Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,219 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (123735 Views)

BREAKING NEWS ! NNAMDI KANU ARRESTED / South-south Youths Call For Proscription Of IPOB, Want Kanu arrested / (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MadCow1: 8:34am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much

Keep telling yourself that.. grin

The guys for Kirikiri dey wait for that ehn yansh. grin

6 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Hero10001: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Smilelo:

For your information, 1966 - 1970, is not 2015. Because this time we have come prepared. Obi is no longer a Boy but now a gods .
chai! Flat.h.ead.s will never learn.
Even goats would learn.
Smh.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by menxer: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
It shows that Nairaland is an ever pro-Nigeria website, what do you expect?

Do radio Biafra air Nigeria Senate proceedings?

kennyjodeci:
Wow so news about Nnamdi Kanu has finally hit the front page? Because he has been apprehended? Hmmmmm I ve asking myself why is it that news about Biafra don't hit the front page? This shows that Nairaland is an enemy website....

5 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
now he is in deep sh.it.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by billyG(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
Goood!They shld bath that bastard with Teargas,I had they bastard mum was raped & impregnated by a rampaging niajarian soldier during d civil war that make d fatherless bastard a northerner onyehausa.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Stolen: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2015
nochildsplay:
I think your brain is truly stolen. You spill trash.

Nigga u dont need to pannick, go and wear your own camouflage.

We asked u to sew one, months back so urs should be ready by now.

We are now wearing our carmouflage.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by efilefun(m): 8:36am On Oct 18, 2015
For real i wouldn't care about the mistake but you all know how this same group of people pick on every mistake made by PMB... this and what happened at the PDP meeting just showed no one is above mistakes... Even the "Almighty" American ain't excluded
VickJames:

Knowing fully well that you're just quoting what you already know. Do you think the statement above is semantically incorrect?

If something did not follow the popular line of thought, it doesn't make it incorrect.

The popular saying is "deck", but what will u say if they intended to say "desk".

You can't fail him if he is semantically correct.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Badgers14: 8:36am On Oct 18, 2015
new2020:
Big mistake...he made himself available for arrest. Big trap set by Radio Biafra and Nigeria foolishly fell for it just like they fell for his harsh words and made him popular. Now you will make him a popular freedom fighter. BTW he is British Citizen...they can't do much

If he retained his dual citizenship and travelled to Nigeria with his green passport..... UK foreign office cant do much.. Very little if anything..
Because he is in Nigeria and also a Nigerian citizen.

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Eyepencil: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2015
After 48hrs and the DSS do not release him.

Watch out!!!
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2015
[quote author=nightmile post=39094794]

Kanu and co after serving 25 years for treason, the struggle continues.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by simplycarro: 8:37am On Oct 18, 2015
teeowl:
now he is deep sh.it.
I tell ya! grin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by aydrees09: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2015
lestat:

Sharrap!!! I am igbo and I don't recodnize or associate with Biafra!!!
Yes seun is a tribalist but you biafran enthusiasts are worse!!
As in I have not the slightest understanding of what the biafran ideology is about! Yet you want all igbos support?
Back then yes there was an attempted genocide so Ojukwu formed it to save our people and I respect him for that but today there's no attempted genocide!!
Yes tribalism is very high in Nigeria but all tribes are guilty!!!
So why form Biafra over something that even we are guilty of? Or is it marginalization?? My dear instead of crying that our region is under developed let's hold all our governors accountable or is it the yorubas and hausas stopping our governors from tackling the crippling erosion in Anambra?!! Or the filth lining all the streets in Abia?!! Or the total lack of security in South eastern states?!!!
F00lish illiterate!!! The governors in south east are not doing anything meaningful now so it's Biafra that will make them act?!!
Have u guys even carried out an opinion poll of all igbos to see how many are even interested in this rubbish dream to form biafra?
My dear u guys are a bunch of thieves who want to form a lawless region where u can oppress and defraud the people !!!

If u really cared about igbos start holding the present south eastern governors to account!!
Make them build schools, good roads, independent power projects, improve security by installing cctvs everywhere!
Make them equip the hospitals! Make them subsidize education, make them arrest importers of fake and substandard goods!!!

Animals in human skin!

May your days be long . True Talk !!!!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Exactly,they all don't support it.People should be objective enough to understand this and not drag the entire Igbo race into it.

Nairaland should as a matter of urgency and corporate responsibility put up measures to control tribal confrontations on this wonderful platform before it gets out of hand.(cc:seun,lalasticlala)

And for those supporting the Biafra movement ,remember he who carries ant infested firewood into his house should be ready for ant bites.
spot-on!

Even in the US and UK , it's not everybody that supports the current structure or unity in both countries, but they don't force it down everyone's throat like nnamdi and his ilk are doing.

Bowers can't succeed cos those agitating for it are bent on blaming others for their woes as if it's better in other parts of Nigeria than it's in ibo land.

This forum , being a social fascia to this nation shouldnt have been allowed to fall into the hands of tribal miscreants like it's right now.

Seun has a way of dealing with this e-menace , but he won't just ask for suggestions.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2015
VonBismark:
"there are tribes who just can't coexist" you say? So what's your point as nigeria still make these tribes to forcefully coexist

My point is,even Biafra when achieved will break further ...no body is forcing anyone to stay.If you have a child in your house and he wakes up one morning and says he wants to put a barricade and annex some part of your house/compound you'll agree right?

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by VickJames(m): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2015
efilefun:
For real i wouldn't care about the mistake but you all know how this same group of people pick on every mistake made by PMB... this and what happened at the PDP meeting just showed no one is above mistakes... Even the "Almighty" American ain't excluded

Yes, you're very correct.

Everyone is not above mistake and we all at one point or the other have made mistakes.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by queenzibah(f): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Seun, ishilove,lalasticlala and all mods and super mods are foo.llsss. So biafra can hit front page ? . I'm hapy cos we are makin waves. Hitin zooland front page is good. Smiles

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by lemolemo: 8:42am On Oct 18, 2015
Eyepencil:
After 48hrs and the DSS do not release him.

Watch out!!!
what will happen ? This ?

9 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by franudi: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2015
sexaddict08:

please, enough threats. just do ur worst let's see.
just give the military an opportunity to reduce ur population again
Yorubas are really cowards.Yorubas said the are seceeding from nigeria and that was the end of it.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MadCow1: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2015
lemolemo:
what will happen ? This ?

grin

You are mean hommie
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Lincolnburrows(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2015
Lanceslot:
Its only f00ls like you who don't understand that he's setting a bait for FG. Let's see if they can keep him longer than he's suppose to be.

nwanne there's no need for insults. I wonder what kind of bait this is. you need to understand that the British are more interested in keeping the zoo as one. so who will speak for him? the Americans value their friendship with the British than your biafran dream. all these played out during the war when the whole world abandoned us.

so before you make your boasts and insults, get your facts right.
once again welcome to the zoo...mad people everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by BALLOSKI: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2015
billyG:
Goood!They shld bath that bastard with Teargas,I had they bastard mum was raped & impregnated by a rampaging niajarian soldier during d civil war that make d fatherless bastard a northerner onyehausa.
grin grin grin I'm just loving this thread; so much revelations.
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by obailala(m): 8:45am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

Exactly,they all don't support it.People should be objective enough to understand this and not drag the entire Igbo race into it.

Nairaland should as a matter of urgency and corporate responsibility put up measures to control tribal confrontations on this wonderful platform before it gets out of hand.(cc:seun,lalasticlala)

And for those supporting the Biafra movement ,remember he who carries ant infested firewood into his house should be ready for ant bites.
...AND THIS IS EXACTLY THE POINT I KEEP TRYING TO STRESS.. MY ONLY CONCERN ABOUT THIS MATTER IS THAT THE TRANSISTOR RADIO SECESSIONISTS ARE CONTINUALLY BEING REFERRED TO AS 'IGBOS' THEREBY MAKING IT SEEM LIKE THIS IS THE IDEOLOGY OF ALL IGBOS.

I HAVE ALWAYS STRESSED IT THAT THESE GUYS ARE NOTHING BUT A GROUP OF NEVER-DO-WELL DISGRUNTLED JONATHANIAN WORSHIPPERS WHO HAVE CRIED AND ARE STILL CRYING MORE THAN THE BEREAVED (NIGER-DELTANS/IJAWS); THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY ARE AND THAT IS HOW THEY SHOULD BE ADDRESSED.

IT IS QUITE WORRISOME THAT THE IDEOLOGY OF THESE GUYS IS NOW BEING GENERALISED AS THE IDEOLOGY OF THE ENTIRE IGBOS.

9 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by NewGombawa: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2015
[size=36pt]History is about to repeat its self! Welcome back HISTORY[/size]
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MadCow1: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2015
queenzibah:
Seun, ishilove,lalasticlala and all mods and super mods are foo.llsss. So biafra can hit front page ? . I'm hapy cos we are makin waves. Hitin zooland front page is good. Smiles

Wetin this one dey talk?

undecided

Please go to your local Biafra office and join a regiment. Time for that war wey una dey find don reach. Let's see how many Ndigbo's will take up arms now. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Shed24(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Er0ticAngela:
It is a lie. The report of him being arrested is just to make him look like some sort of hero. That guy is a bloody scammer but he can only deceive his fellow Biafra nincompoops
ur head no correct at all
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

My point is,even Biafra when achieved will break further ...no body is forcing anyone to stay.If you have a child in your house and he wakes up one morning and says he wants to put a barricade and annex some part of your house/compound you'll agree right?
that's exactly the aim of the Biafra. This is a free world you don't force people to coexist. This country is to diverse to be united. And the way I see it this biafra thing will continue till its achieved. Just like a hydra cut off one head 2 others will grow back

2 Likes

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by idu1(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2015
macaranta:

that's exactly the aim of the Biafra. This is a free world you don't force people to coexist. This country is to diverse to be united. And the way I see it this biafra thing will continue till its achieved. Just like the mythical hydra cut off one head 2 others will grow back

1 Like

Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by macaranta(m): 8:49am On Oct 18, 2015
Stolen:

Whether u like or not War is coming, not just Russia and America or Isil and Boko Haram.

Biafra war beckons. Even a blind man can sense it.

Nnamdi did not just go looking for the Government for nothing, he went looking for them. Go Figure!

Oya na...go buy some B-2 Bombers ...hire some spetnas ,get your tavor assault rifiles....etc
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 18, 2015
BALLOSKI:
you don't support biafra , I know. Are you ibo?
Naaaa I be Yoruba grin
Re: Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested by MadCow1: 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
By now the DSS don use slap dey ask am questions..

Meanwhile Prisoner Jimoh and ehn guys don dey count set for the rape.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Guarded By Foreign Security At A Press Conference (Photo) / Plane Crash In Lagos At Airport Road MMIA Near Toll Gate / Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.