Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? (2627 Views)

Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / Shocking Story How A Girl Invited Her Friend For A 3Some With Her Own Dad / He Invited You Over, But He Lives Upstairs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by jumper524(m): 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2015
I was sitting under the tree today when this beautiful girl walk up to me and invited me to her church service on sunday.
She was so beautiful that i couldn't tell her anything beside yes i would come.
So guys have u ever been to church because a girl invited you?
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by BreezyCB(m): 4:54pm On Oct 16, 2015
No
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Chanchit: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Any girl weh invite me come church, I go disembark from the mission ASAP cos you must run at lose, cos na so so preaching she go dey preach for you.
But @Op next time if the girl no really look like a serious born again, you know like those christ embassy born again babes, just tell her you are also a chorister, an instrumentalist or even youth president in your church but you would find time to come to her church very soon, so if you get her number through calling or chatting you will know if the business venture is profitable.
But if the babe na deeper life member just gerara there.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 16, 2015
Oh yeah it happened to me but it's a guy who invited me grin...I told him I don't go to church for ages & he was challenged to take me to their church... tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by solomonjeffy: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yea yea...buh dia must b conditions
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by ozeepresh(f): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
No
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Kingsley1000(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2015
when i was in sch,i got numerous invitations from this generational churches.......babes are abundant
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
Hmm waow u jux reminded me of d good old days, der was dis girl who have been disturbing me 2 come 2 her church.I later followed her and 4rm one thing its led 2 anoda,2day am a member of her chur christ Embassy. But she really hear hear am oo

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by IamLEGEND1: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2015
no
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by finnestdope(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2015
Not realy
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by kokoA(m): 5:56pm On Oct 16, 2015
After the church what happens?
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2015
Yeah coz I heard d girls in d church have big booty
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by geelord(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2015
Over invitation dey worry me sef
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by uboma(m): 8:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
No

And not ever...
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:43pm On Oct 16, 2015
OkeEsibe:
Yeah coz I heard d girls in d church have big booty
so u goto church to look girls butt
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:44pm On Oct 16, 2015
geelord:
Over invitation dey worry me sef
how do u manage to attend all
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by Nobody: 1:28am On Oct 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by JumpingChicken(m): 5:28am On Oct 17, 2015
jumper524:
I was sitting under the tree today when this beautiful girl walk up to me and invited me to her church service on sunday.
She was so beautiful that i couldn't tell her anything beside yes i would come.
So guys have u ever been to church because a girl invited you?

Any guy that didn't do that is not yet a teenager.
Re: Have You Ever Been To Church Because A Girl Invited You? by geelord(m): 11:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Kingsley1000:
how do u manage to attend all

I prioritized

(1) (Reply)

Good Looking Guys And This Issue. / (PHOTO) Why Do Guys Prefer Giving Their Friends Drink Than Money ? / She Is Talking Abt Marriage Already Bt Doesnt Knw She Is Older Than Me. HELP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.