Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) (43685 Views)

Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Police Arrests Six Gays In Benin, Edo State (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2015
Wicked world.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Tex42(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
Listen to him now and see how he blames the devil for getting the girl pregnant, poisoning(killing) and burying her. There was never a time he took part in any of those. Perhaps the devil caused the temporal dementia that made him forget all those sweet moment he was hopping in and out the girl's honey pot.

So Tragic that such young life was wasted by this puke...

May her soul Rest In peace!
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
chimkaire:
embarassed saddening embarassed But why would the girl follow him to his hometown . Kai! How come he's claiming abortion concoction while signs show suffocation sad.
And all ye screaming Mbaise this, Mbaise that, do you realize his very own brothers effected his arrest? I pity his pregnant wife though, I'm convinced this man is so going down. Oooooni se iru eyi mo angry
Mbaise, all the way cool
nne dont mind those fools. what the man did was bad, he tried to run away from his responsibility by giving her the abortion concortion that led to her death, at least the murder wasnt deliberate, compared to people from the soka forest region who are renowned ritualists

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 9:56am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Like the English you're typing is your fathers language.

Stop quoting me unnecessarily, of all NLanders, dunno why you decided to single me out for conversation...im not intetested at all.
you exhibit crass st√pidity and expect not to be pointed out?

any sense in the gibberish you wrote? if you think so, then you must be mad

3 Likes

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by condralbede(m): 9:58am On Oct 18, 2015
grin grin cheesy
HopeAtHand:
Mbaise! Mbaise!!

Okpara ekwensu bu onye mbaise.

Ada ekwensu bu onye Anambra..

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by HopeAtHand: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2015
melzabull:
you exhibit crass st√pidity and expect not to be pointed out?

any sense in the gibberish you wrote? if you think so, then you must be mad

Just So it peppers you more.

1) I'm very happy GEJ lost the election.

2) I'm overjoyed Nnamdu Kanu has been apprehended.

3) Ikwerre is not a part of your biafra, and will never be.

4) I have a good mastery of the Igbo language and will use it whenever i want.

5) You can go and die, i don't care. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by melzabull(f): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Just So it peppers you more.

1) I'm very happy GEJ lost the election.

2) I'm overjoyed Nnamdu Kanu has been apprehended.

3) Ikwerre is not a part of your biafra, and will never be.

4) I have a good mastery of the Igbo language and will use it whenever i want.

5) You can go and die, i don't care. undecided undecided
I that all? ok, your list is noted.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Vainglory: 10:09am On Oct 18, 2015
Let us stop being hypocritical here. Many of us men have aided abortion at one point in the past. This man was just unlucky that the girl died. I only blame him for panicking and acting irrationally.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Jabioro: 10:17am On Oct 18, 2015
To locate the victim relation is very easy,let police retrieve her loss phone number and insert it into handset I believe her relations would surely called the line .For the idiot let rot away in prison.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by dacovajnr: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2015
Nnamdi K's nephew @ work grin
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by chichriso: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2015
bad
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by haytripple(m): 10:24am On Oct 18, 2015
I know some ladies will abuse d lady that she's a gold digger blab bla, do u knw if d guy told her that he's married or nt..most ladies does this n nothing will happen thereafter.all. We shd pray for is nt to make mistake that will lead us to early grave.no one is perfect

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Tobium1(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2015
So he destroyed 2 souls?
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Mbaise! Mbaise!!

grin grin grin grin grin
bro, the only opara ekwensu I know in my secondary school days at community secondary school alike obowo is from mbano grin
HopeAtHand:
Mbaise! Mbaise!!

grin grin grin grin grin
bro, the only opara ekwensu I know in my secondary school days at community secondary school alike obowo is from mbano. seriously.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by juman(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2015
Eiyah.

The man was needlessly stupid.

There was nothing bad having children from two women.

One should always avoid committing crime.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by bon2win: 10:49am On Oct 18, 2015
This is not a good News at all.
But wait o, why is it that no good News comes from IMO state.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Pianoman1(m): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2015
durubrian:
lmao... and I tell people .. Mbaise people are not bad jor....

well, the man looks like he can bury me too if I say more...
you are insane

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 18, 2015
Kwenu!
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 18, 2015
People always say dat if u see an mbaise man nd u see a snake, kill d mbaise man first before you kill d snake
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nicolars(m): 11:43am On Oct 18, 2015
Men aint cool anymore
Rip to her
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by akwaowoudo(m): 11:45am On Oct 18, 2015
managermahmud:
May the soul of the 'innocent' girl rest in peace anyway.

Meanwhile some girls now, even after reading this, lesson won't be learnt. Some girls are currently having abortion thoughts now. Note that every soul has the right to live!
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by delishpot: 11:58am On Oct 18, 2015
managermahmud:
May the soul of the 'innocent' girl rest in peace anyway.

Meanwhile some girls now, even after reading this, lesson won't be learnt. Some girls are currently having abortion thoughts now. Note that every soul has the right to live!

She did not die from abortion he killed her. She prolly refused to abort so he killed and burried her. This his story is cooked up. To make it look like her death was not intended and he burried her out of fear while in reality he killed her on purpose.

1 Like

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
how much is condom, rip........ so sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.