Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) (43687 Views)

Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Police Arrests Six Gays In Benin, Edo State (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by saintkel(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2015
My eyes will see no evil bikonu
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by 80million1: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Jesus
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Girls, never learn.
So after sex with her, he kills her, because he doesn't want a child, meanwhile some good guys are looking to keep the girl,she don use her hand carry herself go heaven early.
May her soul rest in peace, but.... anyways in fact make I hold my statement.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by adesegun121(m): 9:05am On Oct 18, 2015
Oga oooo
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by KnowMore: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Chai!
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by nigeriancuban: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by thorpido(m): 9:08am On Oct 18, 2015
From fornication to adultery to manslaughter.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by 4nobody4every1: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2015
sad angry embarassed
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by IYANGBALI: 9:10am On Oct 18, 2015
O sii oko do. Vickyrotex I hope you are reading this?pls learn from it,Jesus is coming soon
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by marriedvirgin: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2015
i remember when i was in secondary school i lost a classmate who drank abortion concoction on campus and was rushed to the hospital where she died some few minutes later.Till today her mother is behaving as if she has gone mad.Her mother loved her so much.Please ladies avoid abortion at all cost ,please don't ever get to a stage where you would need to abort i beg you on my knees.Children are a precious gift i beg you.If you don't want children please avoid pregnancy

2 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2015
pet4ril:
The heart of men man are is desperately wicked and full of evil angry if he so deem it to abort the girls baby, why not take her to hospital where she can do it and walk away from the monsters rlships angry angry RIP gal. In your next world, you will never sleep in a man's house that have not paid your bride price
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by origima: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2015
It's not about Mbaise it's about the deceit and wickedness of the mind. Afterall ukaegbu and the pastor are Mbaise people yet they did not conceal it too bad

5 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by ministeriallist: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2015
That man should be given the same concoction to swallow and let's see what happens next
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by frisky2good(m): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2015
The girl refused so he strangled her. That explains the bruises his brother saw on his hands.

Chanchit:
Lemme brush my teeth before I talk here.

Ok, so where are we?
This guy na hediot,if you can pay 3,000-4,000 per trip, why can't you pay at most 15k for proper abortion.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by helphelp: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Homicide unit....Nigerian police....una dey joke abi
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by hotice01: 9:27am On Oct 18, 2015
The heart of man......
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by thorpido(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2015
marriedvirgin:
i remember when i was in secondary school i lost a classmate who drank abortion concoction on campus and was rushed to the hospital where she died some few minutes later.Till today her mother is behaving as if she has gone mad.Her mother loved her so much.Please ladies avoid abortion at all cost ,please don't ever get to a stage where you would need to abort i beg you on my knees.Children are a precious gift i beg you.If you don't want children please avoid pregnancy
Sex education should be taught to young girls(and boys) early.It's a pity her mother loved her so much but should have drummed it well into her ears the consequences of sex.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 18, 2015
durubrian:
lmao... and I tell people .. Mbaise people are not bad jor....

well, the man looks like he can bury me too if I say more...

if u are mbaise man then u are a disgrace to them for this dumb comment
that one man commits crime doent make all his tribe or kingsmen bad
even in d place where pope comes from u still get pple dat can kill .
i have many mbaise frends n they are all nice to me AND I Luv dem.

USE UR BRAIN WEL ITS NOT THERE FOR FANCY
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 9:34am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Mbaise! Mbaise!!

Okpara ekwensu bu onye mbaise.

Ada ekwensu bu onye Anambra..

grin grin grin grin grin
look at this fool, what language are you speaking? hopeless nobody like you
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by braine(m): 9:35am On Oct 18, 2015
I don't feel sorry for them both. Plus, the concoction didn't kill her, she prolly refused to take it.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2015
When will these girls learn for crying out loud? Just see how her life got wasted for 4k, smh.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by HopeAtHand: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2015
melzabull:
look at this fool, what language are you speaking? hopeless nobody like you

Beelzebub or whatever you call yourself, is it a crime to learn another language, or is English im using to communicate with you my fathers language??

.....e suppose pain you sha, as you be Mbaise girl.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Effects of poverty *smh*
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Dubemkelly(m): 9:41am On Oct 18, 2015
This a testimony that he's a man, at 39, he sure needs a wife if not then patronising wh.ores could be a better option in case he doesnt want responsibility

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2015
embarassed saddening embarassed But why would the girl follow him to his hometown . Kai! How come he's claiming abortion concoction while signs show suffocation sad.
And all ye screaming Mbaise this, Mbaise that, do you realize his very own brothers effected his arrest? I pity his pregnant wife though, I'm convinced this man is so going down. Oooooni se iru eyi mo angry
Mbaise, all the way cool
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2015
premeditated murder... he deserves the death penalty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.