Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,525 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland (4453 Views)

Election 2015: Live Election Update - PUNCH / Nigeria's Election Update - 29-03-15 3:50 Pm / Nigerian Army Captain Who Leaked Ekiti Election Rigging Tape Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by blacksta(m): 11:47am On Apr 29, 2009
The Following facts have emerged

1. All the security men and SSS attached to Rec Mrs Adeboya somehow by 6pm Disappeared. ( She feared for her life beacuse of the mob outside -shouting Rig and Roast)

2. Result collected at the local polling stations especially a ido -osi wards are supposed to be signed by the local polling station's chief and party agents before been sent to main collating center.

3. At arround 10pm on saturday more results arrived to the collating centre without accrediation by the local inec chiefs and party agents and all attempt to reach the 4 local inec chiefs failed. The results arrived without signatures and on further investigations by the REC she discovered that the ballots boxes from Ido osi were from collated at local police station and another two ballots arrived that were duly signed and collated.

4. The initial results released by the REC was properly accredited by local polling station chief and party agents and also validated at the inec collating centre.

5. On her way out of Ekiti she spoke with her boss which i suspected is Mr IWU.

Source - PA to REC

Olusolomon
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by fyneguy: 1:58pm On Apr 29, 2009
What's your source?
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by ElRazur: 2:03pm On Apr 29, 2009
^^ Correspondence back home that was never at the news source. grin
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by blacksta(m): 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2009
PA to CHIEF ADEBAYO
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by weirdklade(m): 2:18pm On Apr 29, 2009
I heard just now that the AC gubernatorial aspirant Dr Fayemi was declared the winner of the re-run election, don't have links yet but should get that as time goes on
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by blacksta(m): 2:22pm On Apr 29, 2009
weirdklade:

I heard just now that the AC gubernatorial aspirant Dr Fayemi was declared the winner of the re-run election, don't have links yet but should get that as time goes on

aRE u sure - dont mess it people's hope. cause this will be bloody blow to pdp
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by IFELEKE(m): 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2009
weirdklade:

Seek Caution Dude!
Don't raise people's hope unnecessarily ,
The source didn't declare him winner, It said:
''Barring any dramatic abracadabra by INEC and PDP hawks, Dr. Fayemi of is coasting home to undisputed victory in the Ekiti gubernatorials''

http://twitter.com/ekitirr
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by blacksta(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
Who is the source of this twitter account ?
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by JJYOU: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2009
so this thugish behaviour is all ekiti have to show for their brains.
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by dammiecool(m): 2:54pm On Apr 29, 2009
@jjyou
so u want us to sit down watch them steal our mandate
I we have 2 take our destiny in our own hand cool cool cool cool
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by folem: 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2009
blacksta:

Who is the source of this twitter account ?

http://twitter.com/ekitirr

Name Bolaji Aluko and Co.
Location Ekiti Nigeria USA etc.
Web http://www.kayodefayemi.com
Bio Twittering the April 25 Gubernatorial Election Re-Run in Ekit State

Bolaji Aluko is an AC member and Atiku disciple.
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by blacksta(m): 3:30pm On Apr 29, 2009
folem:

Bolaji Aluko is an AC member and Atiku disciple.

so he is biased ? that not good source.

correct me if i am wrong
Re: Breaking News - Ekiti Election Update - Exclusive To Nairaland by Kobojunkie: 5:00pm On Apr 29, 2009
DUH!!! lol

(1) (Reply)

Thank God For Little Mercies / Boko Haram To Bomb Lagos - Unconfirmed Intelligence Reports! / Nigerian Military: Unveiling Ceremony Of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Live On NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.