Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? (4840 Views)

Husband Cries Out - My Wife Slaps & Punches Me During Sex, And Sometime Bites / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / Blind Man, 71, Slaps Pregnant Daughter-in-law Over Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
prettysassygirl:

Ehen,even if I wanna get someones attention,I would look for someone with enviable charisma and someone that have something good to impact and not a nonentity like you,you say I have an empty brain,no wahala,but lemme let you know something,my empty brain has more to offer the society for its benefits than your whole generation,didn't insult you earlier so you better be careful,last warning,next time you throw me an insult,I would retialate more,I have a lot to give you,so zoom off

Lolzzz
Are u sure u really have a brain.....i doubt dat

Note:I didn't read dat trash u typed up dia but I knw is not a good thing...so whatever u called me or wish me,I wish u d same hundred fold.

Everybody is entitled to his or her comment here...don't quote people to talk trash next time.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nature8(m): 6:03pm On Oct 19, 2015
prettysassygirl:
We have seen you,the advertisement would soon yield needed result
Lol.. grin

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 6:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Stale question.... Our nairaland men will kill the woman and bury her that day... Right guys?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by gentleagu(m): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
akike:

You are just sentimental.

If my brothers wife slapped my mum for something she should not done, I won't call for her head.

Some mothers in law tend to take it too far all because they are your husband's mother. If my mum insulted my husband, I will ask her to go back to her husband's house and I expect my husband to either do the same or control the situation.

There is no excuse for treating a human being like shit. Be it a mother, mother in law, wife, husband etc

Iranu ati Abasha
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Sagamite(m): 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2015
akike:

What if your mum slapped her first and she just reacted?

In such a situation, I will always be against the person that slapped.

If anybody has such a serious problem with another between the two of them, it is best to go through me and let me deal with it.

I am sure my mother knows better than to dare slap my wife because she knows her son. The stern words and attitude I would use would not be something she wants to experience. She knows me too well.

If my wife slaps my mother first, I would slap her too. As much as I might want to forgive, I doubt it would be possible to continue that relationship except she (the wife) was slapped first.

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by zaynie(f): 2:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
Una with this wahala of MiL this and MiL that......

Una no dey tire?

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by keishablack(f): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2015
A woman who does such a thing most certainly has no regards for her parents. It's true some mother-in-laws can be annoying ( I thank the good Lord daily for mine) but no matter wt she does, slapping her is the craziest thing to do. She'll only be leaving room for ppl to condemn her.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Pidggin(f): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
prettysassygirl:

We have seen you,the advertisement would soon yield needed result

cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2015
johnson232:

My mum is a worthless b!tch! She is Arrogant, proud and self centred. I am just sorry for any weak man that ended up with her . I'm pretty sure she doesn't greet elders, She does not accord due respect to the aged, probably because they are not her parents. My mum is a Worthless silly hoe...

Get real

Get practical

Stop acting like a dog on heat
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 4:28pm On Oct 21, 2015
gentleagu:

Iranu ati Abasha

I am nothing but human kiss
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2015
Sagamite:

In such a situation, I will always be against the person that slapped.

If anybody has such a serious problem with another between the two of them, it is best to go through me and let me deal with it.

I am sure my mother knows better than to dare slap my wife because she knows her son. The stern words and attitude I would use would not be something she wants to experience. She knows me too well.

If my wife slaps my mother first, I would slap her too. As much as I might want to forgive, I doubt it would be possible to continue that relationship except she (the wife) was slapped first.

Thanks. I wish would stop getting sentimental. smiley
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Sagamite(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2015
akike:

Thanks. I wish would stop getting sentimental. smiley

Saga is going to go old school on this young girl o! grin grin grin grin grin

Ahhhh! Saga, fun ni 90s r&b. (give her 90s r&b) grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c8FYP5kL74

1 Like

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hehen...my wife slaps my mum and says it's the handwork of the devil? I will simply slap her back and remove the devil in her.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by rezzy: 9:45pm On Oct 22, 2015
akike:

What if your mum slapped her first and she just reacted?

No matter who slapped first, It's forbidden to raise hands on our senior
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by rezzy: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
akike:

I can't slap mum because she is my mum

You cannot compare my mum to my mother in law because she is not my mother and she can never be my mother

I find it hard to believe a lady is saying this.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by knowledge4(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2015
That is an abomination of the highest disorder.
What i would do, i do not know.
I have not seen or heard it happen.
It can only happen in a film act or dream
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
rezzy:

No matter who slapped first, It's forbidden to raise hands on our senior

It is forbidden for your senior to raise hands on you. They are not your parents, simple!

Your aunt sef do not have any right to beat you. She is not your mother!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2015
rezzy:

I find it hard to believe a lady is saying this.

You find it hard to believe that I am making sense
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Sagamite(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2015
akike:

It is forbidden for your senior to raise hands on you. They are not your parents, simple!

Your aunt sef do not have any right to beat you. She is not your mother!

That one na nonsense o!

I would smack my nephews and nieces if I need to. That is my freaking right.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by akike: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2015
Sagamite:

That one na nonsense o!

I would smack my nephews and nieces if I need to. That is my freaking right.

How is it your right?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Wife Slaps Ur Mother? by Sagamite(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2015
akike:

How is it your right?

In a similar way as it is their parents right.

To raise them right and give them guidance. If they are doing wrong, I correct them. Sometimes that might be by smacking.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Divorce Wat Next. / Why People Don’t Like You: The Truth About Why People Hate You / Is Smacking Your Children The Best Way Of Discipline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.