Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

A True Life Story / Thanks For Visiting Www.princessfach.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Story / Thanks For Visiting Www.princessfach.com (559 Views)

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Thanks for reading / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Life Story / Thanks For Visiting Www.princessfach.com by gloriousangel7: 6:29pm On Oct 16, 2015
WOW! Say no to impossibilities and discouragement no matter what u are going through.this is one of the quote from my ROLE MODEL PRINCESS FACH. My best Television PRESENTER always LIVE ON NTA Lagos channel 10,.TVC and MITV.
I contacted her to know why her web site was down and she said"glorious angel its because of u people my Numerous Fans Oh! i do get thousands of replies and messages from them every time and the size of the site is small soi want to make it Bigger,but don't worry i am working on it and the site will soon come up again,Thanks glorious angel for always been there for me,hope to meet and know u soon."This was PRINCESS FACH Reply to me Via Email.
Well i cant just wait to see the site Up again and read her Wise Quotes again with her pics. YOU CAN WATCH HER LIVE ON NTA Lagos channel 10 Every Mondays 7:30 pm
ON TVC Every Saturday 8:30 am
ON MITV 8: 00 am Every saturdays.
Her Emails.... princessfach@gmail.com
princessfach@yahoo.com
skype....... princessfach or +2348023490340 no calls just sms or watzapp.
This was the contacts on her site before the site Went for adjustment and buetification. LOL.
KEEP MOVING FORWARD AND HIGHER MY FELLOW NAIRALANDERS AND THE ASSOCIATION OF COMMENT READERS....

THE TRUE LIFE STORY.

My Friend told me about thier neighbour who called her and told her how she got to her shop one monday morning about 4 years ago and met a young man sitting in front of her shop crying and since she was a mother she asked him why he was crying at the early hours of Monday morning and the guy told her that he was in his final year in a university and his parent could not afford to balance up his school fees so that he can write his final exams he even showed her his school I.D,she asked her how much is the balance and he said # 6,000 and the woman told him that she does not have that kind of money beside she is just coming to shop,..but after a while she decided to give the guy the money she was suppose to pay those that supplies her goods.. she gave him # 7,000 naira...and the young man was so happy...
To cut the story short sometimes this year on a Monday morning again the woman said that she got to her shop but this time her sales girl has opened the shop she saw one of this latest jeep packed close to her shop,she thought the owner was waiting for some one and immediately she entered her shop,a man entered and greeted her,introduced himself as the young man that she help 4 years ago,he told her how God helped him to secure a good job outside the country and he handed the woman a bag that contained five hundred thousand naira,he thank and told her that the money was a token and he will be back to see her again.
PLEASE LEARN HOW TO HELP AND GIVE,NOT FOR NOW BUT FOR THE FUTURE ANOTHER QUOTE FROM MY ROLE MODEL PRINCESS FACH.
URS
Glorious Angel7

(1) (Reply)

Romancelander, Abeg Wish Me A Happy BIRTHDAY / Pastor Disowns Daughter For Doing Pole Dance In A Music Video / Ladies And Gentlemen, Is This True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.