Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers (34802 Views)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / How To Receive Answer To Your Prayers / 6 Reasons God Wants You To Prosper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

It's prove not proof.

How does your blow-job issue relate to the atomic bomb?

Prove to me your god exist. Picture evidence pls if truly your god exist!
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
The real question is why this God has no account of Black people in his stories?
Not even one line for thousands of years? Jehovah is not a god for Africans

Ethiopians were blacks. Moses was reproved by his sister and brother for marrying a black woman.

Get you facts right. So now with what you wrote how do you want me to take you seriously with our earlier discussion?
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
ifeness:

Prove to me your god exist. Picture evidence pls if truly your god exist!

Prove to me you have a brain?
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by omonnakoda: 12:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

It's prove not proof.

How does your blow-job issue relate to the atomic bomb?

He is demonstrating that in logic people do not prove negatives.

It is incumbent on he who asserts a thing to prove it and not on he who denies to disprove.

ei incumbit probatio qui dicit non qui negat

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by redsun(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
It is basically because there is no god and you are way too deluded to face reality and make your dreams come through. The only God or devil that exist is you and they play out in your actions and depositions in life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 12:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:

He is demonstrating that in logic people do not prove negatives.

It is incumbent on he who asserts a thing to prove it and not on he who denies to disprove.

ei incumbit probatio qui dicit non qui negat

You also deny the bible isn't inspired by God. So prove it.
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by omonnakoda: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Ethiopians were blacks. Moses was reproved by his sister and brother for marrying a black woman.

Get you facts right. So now with what you wrote how do you want me to take you seriously with our earlier discussion?
Firstly Ethiopians are not the same race as I or other Nigerians so when I say blacks I am talking about us.

Secondly Where in your bible was this REPROVE for marrying a black woman. You say "get your fats right"

OK that is exactly what I want to do so kindly provide a source

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by frank317: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
ifeness:

Believing blindly in a god without evidence of its existence,no evidence of its help to his followers is pure brainwash. The fact that you cannot provide at least a photo of the guy you are defending in the court of non-believers is pure brainwash. Perhaps Frank317 can explain it better for you to understand your situation smiley

The guy is a lost soul... No hope for him. He keeps on ranting about believe believe believe. In order words all he is saying that... Yes I know it makes no sense but just believe or be damned. How can u help such a person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:

Firstly Ethiopians are not the same race as I or other Nigerians so when I say blacks I am talking about us.

Secondly Where in your bible was this REPROVE for marrying a black woman. You say "get your fats right"

OK that is exactly what I want to do so kindly provide a source

Lol! They always want to complicate issues for themselves.

You said no blacks were mentioned. Are Nigerians the only blacks? I have given you Ethiopia you are still not satisfied.

Why didn't they also mention Caucasians?
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by omonnakoda: 12:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Did you read what you quoted? Did you comprehend.I do not have to prove anything. I am the denier.It is those who claim it is fro God that have to prove . At some point there was no bible then the bible arrived so people were then expected to ACCEPT IT as the Word of God. They cannot be asked to disprove.The status quo in logic is if you come up with a claim then you prove it.Otherwise it is UNPROVEN
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
frank317:

The guy is a lost soul... No hope for him. He keeps on ranting about believe believe believe. In order words all he is saying that... Yes I know it makes no sense but just believe or be damned. How can u help such a person.

Lol! The Irony.

You say God didn't create you. But you just happened out of chaos which proceeded from nothing.

We ask you how is that possible.

You say you don't know, it makes no sense, but you just believe there is no God and you mutated from an ape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by omonnakoda: 1:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! They always want to complicate issues for themselves.

You said no blacks were mentioned. Are Nigerians the only blacks? I have given you Ethiopia you are still not satisfied.

Why didn't they also mention Caucasians?

Ethiopians are not Blacks.
We can agree to disagree on that.

Now can you answer the question on Moses and his wife Where is the evidence for this bizarre claim
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
Did you read what you quoted? Did you comprehend.I do not have to prove anything. I am the denier.It is those who claim it is fro God that have to prove . At some point there was no bible then the bible arrived so people were then expected to ACCEPT IT as the Word of God. They cannot be asked to disprove.The status quo in logic is if you come up with a claim then you prove it.Otherwise it is UNPROVEN

So if we are to go by your logic, why don't you help your friend in proving you have a brain.
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by unphilaz(m): 1:03pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Because of so much unbelief, worldliness which brought about powerlessness in the church. People just nowadays feel free to blaspheme God.

Its a shame.

Romams 2:22 "No wonder the Scriptures say, "The Gentiles blaspheme the name of God because of you."
sure becos it is a doctrine a stone set unbelief towards the manifestation of the Spirit. When we have such manifestation, like peter and ananais, the word of knowledge or wisdom, will reveal such worldliness to be addressed.
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by omonnakoda: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So if we are to go by your logic, why don't you help your friend in proving you have a brain.

Firstly I have not claimed I have a brain so do not divert the discussion.
That is a sure sign that you are seeking to end a discussion that is logically uncomfortable for you by being provocative.It won't work!!

Back to topic please........
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
The real question is why this God has no account of Black people in his stories?
Not even one line for thousands of years? Jehovah is not a god for Africans
Not even one miracle where sand was changed into Akpu .No story of Amala or Suya droping from the sky

Why Why?

Great question Jeromejnr failed to answer. He simply told you stuff out of his imaginations. Solomon who's existed is questionable,a guy who's burial tomb can't be found now married a black lady from Africa to consol Black people. How lame

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by redsun(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

The bible is Whitman's propaganda to perpetually enslave Blackman mentally. It was first used for their fellow deprived, but when they wised up,they needed more magas which they forcefully imposed the natives they conquered. They came with gun and cross and it was a case of believe or die.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:

Ethiopians are not Blacks.
We can agree to disagree on that.

Now can you answer the question on Moses and his wife Where is the evidence for this bizarre claim

So now they are not black because you want to suit your claim. SMH

Numbers 12:1 "Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married (for he had married an Ethiopian woman)."

You've lost your argument.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
frank317:

You are going to hell

I rebuke you brother, but I pray for your soul to be saved. Jesus will arrest you as he did for Saul(later named Paul). Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by unphilaz(m): 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! The Irony.

You say God didn't create you. But you just happened out of chaos which proceeded from nothing.

You say you don't know, it makes no sense, but you just believe there is no God and you mutated from an ape.

yet for as long as i can understand, no scientist have understood the grunts of apes, what they mean but almost all human language, man has put an understanding to it and has made living amongst men tolerable. This goes to show a superior creation which man was made from.
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:

Firstly I have not claimed I have a brain so do not divert the discussion.
That is a sure sign that you are seeking to end a discussion that is logically uncomfortable for you by being provocative.It won't work!!

Back to topic please........

Haha! So I can clearly say you don't have a brain.

Good thing you were smart enough to see where it was heading. wink
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by frank317: 1:09pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Lol! The Irony.

Oh dear... There he goes talking about apes and chaos coming from nothing, where the f**k is that coming from again? You are good at conjuring thoughts from your head and it suddenly becomes a reality. Well, I can't blame you. You are good at believing anything.
So what next is in your line of believe? That I said I can fly?
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
frank317:

We can't help him. He is lost in his world of delusion. Perhaps Johnydon22 can help us drag him out smiley
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
frank317:

Oh dear... There he goes talking about apes and chaos coming from nothing, where the f**k is that coming from again? You are good at conjuring thoughts from your head and it suddenly becomes a reality. Well, I can't blame you. You are good at believing anything.
So what next is in your line of believe? That I said I can fly?

So you deny your beginnings.

Okay, so enlighten us, how did men come about?
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by omonnakoda: 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

So now they are not black because you want to suit your claim. SMH

Numbers 12:1 "Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married (for he had married an Ethiopian woman)."

You've lost your argument.
Firstly you have provided no evidence she was black.
You have provided no evidence Moses WAS NOT black
Second if she was black you provided no evidence that they spoke BECAUSE she was black in other words would they have been happy with any other non black woman.Was their objection that she was black or simply that she was foreign.
What is the meaning of the photos you posted are those Cushites??
What evidence do you have that Cushites were black??

In the middle East there are lots of Dark people that does not make them black
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
ifeness:

We can't help him. He is lost in his world of delusion. Perhaps Johnydon22 can help us drag him out smiley

Looooool!

He is calling for backup. grin

Chai! I thought you guys were smart?
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
redsun:

The bible is Whitman's propaganda to perpetually enslave Blackman mentally. It was first used for their fellow deprived, but when they wised up,they needed more magas which they forcefully imposed the natives they conquered. They came with gun and cross and it was a case of believe or die.

And after accepting the religion at last out people are as high as crack addicts e.g Jeromejnr
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Looooool!

He is calling for backup. grin

Chai! I thought you guys were smart?

I'm only seeking help for a brother in serious need. I am my brother's keep after all.

We might have to chain you down at some point.
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:16pm On Oct 18, 2015
omonnakoda:
Firstly you have provided no evidence she was black.
You have provided no evidence Moses WAS NOT black
Second if she was black you provided no evidence that they spoke BECAUSE she was black in other words would they have been happy with any other non black woman.Was their objection that she was black or simply that she was foreign.
What is the meaning of the photos you posted are those Cushites??
What evidence do you have that Cushites were black??

Dude you got no argument.

Etymology[edit]
Cush + -ite, coined in the 1820s. In the early 19th century, the term referred to the tan to dark-skinned Horn of Africans (synonymous with Herodotus' Ethiopians) in general. The technical linguistic sense is due to Friedrich Müller (1876).

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Cushite

Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by Jeromejnr(m): 1:17pm On Oct 18, 2015
ifeness:

I'm only seeking help for a brother in serious need. I am my brother's keep after all.

We might have to chain you down at some point.

Try bro!

Eventually you might be able to.
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by omonnakoda: 1:23pm On Oct 18, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Dude you got no argument.

Etymology[edit]
Cush + -ite, coined in the 1820s. In the early 19th century, the term referred to the tan to dark-skinned Horn of Africans (synonymous with Herodotus' Ethiopians) in general. The technical linguistic sense is due to Friedrich Müller (1876).

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Cushite

Try and use your head,

Alittle.

Read what you posted.
Term was coined in 1820 and yet you refer to Moses marriage about 3000 years earlier.
So how can you say he married a "Cushite" When the word only came into existence 200 years ago long after he died?

Are you saying there were no DARK people among the Egyptians or Jews

You need to realize that the bible you read is a translation .It was not written in English so you need to know what was used in the Hebrew version from which the Bible is translated.Secondly stop posting those pictures they are meaningless and do not buttress your argument about Moses marrying a "CUSHITE" .The reality is there is little evidence to substantiate that there ever was any group of people called Cushite .
Re: 5 Reasons God Doesn’t Answer Your Prayers by frank317: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Sacluxpaint:

I rebuke you brother, but I pray for your soul to be saved. Jesus will arrest you as he did for Saul(later named Paul). Amen.

Stop rebuking bro and fall on your knees and beg your God for forgiveness. Tell him you will never call anyone a fool again. Or you will g to hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastors Asking All Virgins To Step Out. Is It Right? / We Are Yet To Trace Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Record – UNILORIN / Dele Momodu Writes T.B Joshua An Open Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.