Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,878 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) (43689 Views)

Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Police Arrests Six Gays In Benin, Edo State (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by sabi99(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is what we call "tragic tragedy".
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Ayibaba1: 4:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
It is incomprehensible what people do when they are faced with a precarious situation. Dumb and unreasonable decision and action so to say. I don't even think a proper abortion cost that much and when things get out of hand, why not take her to hospital?
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Emilokoiyawon: 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
cool Na dem - yeebos. Again.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by adorable29(f): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
gimakon:
Girls, never learn.
So after sex with her, he kills her, because he doesn't want a child, meanwhile some good guys are looking to keep the girl,she don use her hand carry herself go heaven early.
May her soul rest in peace, but.... anyways in fact make I hold my statement.

How some of you annoying Nigerian men will still manage to place the blame on the murdered girl and completely ignore the sheer EVIL of the man beats me!

Is this a form of HATE on women or what?!

Can't deal!

Anyway, @ post....

The foolish girl choose to date him even tho he is married. (although there is the possibility he lied to her he wasn't cos he looks young). She must have been stupid in love cos the man is even a poor man so money wasn't the motivation.

The man had a PREGNANT wife at home but was banging another woman SKIN TO SKIN... What if he gave his pregnant wife and unborn child an incurable disease? How stupid!

Then went further to murder another man's daughter and her unborn baby.... How devilish!

What few minutes pleasure causes ehn!

RIP to the dead!
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nicepoker(m): 5:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
durubrian:
lmao... and I tell people .. Mbaise people are not bad jor....

well, the man looks like he can bury me too if I say more...
have u seen the pix of the man?
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by gunpoint(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrlaw93:
I would rather date a broke guy than date a married rich man.
You be homo?
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by wealthypool: 5:26pm On Oct 18, 2015
wat else can I say, some ladies are shallow minded, how can a man u claimed an affair with will continually have canal knowledge of u in a hotel room without u knowing his own abode neither did he care to know any of ur relatives. ladies and their crave for material and things of the world. pls ladies wise up.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Townhighlights(m): 6:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
adorable29:

How some of you annoying Nigerian men will still manage to place the blame on the murdered girl and completely ignore the sheer EVIL of the man beats me!

Is this a form of HATE on women or what?!

Can't deal!

Anyway, @ post....

The foolish girl choose to date him even tho he is married. (although there is the possibility he lied to her he wasn't cos he looks young). She must have been stupid in love cos the man is even a poor man so money wasn't the motivation.

The man had a PREGNANT wife at home but was banging another woman SKIN TO SKIN... What if he gave his pregnant wife and unborn child an incurable disease? How stupid!

Then went further to murder another man's daughter and her unborn baby.... How devilish!

What few minutes pleasure causes ehn!

RIP to the dead!

Sweets ah don't mean that.
Here is what I mean, she no for even accept the issue of abortion in the first instance,that sincerely is a wrong signal. Pity she didn't know afterall. Tho I can't do that o, if I have a gf,she takes in for me,that she's pregnant, we go marry. I don't have time to destroy someone's future because of enjoyment.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by godwinkessi: 8:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Mbaise! Mbaise!!
Okpara ekwensu bu onye mbaise.
Ada ekwensu bu onye Anambra..

grin grin grin grin grin
Useless ibos fighting themselves. Ibos are the most useless tribe in Nigeria
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Ochenehi4life(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Man inhumanity to man! The heart of a man is desperately wicked, that was why he regretted creating man. oh lord have mercy on your children.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by HopeAtHand: 9:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
godwinkessi:

Useless ibos fighting themselves. Ibos are the most useless tribe in Nigeria

Seems ur lost..

Be found IJN..Amen
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Simplymeah: 8:24am On Oct 19, 2015
managermahmud:
May the soul of the 'innocent' girl rest in peace anyway.

Meanwhile some girls now, even after reading this, lesson won't be learnt. Some girls are currently having abortion thoughts now. Note that every soul has the right to live!
INNOCENT?
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by lanrefront1(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2015
This thread shows how dullard-ized many youths have become. I'm surprised that many could not decode, by simple reading and comprehension that we use to do in school that, the girl didn't die form from drinking any concontion, but she died from strangulation.

The man forcefully strangled her to death. There is nothing to proof that he went there with concontion; that was his story.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by GeneralEmenogu: 7:06pm On Jul 24, 2016
Concoction ws nt wat killd d girl, he choked her wit her cloth and blood ws found at d sence. Meaning he killd her wit his own hand. Ladies u wil b going out witout teling any one wia u r goin, wh u tin say u dey do.?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.