Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! (5634 Views)

London Police Called To Arrest The Guardian’s Reporter Over Buhari / Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Omambala1(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Honestly, its obvious that the zoo won't last. Every indication show that the end is near.

Does the zoo think Nnamdi Kanu wasn't anticipating arrest?

Does the DSS think Nnamdi Kanu cam to Nigeria to have a party?

Indeed! The zoo has fallen to this trap. So let the onslaught begin!

Cc:

UmuEri
NOBLEDANDY
EasternLion
BiafranAvater

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by INTROVERT(f): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
He made a wrong move

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Badgers14: 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT again... On top of me wink

Back to the topic.. Why did they arrest him nah
Where was he arrested More info @Op
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Which kind yeye trap? Lol.. Look at this yeye ibo people. !

If u people want war. Then so be it, i just pity your people.. U cant have your way in Nigeria, u guys are just a corrupt bunch of folks..

"KILL ANYTHING THAT MOVES IN IGBO LAND" _Benjamin Adekunle, 1967

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Beesluv: 8:28pm On Oct 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by UmuEri(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
This is well intended.
The zoo is finished for falling into directors plan! grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2015
Mitcheew

Nonsense
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by UmuEri(m): 8:31pm On Oct 17, 2015
INTROVERT:
He made a wrong move
it was a great move. He is expandable! There is a greater plan.

Don't underestimate director!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2015
I pray his plans go well.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by flyingsnail(f): 8:34pm On Oct 17, 2015
The British Citizen ...

Diplomatic Trap...

The Zoo Must Falll

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by iliyande(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Anambra Police Command is enough for those e- noise makers grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Omambala1(m): 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
flyingsnail:
The British Citizen ...

Diplomatic Trap...

The Zoo Must Falll
I laugh at the zoo gringringringringrin Nnamdi Kanu is secured by British law. There's a greater plan. He is also trying to set the British up!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just heard it via radio Biafra
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by ifex370(m): 8:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Long live Biafra. cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by UmuEri(m): 8:48pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just watch out for the next move. Am enjoying this game now!

Director really wanna teach the zoo international politics!

There's gonna be a diplomatic row! Just watch out!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Sunexy(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2015
Unity we stand..Divided we fall
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Papasmal(m): 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
UmuEri:
This is well intended. The zoo is finished for falling into directors plan! grin

Na only mouth unna get..
U dey under ur papa house dey shout the zoo is finished.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omambala1:
Honestly, its obvious that the zoo won't last. Every indication show that the end is near.

Cc:

UmuEri
NOBLEDANDY
EasternLion
BiafranAvater
mumu way dae worry una no be here.
u guys act so ignorant, u guys would discover that Nnamdi kanu and the Ipob boys have been taking u for a ride all along, I am sure right now he is busy telling them guy make una no do me dz thing, na so man dae use chop n own... he is busy praying to God, he thinks him and Asari is the same, Asari has told u guys how many times he has been arrested, how he was put in an underground cell and the rest, Nnamdi kanu I pray they dont kill u, I want u to live to see how Great Nigeria will become.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by iliyande(m): 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omambala1:
I laugh at the zoo gringringringringrin Nnamdi Kanu is secured by British law. There's a greater plan. He is also trying to set the British up!

Dizieni set Nigeria up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Papasmal:

Na only mouth unna get..

U dey under ur papa house dey shout the zoo is finished.
lol... d guy lie down ontop bed dae shout the zoo is finished... even America can't break this country.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:01pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omambala1:

The British will probably intervane cause they know this doesn't spell good for them

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:08pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sunexy:
Unity we stand..Divided we fall

Wrong
Divided you will stand, regain yourselves and function properly
Unitied you will perpetualy be in conflict, pandimonium and confusion
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by idu1(m): 9:17pm On Oct 17, 2015
Animals

DSS ll finish him and nothing will happen.

Idio.ts.....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by bigbonecrush: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omambala1:

Cc:

UmuEri
NOBLEDANDY
EasternLion
BiafranAvater

A pity that weightless animal like you is bereft of logic and reasoning. You are so full of dump-sh.it to reason straight!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by angelberton(f): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2015
bigbonecrush:

A pity that weightless animal like you is bereft of logic and reasoning. You are so full of dump-sh.it to reason straight!

Seconded!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Sunexy(m): 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Wrong
Divided you will stand, regain yourselves and function properly
Unitied you will perpetualy be in conflict, pandimonium and confusion
Wrong too..
U av ur idiosyncrasy..I av mine as well..we dnt av 2 think alike..we must not
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by simplex2: 9:32pm On Oct 17, 2015
Omambala1:

Lol...your idiocy doesn't have part 2. Keep shouting British this, British that, they aren't coming to your rescue.
Being a British citizen doesn't permit you to instigate violence against a government, neither does it prevent you from being tried for treason.
See him shouting British law! I laugh your sorry ar.se.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by theDEVILisHERE: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Sunexy:

Wrong too..
U av ur idiosyncrasy..I av mine as well..we dnt av 2 think alike..we must not

Your so called "idiosyncrasy" has proven to be wrong in this case
The facts and evidences are staring you and everyone else in the face
Mine will prove to be right cause it will eventually happpen
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by salamido: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2015
simplex2:

Lol...your idiocy doesn't have part 2. Keep shouting British this, British that, they aren't coming to your rescue.
Being a British citizen doesn't permit you to instigate violence against a government, neither does it prevent you from being tried for treason.
See him shouting British law! I laugh your sorry ar.se.

Correct, Britain will not interfere in a situation of dual nationality with home government (Nigeria) in any such cases. The man is a fraudster and a treasonable felon!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by Sunexy(m): 9:46pm On Oct 17, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

Your so called "idiosyncrasy" has proven to be wrong in this case
The facts and evidences are staring you and everyone else in the face
Mine will prove to be right cause it will eventually happpen
We cnt tell u are correct until the future comes..wen naija divides nd both sides are still firm nd doing good, u can message me
Till den..lemi sleep biko
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by mulattoclaro(m): 9:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
If this story is indeed true, the DSS should ensure he's given a public execution or thrown into the worst underground prison. If the igbos want war, war they'll get. This time no mercy. I'll personally fight on the side of the nigerian army when that day comes. I'll kill anything that has a flĂ thead.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrest: The Zoo Has Fallen To The Trap! by IGBOSON1: 9:54pm On Oct 17, 2015
lygn19:

mumu way dae worry una no be here.
u guys act so ignorant, u guys would discover that Nnamdi kanu and the Ipob boys have been taking u for a ride all along, I am sure right now he is busy telling them guy make una no do me dz thing, na so man dae use chop n own... he is busy praying to God, he thinks him and Asari is the same, Asari has told u guys how many times he has been arrested, how he was put in an underground cell and the rest, Nnamdi kanu I pray they dont kill u, I want u to live to see how Great Nigeria will become.

^^^Isn't an efulefu like you that was apologizing to the very people that despise you on another thread......apologizing to the very people that are cheering the report that an Oba and some of his thugs took the law into their own hands and attacked a full grown Igbo man just because they felt disrespected!?

You're a fuc/king disgrace!

JUST IN!!! Tension In Aba, Onitsha As Youths Threaten War / For Those Yoruba's Who Say Yoruba's Don't Do Business In The East. / Igbo It's Over To You...nickel Is Innovation, Apply Your Knowledge Now!