
Multiply your answer by 4 weeks in a month, how much is that ??
Again, multiply that by 12 months in a year.
Let me not add the money i get for just being in the military.

I think i can help your family.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Wizkid's Riverside House, Yacht And Studio In Ghana (Video) / Fans To Dayo Amusa: "You Are Bleaching Too Much" / Rahama Sadau Suspended From Kanywood: The 'Immoral' Video That Caused It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.