Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (4344 Views)

Women Protest Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest; Demand His Release - Vanguard / "Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans" - Vanguard / Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans by Hassan080196(m): 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Instead of bluffing on nairaland, why don't you pick up those arms first and let us see?

Bunch of fools... You still no learn from the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans by odutolasodiq(m): 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Nnamdi Kanu always knew that the Islamic fulani Bigot Mohammed Buhari and his unlettered hausa, yoruba followers will play into his hands. grin
may be he just realised its a rough play... by the time he is out of Dss, I bet his brain must hav been formated shouting! ONE NIGERIA! how I wish ikemba was alive to remind them fight to secede is MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans by kosovo(m): 4:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
The Nigeria government never learns..

Smh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Arrest: Nigeria Finally Plays Into The Grand Strategy Of Biafrans by Mbediogu(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=Hassan080196 post=39096180]You people just enjoy buffing sha.....

You still no get brain or you don't see the vision that biafra is not going to come to pass this era??

Just continue shouting. [/quote

I have said my last word on this lingering
tribal feud which has always reared its head
as Nigeria Biafra disagreement. Any further comment by me as one who saw it all has to be paid
for by Nigeria or Biafra. By the way i
have the scars and an almost 50 year old
shrapnel somewhere inside me. I was less
than 10 when I took it and the war was yet
to start fully. My parents didnt
pull thro. After the war Nigeria made me
what I am today and my best friend remain non
Igbos. I and ppl like me on both sides
would want forget that era but events keep throwing them up. There must be solution in my
lifetime. Long live the ppl living between
the ocean, Cameroun, Benin republic, Niger,
and Chad republics.

The
younger ones from both sides are now in
charge. Incidentally Gowon is 81 today.
The gift then had to be OAU but today it
NKORB or Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear / Domestic Debt Of The 36 States As At December 2016- DMO / Codeine Is Sweet : Aisha Yesufu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.