Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123738 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by sigiyaya(m): 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
grimadult:

Sigi is that you? shocked shocked shocked come Graceland na, indomie dey grin grin
Yes it is the sigi that you know. I am in Abuja right now with enough indomie. Bro sometimes a man go to make some moves to better his life. KALU!!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by omonnakoda: 7:59am On Oct 18, 2015
I think they should start by "NAKEDING" him and flogging him robustly

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Brytawon(m): 8:00am On Oct 18, 2015
Smilelo:

For your information, 1966 - 1970, is not 2015. Because this time we have come prepared. Obi is no longer a Boy but now "a gods".

Wonderful! gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 18, 2015
SmartMugu:

I'd really like to the this much hyped trap. Will his arrest lead to a civil war or something? I'd like to see what will happen.

Do you have a cure for Ebola? Where do you live?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by franudi: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
rhymaster:

What will iboes do?? If you lots cannot start suicide bombing of yourself like BH, killing 100 Ibos per day, then Nigeria knows you are just bluffing. We will surely hammer you to destruction!!
You are an idiot!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
BALLOSKI:
it will be outrighly wrong for you to assume all igbos support the biafra project.

Exactly,they all don't support it.People should be objective enough to understand this and not drag the entire Igbo race into it.

Nairaland should as a matter of urgency and corporate responsibility put up measures to control tribal confrontations on this wonderful platform before it gets out of hand.(cc:seun,lalasticlala)

And for those supporting the Biafra movement ,remember he who carries ant infested firewood into his house should be ready for ant bites.

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by simplex2: 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Bastardt! You are not igbo. You are a confam yorubastard. Ezi

Anoufia! Carry placards to the DSS office and demand for his unconditional release.

Nkita ohia!

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by destinysaid(m): 8:02am On Oct 18, 2015
haba, and I tot obosiland was joking yesterday, #releasekanu angry buhari release KANU o
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by muzzafar(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2015
nochildsplay:
BIG fool ...... You better wake up "Terrorist" so the arrest was planned ? I must say your Ipob movement is nothing but noise, you people are threat to the Nation, don't you get ?
it is vise versa your zoo is threat to Biafra and Biafra is a threat to the zoo and that evens it.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by OlaRolls(m): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2015
Be a Business Builder with Zero capital

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MARINS(f): 8:03am On Oct 18, 2015
At last... Let the confusionist Ruth in jail undecided.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:04am On Oct 18, 2015
HE WILL BE HANGED MONDAY.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by begwong: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Beesluv:
Ok, what for
OK, FOR USING A NIGERIAN PASSPORT INSTEAD OF A BIAFRAN PASSPORT. OLOSHI!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by nochildsplay(m): 8:05am On Oct 18, 2015
muzzafar:
it is vise versa your zoo is threat to Biafra and Biafra is a threat to the zoo and that evens it.
underaged bornFOOL

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by IBROHIM: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2015
There are things I don't understand about the typical Ibo man/woman who supports this Biafra thing! Someone should enlighten me on these! 1. If you guys succeed in leaving Nigeria, what happens to ur trillions worth of investments,businesses, landed properties and even Large population that you have scattered all across every nook and crannies of this country? Do you think the business space of the south east can accommodate you guys when everybody back home is selling? 2. Do you think the monopoly you guys enjoy presently in critical businesses everywhere in Nigeria will still be allowed? If for anything at all the average Ibo man is supposed to be the biggest agitator of one Nigeria because take it or leave it they are the wealthiest in the country! They are the most accommodated!!! How easy is it to get a land in Ibo land if you are not Ibo? Just food for thought!!!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Fearlessjoe(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Nigeria has made a very big mistake by arresting this man.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Ebbunwa:
you can't make omelette without breaking eggs .
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by xtervaganza(m): 8:06am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
This zoo is about to go down, millions will go down if Kalu goes down.
hahahhahaha

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by igbanbajo(m): 8:07am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:

The UK government reserves the right to strip citizenship off UK nationals when the home secretary deems their citizenship to be “not conducive to the public good”.
So you think when the shït hits the fan, the UK government will be waiting for Kanu Nnamdi with open hands?
The same Kanu who is using Radio Biafra to propagate hate. Inciting the Biafrans against Nigeria, Nigerians and her government. Ordering the Igbos to kill Nigerians from other tribes. I remember he asked them to kill Kumuyi if he steps his feet on the Biafran soil. Or to kill any government official that goes to Biafra to seek out information regarding radio Biafra. Isn't that an act of terrorism or an organised criminal activity?
And when it becomes full blown and the Biafrans start killing people because his only approach to realizing the Biafran dream is violence and not referendum, I bet UK will be rolling out drums to welcome him back to the UK.

You forgot to add that he attacks the governments of UK and US too. I wondered why the UK left him to roam about after all his inciting hate speeches against them on their soil.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Beesluv: 8:07am On Oct 18, 2015
begwong:

OK, FOR USING A NIGERIAN PASSPORT INSTEAD OF A BIAFRAN PASSPORT. OLOSHI!

Werey, abirun, afofungbemu
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by AfroKnight: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
What if the DSS denies it? This may be another sensational rumour started by the terrorist Kanu himself.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by dacovajnr: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Ode! Millions of igbos you meant to say ryt? You've been living in this same Zoo all your life...all you have today if you've archived any, you owe it to the Zoo Ashunu eyan bi lakunmi
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Fearlessjoe(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
By this his popularity increases in the whole world

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by solonazzy: 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
Agreed millions wuld go down...... I just pity d fact dat biafrans wuld make up 95%of this millions....50 years later, d wailing continues...
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by VickJames(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2015
DollyParton1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2970429_screen20151017210344_jpegdfd6b4e292631cea4ecce8d8afef1161
lol. .
all hands on desk??
They can't write good English in Biafra also.

What is wrong with the statement "all hands are on desk".

Correct it.

PS: I know you will like to say "on deck", but correct the statement above.

No insults, ok.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Beesluv: 8:10am On Oct 18, 2015
oz4real83:
seems u are living in space,U are not conversant with what is happening on earth.

Yes o, that's why i'm asking you guys on earth. Have you read Mathew 7:7 today
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by jpphilips(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2015
kingzizzy:

Exactly why Nigerians, particularly Yorubas, are all hypocrites!!!

I knew the day would come when they would arrest and detain Nnamdi Kanu. It was inevitable. But all they are doing is making the man more popular and the Biafran cause more attainable. Biafra was never about Nnamdi Kanu same as it was never about Ojukwu. Biafra is all about the right of a people to be free. So the Nigerian authorities can arrest Kanu, detain and torture him, deny him his civil rights as they usually do, but the legitimacy of to be free can not be taking away by anybody except God.

Detain 1000 Nnamdi Kanu's but Biafra shall be free!!!

Ojukwu started Biafra, how is Biafra not about Ojukwu?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by efilefun(m): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2015
Dude you got time replying those fools, More reason you gonna know that biafra dream brought back by that fraudster Kalu is a scam is that no well meaning Nigerian has shown support for it, Its just an online country created by pained igbo PDP members, and what hurts most is that their PDP just zoned presidency to the north again...lmao
simplex2:

Anoufia! Carry placards to the DSS office and demand for his unconditional release.

Nkita ohia!

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Yeske2(m): 8:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Fearlessjoe:
Nigeria has made a very big mistake by arresting this man.
We hear you so what will you do about it?
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by batulakarada: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Never supported the stupid Nnamdi kalu but this is a wrong move by the Nigerian govt.I smell war.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by ThisMeansWAR: 8:11am On Oct 18, 2015
Dss should watch him closely before he dresses up like woman and run to Abidjan like ojukwu ..

He must go to jail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.