Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,171 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) (3724 Views)

Pictures Of Ikote Ekpene Road Aba, Another FG Road Governo Ikpeazu Is Rebuilding / Excitement As FG Fixes Ikot-ekpene-umuahia Highway / Amaechi Visits Aregbesola, Inspects Roads (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by 400billionman: 2:33am On Oct 19, 2015
baralatie:

it is money problem

Which money problem ?

GEJ and FERMA were busy fixing failing parts of Abuja - Kaduna highway during all his tenure ? Erecting flyovers allover

I dont know the witches that said Nigerias money should only be spent developing northern Nigeria and abandoning the mineral resource areas..
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by theV0ice: 4:44am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Bros we are in the present. Get used to the fact that GEJ is no longer your president hence not answerable to you. Hold the Duarian Dullard accountable for all your sufferings. He's your president.

I created this moniker during the election period thus you won't see any post where I blamed GEJ in the past. But I did. Though it's past tense now and no longer relevant as he's no longer accountable to me.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny guy. Have you ever made reference OBJ's govt that terminated 8 years ago in your discussions since you opened this new moniker? what about with your well known previous moniker? wink of course you have (countless times), therefore it's very hypocritical for you to forget that GEJ left that seat less than 5 months ago and he had 5 years to do something on this road but being the dullard he was/is, he did nothing.

I know you're still pained by the loss GEJ suffered but 4 years is too much to mourn and remain bitter wink

PDP have moved on and are already shopping for their candidate......you should too cool
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2015
theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Funny guy. Have you ever made reference OBJ's govt that terminated 8 years ago in your discussions since you opened this new moniker? what about with your well known previous moniker? wink of course you have (countless times), therefore it's very hypocritical for you to forget that GEJ left that seat less than 5 months ago and he had 5 years to do something on this road but being the dullard he was/is, he did nothing.

I know you're still pained by the loss GEJ suffered but 4 years is too much to mourn and remain bitter wink

PDP have moved on and are already shopping for their candidate......you should too cool

You made so many assumptions in this post of yours. And they are all false.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by rassan: 5:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Not only that road. From uromi to agbor, from onitsha to awka, Awka to enugu,enugun coal city,2nd niger bridge is story etc. We in the south south and south east are suffering compare to other regions. Senior Brother Jonathan was busy looting for only himself and his family with some of his associates. He was not concern with the infrastructural development of our dear south south and south east region.

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by theV0ice: 5:52am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
You made so many assumptions in this post of yours. And they are all false.

If you say so bro
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 5:53am On Oct 19, 2015
ba7man:
You were too busy asking for Buhari's certificate to notice GEJ didn't give a piss about you.
And I'll keep on asking for Buhari's WASC Certificate. He remains a dullard until I see his certificate and confirm that he passed. GEJ isn't in government, so he shouldn't give a piss about me or anybody else.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 5:59am On Oct 19, 2015
ba7man:
So why didn't GEJ fix the road since you guys were his pillars and he was soooool intelligent??

He was to busy sucking up to the northerners that didn't give a rat's @rse about him.
Why are you guys always ruminating over the past? We are in the present bro, so let's face the future. Buhari should be our focus. Or do you want us to rewind the clock till when GEJ is president? Forward ever, backward never cheesy.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:11am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It is a big failure on Buhari's government if he fails to fix that road. That road has economic value to the nation. It's only a dullard that don't know this for a fact.

So what was your GEJ doing for 6 years that he couldn't fix the road or the road just got destroyed overnight.... oh shows your "god and savior" GEJ is the king dullard here.

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:25am On Oct 19, 2015
efilefun:

So what was your GEJ doing for 6 years that he couldn't fix the road or the road just got destroyed overnight.... oh shows your "god and savior" GEJ is the king dullard here.
I can see you are still pained. I wonder why?
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by efilefun(m): 6:29am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol you the one still finding it hard to believe your god is outta power, its better you wake up now before its too late cuz with the way this hatred is developing in you, suicide might the next option
ShowYourCertificate:
I can see you are still pained. I wonder why?

1 Like

Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ba7man(m): 6:45am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why are you guys always ruminating over the past? We are in the present bro, so let's face the future. Buhari should be our focus. Or do you want us to rewind the clock till when GEJ is president? Forward ever, backward never cheesy.
If You don't know your past, how can you resolve the present?

That's how some people blame Buhari for Nigeria's current economic woes when it's foundation was the last administration.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ba7man(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
And I'll keep on asking for Buhari's WASC Certificate. He remains a dullard until I see his certificate and confirm that he passed. GEJ isn't in government, so he shouldn't give a piss about me or anybody else.
Funny How a PhD certificate holder almost ruined the nation............. but I'm sure you weren't aware.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:49am On Oct 19, 2015
ba7man:
If You don't know your past, how can you resolve the present?

That's how some people blame Buhari for Nigeria's current economic woes when it's foundation was the last administration.
Don't dwell on your past, you'll get stuck in it........consider this as an advice from a fellow nairalander wink.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by ShowYourCertificate: 6:50am On Oct 19, 2015
efilefun:
Lol you the one still finding it hard to believe your god is outta power, its better you wake up now before its too late cuz with the way this hatred is developing in you, suicide might the next option
I think the reverse is the case. I don't mention GEJ in my posts. However, anytime I criticise the present government, you guys keep bringing GEJ up grin
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by Abagworo(m): 7:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Aren't we tired of posting pictures of bad roads? The truth is that 95% of federal roads in the Southeast is bad. Same with Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Cross River. It is affecting the distribution of goods and human in this region. The most isolated State is Cross River as all roads to and from there are almost dead.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by johnpraise(f): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmmmmm. Nearly all d roads in country are nahtin to write home about
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by simpleseyi: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It is a big failure on Buhari's government if he fails to fix that road. That road has economic value to the nation. It's only a dullard that don't know this for a fact.

You must be mad. Better go and meet Jona-daft in Otuoke and Zeizani Madueke in house arrest in London to give you part of the money they stole so that you can fix the road. Now read between the lines, Buhari will never ever fix this your erosion engulfed road, never ever.
Re: Viewers' Discretion: State Of Azumini/Umuahia/Ikot Ekpene Roads (photos) by baralatie(m): 8:11am On Oct 19, 2015
400billionman:

Which money problem ?

GEJ and FERMA were busy fixing failing parts of Abuja - Kaduna highway during all his tenure ? Erecting flyovers allover

I dont know the witches that said Nigerias money should only be spent developing northern Nigeria and abandoning the mineral resource areas..
term a have been doing lots of works in maintenance of federal roads,at least I know of the benin- auchi - abuja axis but this road had a different kind of problem.
it would not have deteriorated this much if the flood terrain was not there but with the flood terrain.the road has to be REBUILT LIKE THAT OF EAST WEST ROAD.
serious money is involved the only thing terms can do is provide effective maintenance!(budget restrictions)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Beautiful Lady, Nneka Ararume Olisa Metuh Gave $2m / We Would Rather Die With Buhari, Than Vote A Southerner –northern Leaders / Ndigbo B'anyi, Why Do You Enjoy Attracting Hatred?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.