Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben (964 Views)

Nigerian Lady Narrates How Her Fiance Stole The Engagement Ring He Gave Her / Lady Looking For A Man To Propose To. Nigerians Respond (Photos) / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 6:33am On Jun 11, 2018

1 Share

Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by Elmojiid(m): 6:37am On Jun 11, 2018
his village pple at work
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by Headlesschicken(m): 6:41am On Jun 11, 2018
grin God's plan....

1 Like

Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by IamAirforce1: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2018
He's not destined to marry
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by SenselessIdiot: 6:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Who still got time for this proposing shits of a thing.
Just impregnate her and she's all yours. You won't have to waste your time and resources for wedding or any other shits

1 Like

Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by Viralkid: 6:43am On Jun 11, 2018
Message from a higher power telling him not to marry the girl.
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Which kan wahala be dis? His village people did not even allow the girl to cry the crocodile tears wey she don plan.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by IamD18: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
Just impregnate her and she's all yours. You won't have to waste your time and resources for wedding or any other shits

You a what your moniker called you.

1 Like

Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Maybe it's a sign lipsrsealed
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2018
lalasticlala and seun
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by Cutehector(m): 7:03am On Jun 11, 2018
SenselessIdiot:
cheesy
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by tokrizy: 7:04am On Jun 11, 2018
this thing just be like comedy skit abeg i mo fit laugh
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 8:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Elmojiid:
his village pple at work
am telling you
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2018
tokrizy:
this thing just be like comedy skit abeg i mo fit laugh
i tell you
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 8:42am On Jun 11, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Maybe it's a sign lipsrsealed
that
IamD18:

You a what your moniker called you.
i tell you
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 8:43am On Jun 11, 2018
chivera018:
Which kan wahala be dis? His village people did not even allow the girl to cry the crocodile tears wey she don plan.
haha
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 8:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Viralkid:
Message from a higher power telling him not to marry the girl.
i tell you
Re: Guy Misplaces Ring He Was Supposed To Use To Propose To His Babe At Uniben by coolestchris2: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin God's plan....
i tell you

(1) (Reply)

Stop Thinking White People Are Superior Than Us / Just Found Out Your Spouse Is Gay... What Would You Do? / Cant I Get Any Compatible Girlfriend In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.