Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,487 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Makes Sex Hotter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Makes Sex Hotter (1953 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / “why Your Side Chick Looks Hotter Than Your Wife” - Reno Omokri / Ladies: You Deserve To Look Hotter Than This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes Sex Hotter by misayada: 10:21am On Oct 17, 2015
The fact that you have to wait to get married before having sex is not the end of the world, it is going to be worth the wait. Sex in marriage is still going to be whatever you want it to be. (Chill and just see what I mean smiley

I know marriage can be deemed as boring for some after a while and the thought of it been the most exciting time for sex can be hilarious but there is so much more in marriage. If you love each other, there is no stopping you......Don't let the thought of children, bills, birth control and some other responsibilities fizzle all the excitement way.

Constant Upgrades
All the time you both have to get better is available, you are bound to be together for the rest of your life!! Imagine having to make much better improvements/upgrades to your system/phone every day! All the benefits you get to enjoy!! (Not talking 'Fifty Shades' kinda upgrade though....no judging if that's your thing though wink

The True Nature of Sex
My Dad says its the best feeling in the world, no body should tell you other wise; why not enjoy it with your own soul mate/your spouse/your best friend. It’s only in marriage that you can both enjoy the more than physical nature of sex. Sex is much more than your bodies, it’s an intimacy between two human beings (body and soul), what better way to enjoy this than in marriage.

http://allavosiyatalk..com.ng/2015/10/what-really-makes-sex-hotter.html

Agree or ?

1 Share

Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2015
MCHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by DJEhimond(m): 10:26am On Oct 17, 2015
I wee come back to read when I get married.

1 Like

Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by Cutehector(m): 10:32am On Oct 17, 2015
Ha!
Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by gab264(m): 11:33am On Oct 17, 2015
misayada:
The fact that you have to wait to get married before having sex is not the end of the world, it is going to be worth the wait. Sex in marriage is still going to be whatever you want it to be. (Chill and just see what I mean smiley

I know marriage can be deemed as boring for some after a while and the thought of it been the most exciting time for sex can be hilarious but there is so much more in marriage. If you love each other, there is no stopping you......Don't let the thought of children, bills, birth control and some other responsibilities fizzle all the excitement way.

Constant Upgrades
All the time you both have to get better is available, you are bound to be together for the rest of your life!! Imagine having to make much better improvements/upgrades to your system/phone every day! All the benefits you get to enjoy!! (Not talking 'Fifty Shades' kinda upgrade though....no judging if that's your thing though wink

The True Nature of Sex
My Dad says its the best feeling in the world, no body should tell you other wise; why not enjoy it with your own soul mate/your spouse/your best friend. It’s only in marriage that you can both enjoy the more than physical nature of sex. Sex is much more than your bodies, it’s an intimacy between two human beings (body and soul), what better way to enjoy this than in marriage.

Agree or ?

Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by Haywhymido(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2015
Ok

1 Like

Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2015
misayada:

Constant Upgrades

The True Nature of Sex

Agree or ?

use hot water.
problem solved
Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
GOOD ONE

1 Like

Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by misayada: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Chappie:

use hot water.
problem solved

Lol....wat is the hot water for?
Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by misayada: 9:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
DJEhimond:
I wee come back to read when I get married.

You dont want to think about that yet? smiley
Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2015
misayada:

Lol....wat is the hot water for?
for making sex hotter of course grin
Re: What Makes Sex Hotter by misayada: 4:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chappie:

for making sex hotter of course grin

Hehehehe.....how did my mind not go there.....lol

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shots! / Weird Creatures Of Nairaland / War Against Nigerian Ladies!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.