Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) (43684 Views)

Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Police Arrests Six Gays In Benin, Edo State (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by lilwise(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
shocked bad one
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
The heart of a man is evil, and desperately wicked who can know it??

Hhhmmmmmmmm....rip to the deceased cry
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Too heartless & evil. If she give birth it isnt a crime. R.I.P 2 d girl.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by wiseoneking: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
managermahmud:
May the soul of the 'innocent' girl rest in peace anyway.

Meanwhile some girls now, even after reading this, lesson won't be learnt. Some girls are currently having abortion thoughts now. Note that every soul has the right to live!
"INNOCENT GIRL?"
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
vickoozy:
huh! shocked what a horrific way to die, may her gentle soul R.I.P ......Meanwhile, today is my birthday, my fellow nairalanders show me some love. #thankGoditsmybirthday
I doubt her soul will 'RIP'. She died at the prime of her life because of fornication and murder.

Her soul will definitely not RIP.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by wiseoneking: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Chanchit:
Lemme brush my teeth before I talk here.

Ok, so where are we?
This guy na hediot,if you can pay 3,000-4,000 per trip, why can't you pay at most 15k for proper abortion.

When you wach this kyn scenes for film you would think people cn't be this dumb in reality.
Another abortionist on the rampage, you are not better than this man. Whether #15k or the best clinic, abortion is abortion. Fooling who? Foolish?
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by cosby02(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
memyselfndi:
People always say dat if u see an mbaise man nd u see a snake, kill d mbaise man first before you kill d snake
You are so mean... Comparing man to snake. Deres God ooo
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2015
cosby02:

You are so mean... Comparing man to snake. Deres God ooo
Yes dere is God

But do dey think of God before dey carry out dere evil acts?

CAPITAL NO
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by cosby02(m): 12:28pm On Oct 18, 2015
memyselfndi:
Yes dere is God

But do dey think of God before dey carry out dere evil acts?

CAPITAL NO
I dont think it should be a general thing. Even the Samaritans had one.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by MizFrances(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Beelzebub or whatever you call yourself, is it a crime to learn another language, or is English im using to communicate with you my fathers language??

.....e suppose pain you sha, as you be Mbaise girl.
Lmfao grin grin grin
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by shindarayo(f): 12:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
I hope dis will serve as a lesson to all dis side bitches.no man will eva leave his wife for u even if she is d ugliest woman on earth.d fact dt he is married is enuff reason to stay away from him.look at how dis girl allowed her life be cut short by dis dog of a man.hmm married men stay away from fornication,d end is not always good.ur life might be ruined becos of it.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Adebowale89(m): 12:37pm On Oct 18, 2015
what a pathetic world we live in

this is why I used to tell my female frds to love with brain not with heart. heart is a deception, it leads u either right or wrong but brain gives u a synthetic reasoning

rip chinonye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by shindarayo(f): 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
melzabull:
nne dont mind those fools. what the man did was bad, he tried to run away from his responsibility by giving her the abortion concortion that led to her death, at least the murder wasnt deliberate, compared to people from the soka forest region who are renowned ritualists
say dt to d police dt it wasnt deliberate.yeye dey smell
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Watch Boko Haram slaughtering Nigerian Soldiers and showing off their deadly weapons.

http://www.bestgore.com/murder/boko-haram-behead-nigerian-soldier-borno-nigeria/

See an interview granted by the main sponsor of Boko Haram.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3md94JAFyM

Is it sad that the Yoruba people are trying hard to suppress this terrible evil because your terrorist president is a supporter of Boko Haram. They will try to sensor news like these but spread this news. Let the whole world know that the paedophile and terrorist is in power.

The evil you muslims created will live with you forever. You yorubas are spreading false news about the East and you are suppressing the evil committed by your slave masters. The video is below and the whole world now knows that your president is a terrorist and paedophile.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Chanchit: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
wiseoneking:
Another abortionist on the rampage, you are not better than this man. Whether #15k or the best clinic, abortion is abortion. Fooling who? Foolish?

South Africa has 86,000 recorded abortions last year, if you can't cater for the baby, don't give birth.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by comradebest: 12:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
What a wicked world.How can u murder ur own girlfriend in such cruel manner?This man is evil andmust get the death penalty accoringly.This is premeditated first degree murder.Ladies be careful who u date and allow into ur pimpim.This girl would av been alive today had she insisted on protection aka condom.Stop dating married men.All that glitters is not gold oh.And it was even 3k and 4k she was getting!Hmmmm may her soul rest in peace!
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
shindarayo:
I hope dis will serve as a lesson to all dis side bitches.no man will eva leave his wife for u even if she is d ugliest woman on earth.d fact dt he is married is enuff reason to stay away from him.look at how dis girl allowed her life be cut short by dis dog of a man.hmm married men stay away from fornication,d end is not always good.ur life might be ruined becos of it.
Maybe d man did not tell her dat he is married

I have come across such people, dey lie dat dey r single, whereas dey r not

I have one on my bbm list before, he was asking me out nd even lied dat his fiancee dat he wanted to get married to died in an accident, i had pity on him nd even started considering going out with him, he used his new born baby as his dp, and wen i asked who's child is dat, he said it's his sister's child

It was wen i went to a friend's place we were discussing i now told her about this guy, she asked to see his pics, nd told me she has seen him somewhere before, she later remembered nd called a friend over, dis friend knew d guy, he already has two children, she showed me his wedding pics on her Facebook, and all other pics I need to see

So my dear most times it is not we ladies fault, majority of the time we r just victims
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by KingsleyCEO: 12:48pm On Oct 18, 2015
Satan himself will have to leave hell fire for this guy... Wickedness of the highest order.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Boyooosa(m): 12:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
can u imagine, a whole CP analysing dis kind of case as if they abducted the state guvnor shocked. If to say na Robbery cas and they carted away with billions and killed a 'Woman and a Child' or probably, they need to go and arrest one big 'politician' shot, you will hear comments like: 'we have not heard such report here, nobody has reported to us, the case is under pipeline... ah, in the court sorry, we cant discuss about it now. Or, latest development, we reached Navy and Air-force to come and help us but to no avail cry. If not for dat sensitive young kid and the good honest pastor, the case for enter voicemail again or run insyd pipeline. mtcheew! I am not UNA friend embarassed
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Spybradd: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
shakur4luv:
I come check d name i no dey surprise as i see d state nah dem dem awon aje okuta mayagbe

the op is a known tribalist,however,you are the 1st fool to fall for his anti igbo thread....so clap for your mumu self,bigfoool....
grin
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by OCstash: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrlaw93:
I would rather date a broke guy than date a married rich man.
Hmmmn..But wait ooo, your moniker indicated "HE" or are you ehn? Nna meh I hail ooooooooo
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by silverspringle(f): 1:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
melzabull:
nne dont mind those fools. what the man did was bad, he tried to run away from his responsibility by giving her the abortion concortion that led to her death, at least the murder wasnt deliberate, compared to people from the soka forest region who are renowned ritualists
please read that story very well. Its disheartening that you as a woman is trying to justify this act of wickednesss. This is a deliberate act hence autopcy reveals soffocation while the man is claiming abortion concoction and to think he has to bury the girl without even informing her family. Irrespective of tribe, people should endeavour to condemn evil so evil will not visit your home/loved ones.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Orikinla(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
[size=28pt]
managermahmud:
May the soul of the 'innocent' girl rest in peace anyway.

Meanwhile some girls now, even after reading this, lesson won't be learnt. Some girls are currently having abortion thoughts now. Note that every soul has the right to live!
[/size]

AS FOOLS LIE, SO FOOLS DIE.
MAJORITY OF NIGERIAN GIRLS NEVER LEARN FROM THE TRAGIC MISTAKES OF OTHERS.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by mastasam(m): 2:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
vickoozy:
huh! shocked what a horrific way to die, may her gentle soul R.I.P ......Meanwhile, today is my birthday, my fellow nairalanders show me some love. #thankGoditsmybirthday
happy bornday
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by VickyRotex(f): 2:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
IYANGBALI:
O sii oko do. Vickyrotex I hope you are reading this?pls learn from it,Jesus is coming soon

Yaba left no try for you atall cry embarassed
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by byvan03: 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Reading comprehension is actually difficult for most people, the girl was choked to death with her own clothes. A pure case of premeditated murder and not manslaughter as most opined.
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by sayoreal(m): 3:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is d lesson to guys and ladies,what u can't eat u don't need to taste it.it happened to me many yrs back is only God dat deliver me
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by Truckpusher(m): 3:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
What is wrong with some guys ? unwanted pregnancy is not a death sentence nau - If you have the mind to blow carelessly you should also bear the consequences all the way after all it's just a baby and a mother. angry
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by ramatintin(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
watching in 3D dis story no pure y e b say na one small girl see d guy.dis na nollywood film abeg
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by sabi99(m): 4:19pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrlaw93:
I would rather date a broke guy than date a married rich man.
hope u r telling this to girls ooo, cos u r a guy nd ur not suppozd to say it 2urself
Re: Man Poisons Pregnant Girlfriend In Imo State (Pictured) by sabi99(m): 4:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
How could he have committed such hallowing deviltry, and again he's from my state........Lord have mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Batters His Wife In Port Harcourt, Almost Got Her Blind(photos) / Nigerian Man Arrested In India With Indian Hemp. Police Can't Unlock His Phone / Two Yahoo Boys Fight Over The Money Received From A Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.