Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) (3657 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Excitement As FG Fixes Ikot-ekpene-umuahia Highway / Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by wetinhappen(m): 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2015
Soon, there won't be any road connecting ‪#‎AkwaIbom‬ & Abia State. Azumini Axis, Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Axis, impassable. Urgent intervention hugely needed at this time!

www.wetinhappen.com.ng

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by Bambless1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2015
Seen,Lalasticlala Come And See Something!
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
Really sad.
And here's what makes the situation more depressing: For the next four years, these roads may not receive any attention because they all lie within the 5% zone that Bubu isn't happy with. What GEJ was occupied with that didn't permit him to fix many of the important roads in the south is baffling.

Such a Nation-al anomaly.

5 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by xender(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2015
OK ...I will see what I can do..

lemme graduate first
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by Obinovictor(m): 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2015
The road is actually worse than that. I ply that route sometimes

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by calculusx(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
GOD bless FRN grin
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by Godfullsam(m): 7:32pm On Oct 16, 2015
This is a state of non-existing government. It is a PDP state, i am not surprised undecided

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 8:03pm On Oct 16, 2015
whirlwind7:
Really sad.
And here's what makes the situation more depressing: For the next four years, these roads may not receive any attention because they all lie within the 5% zone that Bubu isn't happy with. What GEJ was occupied with that didn't permit him to fix many of the important roads in the south is baffling.

It is a big failure on Buhari's government if he fails to fix that road. That road has economic value to the nation. It's only a dullard that don't know this for a fact.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2015
Godfullsam:
This is a state of non-existing government. It is a PDP state, i am not surprised undecided
It's a federal road so don't blame the state government alone, blame the federal government as well.........biased fellow.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by hisgrace090: 8:40pm On Oct 16, 2015
abia state of of fraudstars politician are realy heartless.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by DelGardo: 8:48am On Oct 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It is a big failure on Buhari's government if he fails to fix that road. That road has economic value to the nation. It's only a dullard that don't know this for a fact.

Hide your face in shame for supporting a man who who didn't give a f*ck about your people (or any group of people for that matter) for 5 years. Suddenly you have realized that the road has economic value.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by theV0ice: 8:52am On Oct 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I hope you'll agree that makes GEJ a bigger dullard for not doing it for the entire 5 years he sat on the seat? Was he that dumb to not know that the road has economic value to the nation? In fact, don't you think he is less of a human when you consider that road is in the region of the people he referred to as the pillar of his govt?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by theV0ice: 8:56am On Oct 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It's a federal road so don't blame the state government alone, blame the federal government as well.........biased fellow.

But you will not take GEJ to task for not glancing in that direction for the entire 5 years of his presidency?..............super biased fellow

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 3:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
theV0ice:

But you will not take GEJ to task for not glancing in that direction for the entire 5 years of his presidency?..............super biased fellow
Who told you I won't blame GEJ? You think I'm biased like you? God forbid!
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
whirlwind7:
Really sad.

it is money problem
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by GudluckIBB(m): 3:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

......So the road sudenly has economic importance since Buhari assume power.but while GEJ was there, The road had no value.

Your hatred for Buhari will either make you drink poison one day or you will obey the voice of Oba of Lagos to embrace the lagoon option.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by theV0ice: 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

That's interesting.....i guess it takes more energy to blame GEJ since he wasted a whole 5 years so you had to start with Buhari who has spent less than 5 months. I now understand

Oya o.....we are waiting for you to start blaming GEJ o cool

2 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:22am On Oct 19, 2015
theV0ice:

That's interesting.....i guess it takes more energy to blame GEJ since he wasted a whole 5 years so you had to start with Buhari who has spent less than 5 months. I now understand

Oya o.....we are waiting for you to do start blaming GEJ o cool
When GEJ was in power, I blamed him. If GEJ were in power now I'll still blame him. But fortunately he's not. So I'll keep on blaming the daurian dullard grin

2 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:24am On Oct 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:

......So the road sudenly has economic importance since Buhari assume power.but while GEJ was there, The road had no value.

Your hatred for Buhari will either make you drink poison one day or you will obey the voice of Oba of Lagos to embrace the lagoon option.
Who said the road had no value then? Your blind followership of the Daurian Dullard is phenomenal grin
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by theV0ice: 12:30am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
When GEJ was in power, I blamed him. If GEJ were in power now I'll still blame him. But fortunately he's not. So I'll keep on blaming the daurian dullard grin

Really?? Can you reference one single post where you blamed GEJ for his myopia with respect to non repair of this road? Or any other road of strategic value to the nation?

Until you do that, you'll just have to agree that GEJ was a dullard for the 5 years of his presidency cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by tonytony208(m): 12:34am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Are you saying Jonathan is a dullard too? He was in power for 5 years and couldn't fix that road.

2 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:36am On Oct 19, 2015
theV0ice:

Really?? Can you reference one single post where you blamed GEJ for his myopia with respect to non repair of this road? Or any other road of strategic value to the nation?

Until you do that, you'll just have to agree that GEJ was a dullard for the 5 years of his presidency cheesy
Bros we are in the present. Get used to the fact that GEJ is no longer your president hence not answerable to you. Hold the Duarian Dullard accountable for all your sufferings. He's your president.

I created this moniker during the election period thus you won't see any post where I blamed GEJ in the past. But I did. Though it's past tense now and no longer relevant as he's no longer accountable to me.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:40am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

Are you saying Jonathan is a dullard too? He was in power for 5 years and couldn't fix that road.
Buhari IS the dullard, not Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by tonytony208(m): 12:43am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Jonathan left the road to rot for 5 years. Or were you in coma throughout those years and only rose to live on may 29th, 2015?

2 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by DIVINE78: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2015
Where are the GEJ till 2019 crew?

2 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:49am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

Jonathan left the road to rot for 5 years. Or were you in coma throughout those years and only rose to live on may 29th, 2015?
Yes I rose to live on May 29th, 2015. I'm a man of the present and the future, not the past. Buhari must fix the roads else he'll remain a dullard.

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by tonytony208(m): 12:55am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Yes I rose to live on May 29th, 2015. I'm a man of the present and the future, not the past. Buhari must fix the roads else he'll remain a dullard.

You rose to live on may 29? No wonder you are so blind and unreasonable.

3 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 12:57am On Oct 19, 2015
tonytony208:

You rose to live on may 29? No wonder you are so blind and unreasonable.
Yimu
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ba7man(m): 1:03am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You were too busy asking for Buhari's certificate to notice GEJ didn't give a piss about you.

5 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ba7man(m): 1:06am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
So why didn't GEJ fix the road since you guys were his pillars and he was soooool intelligent??

He was to busy sucking up to the northerners that didn't give a rat's @rse about him.

2 Likes

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by 400billionman: 2:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Oboy, shey Owerri get flight to Akwa Ibom ?

Incase.

The state of Nigerian roads has made private road users to resort to Public transportation on short and long trips.

I dont see me driving this Christmas. What of PH-Enugu road ? The story is thesame..
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by 400billionman: 2:27am On Oct 19, 2015
whirlwind7:
Really sad.

Jonathan was light brained and tot he will be there forever forgetting he is the first to get there from this area.

Jonathan was listening to what people will say. Buhari has since commenced his northern agenda caring for nothing..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Heaven Will Fall If Buhari’s Soldiers Interrupt Our Friday Rally In Ph / Confirmed: Atiku Is Winning This Election / Kano Governorship Elections Results So Far.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.