Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) (42400 Views)

President Buhari Writes To Condole With Akande - Garba Shehu / Saraki & Ekweremadu Celebrating As FG Drops Charges Against Them (Pics) / Patience Jonathan Weeps At Alamieyeseigha’s Family House (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by vikyno(m): 5:51pm On Oct 16, 2015
efilefun:
Almost forgot GEJ is a Zoologist, Can you kindly upload a photo of you and your family in the zoo.

I expected Only humans to understand me and not some kind of Baboons like you.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by lewisacid(m): 5:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
nigerianvenom:

Soon, nigerians will realised how much they've missed GEJ
. I tell u my G

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by 12month: 6:05pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:
That 1st pishure sha.... See condolence group photograph embarassed.

The poor widow must have shed and will still have to summon more tears for the camera.... She seems duty-bound to cry anytime someone pays her a condolence visit embarassed ..... I suspect Aboniki balm or Daura dry pepper angry

More Power to her eyes sha..... HILDA DOKUBO HER MENTOR cool

RIP TO 'ALARM DON BLOW' embarassed

Wat a comment frm a deluded fellow. Av u experienced losing a loved one. Forget whether the ex-gov stole, he's a father to dat family and this period they will shed tears. Stop being silly

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by saintandsinnerz: 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Johnfortin:
That dude never die abeg. Him fit done go on exile for sake of say make uk forget am with his issue. No be him disguise himself wearing hajia attaire to escape into the country from d uk? The picture of his corpse should be shown na
How can you be talking like somebody who lacks home training. Can you reread what you just wrote to see that it was senseless! Will you say the same thing if he was your father? It is not a must to comment on every thread

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Ephemmm: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
That's the Hero of our democracy. smiley

RIP DSP Alamieyeseigha

He died, but his manhood lives tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
efilefun:
Swear down i still doubt this man's death... He might be undergoing face surgery right now and fat reduction surgery
Just as the Chibok kidnap is a scam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by ellahzy(f): 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:

The poor widow must have shed and will still have to summon more tears for the camera.... She seems duty-bound to cry anytime someone pays her a condolence visit embarassed ..... I suspect Aboniki balm or Daura dry pepper angry

oh my!!! u are mouthed grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by bummyla(m): 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2015
Rest In Perfect Peace Sir! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by sarax: 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2015
R.I.P..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by alexlee50: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Photo of the Jonathan and the deceased or i don't believe that Alams is gone angry

Jonathan and his former boss sef undecided
no need for photo, wetin u wan take am do? Just take night bus go ph, make u go the morgue, make u check the body say na him the morgue. Dat na direct evidence, nobody go argue with u when u come back.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Announcer007(m): 6:53pm On Oct 16, 2015
Why do I get this feelings that this dude is faking his own death cool cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:

stupid fool, ur turn go soon reach, nkita go shit and piss on ur grave
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by babafirst(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
You never get tired of insulting people from morning till night? Them swear for you ni ?
Lwkmddddddd,abeg helep mi ask am ohhhhh.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Foreign scholarship beneficiaries (UK, US, RUSSIA, BELARUS, MALAYSIA, INDIA, S.A etc) staged a 1000 man march to his residence in Yenagoa to pay their last respect to an icon, he is too much loved by all in his state, RIP Governor General of the NigerDelta.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by babafirst(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Pidggin:
GEJ the difference between you and your predecessors is clear.

Man of the people.
If GEJ was such a superman and so well loved and if his party also holds this lofty opinion of yours then PDP wouldn't have zoned the presidency in 2019 to the North.Like they made GEJ the 2015 consensus candidate they could have reserved the slot for the abracadabra man in 2019.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hian,dis man self,na dat him favourite cloth wey him dey always wear him wear go there. Jonathan deceiving people since120AD
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by boujaye: 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:

so you dare make a mockery of a heart broken woman mourning d death of her husband, you are done for. there is no politics in death, its real. pray when sooner u die, your wife (now or later) or sibblings will apply daura and yoruba pepper to their eyes becos there will be no tears to shed for an un-notured boy like u.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by ocelot2006(m): 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:

I wont shift...a request has been made and we need to honour it...period!

YOU are an idiot. You want Alams body, GO AND GET IT...if you've got the balls. If you cant, show some damn respect for the dead.

all these damn kids on nairaland....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Dandeson1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
meforyou1:
Everybody loves Goodluck Jonathan, except the sokoto caliphate born to rule and their osogbo slaves.
nah undecided I am from bayelsa, and I ffucking hate the mothafucker

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Dandeson1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 16, 2015
ocelot2006:

YOU are an idiot. You want Alams body, GO AND GET IT...if you've got the balls. If you cant, show some damn respect for the dead.

all these damn kids on nairaland....
I second the motion that alams body be sent to the UK... stop insulting my guy...Mr so called adult
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
BEFORE YOU JUDGE TAKE TIME AND READ WHAT THIS AMERICAN PROF. WROTE, I WAS A BENEFICIARY TOO.

For this, Governor Alamieyeseigha was honest.
Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha, of Bayelsa State, Nigeria, is dead, at 62
My name is Terry Boesch. I live near Washington, DC in United States. I hold 4 university degrees, and some years ago I was a professor in Europe, teaching at Belarus State University, in Republic of Belarus. While there I was contacted by the Vice-Rector of International Relations for the university, who told me that the Nigerian ambassador in Moscow, Russia, wanted to meet with the university, to discuss a scholarship program for young students from one of the poorest state in Nigeria, Bayelsa State. The scholarship, which was to be paid fully by the state, was to educate 50 young Bayelsans in 3 spheres: Agriculture, Engineering & Medicine.
We met the ambassador, who asked if we would travel to Bayelsa State, to “do all aspects” of the testing of potential students, who we estimated would be in excess of 1000 candidates. He told us of the corruption in Bayelsa State, and throughout larger Nigeria, for such programs. He told us the pressure would be great upon us, as we sought to evaluate so many potential candidates for these very lucrative scholarships.
Internally within the university I was tasked with creating the actual tests, and devising the test-taking mechanism we roll-out to a large number of applicants at multiple locations in the capital city of Bayelsa. I knew the first rounds of tests would have to be graded quickly, and by people I could not control. It was also a given that we must select our final candidates while we were still in Bayelsa, lest names be substituted after the fact for those we had actually tested and selected.
I am proud of three things that resulted from our university trip to Bayelsa. The first is that Governor Alamieyeseigha was incredibly honest with us, and totally transparent. There was never a whiff of corruption or bias on his part. In fact, he told us, “You have full power in our state to choose who you think is best,” regardless whether they were male or female. And, throughout our stay, he supported us completely—even with armed guard to keep others from flocking to us begging or offering us gain. He welcomed us to his home, to his church, and gave us a tour of Wilberforce University. He shared with us, repeatedly, “I want you to do honest testing.” “No one here,” he told us, “can I trust to do this. I cannot even trust my father, who tells me every day, ‘Diepreye, select this boy; Diepreye you must choose this son of a chief.” For this I felt sad for the governor, and for Bayelsa—that the governor could not even trust his own father, or anyone who worked for the governor, to give even one honest test.
I do not claim to understand the ways of Nigerian politics, and I have no knowledge of what crimes the Governor may, or may not, have committed in England. But on these days, and for this process, he was completely honest. He was sincere, he was humble, and he desired for us to select the very best candidates to go out from his poor state, and to study in European universities, so that they might one day return to Bayelsa State, to lead his home state in economic, agricultural and medical renewal.
For this hour, and process, Governor Alamieyeseigha was a true visionary for Bayelsa.
Quickly, the second thing I am proud of is the honest testing process we rolled in Bayelsa, testing a whopping 1500 candidates, in 5 locations, over a 2-day period. I wont recount here all the efforts I took to keep the testing, and scoring honest, but I am proud to say it worked. Once we whittled the group down to 100 persons, through different written tests proctored by different individuals, which questions were jumbled into different orders at different locations, I announced an oral testing measure I had not even shared with the others in my own entourage. We kept all 100 final candidates sequestered into one room, where 2 of us in front of all others present, interviewed personally all 100 candidates. The questions I had not shared with anyone. The point was to test for what cannot be gamed—to think quickly, communicate well in English, think on one’s feet, respond to serious questions asked by those you do not know, and for mental capacity, and social confidence. From this final pool of 100, we selected 50. We took the additional step of immediately announcing right then, publicly, in front of all, and with pictures taken, the final 50 we had selected. I kept their names under lock and key, just as I had the tests we had used during the prior 3-days of written examination.
The third thing I am proud of, is that I was in Belarus when these 50 students arrived. I was, and remain, so proud of those we selected. To this day I am the proudest “Dad” on Earth of these Bayelsa young people! I was present when they started their studies in university, when they braved their first very cold winter in Belarus, and when some were roughed up a bit by locals who did not like that Africans had come into their country. I worked behind the scenes to create a first-ever student-led Bible study and worship service for the youth of Bayelsa State. And to this day, through Linkedin, and Facebook, I celebrate the great strides nearly all are still taking.
I know so very little of Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha. But for this process, of building his state and country through the education of the youth, he was incredibly and forever honest in every way.
Governor Alamieyeseigha, R.I.P.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by davidigomanel: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Thanks to former presido. I love this gesture. True man of peace.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by moshino(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

Photo of the Jonathan and the deceased or i don't believe that Alams is gone angry

If you want to see a corpse, just kill your father and mother and you'll see it, or you can dig up your father and mother where they're buried and satisfy your urge.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
lawanson44:

All your vituperation here on Nairaland is a strong evidence that your useless life is already a living hell!

Tell that to ya fellow cretins who day and night call Buhari all sorts of name.
Something like "dull'ard", kunu shipping bastttard, gworo chewer, terrorist, block head et el.

All their vituperation, all their wailing, all the name calling end here on Nairaland.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Boss13: 9:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
They more I see and read about this, the more I get skeptical that the man is dead. It appears like a propaganda is being made to make the public believe that he is dead. Let the dead be
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by cooljoe(m): 9:48pm On Oct 16, 2015
Onijagidijagan:
bird of d same feathers......
ts birds of a feather, dimwit
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by coolbreeze44: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2015
If Alams was still in prison maybe he would still be alive (that's if he's actually dead). Short cut sometimes cuts short lives! I pray I made some sense to somebody
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by ebuka440: 10:26pm On Oct 16, 2015
buygala:

U are a stupid guy. Very soon, you will be selling gala. Illiteracy is a disease. Thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2015
Very soon same fate will visit your one family and here I will be waitn to make mockery of it too,it will never go well with you,
Keneking:
Ok...

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Alamieyeseigha's Family To Condole With Them (Pics) by nikysmart007: 7:54am On Oct 17, 2015
nationwide1:
Dr Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR - humility and kindness personified.
gbam! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Nigerian Army Confirms Murder Of General Hassan Ahmed, to be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.