Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear (4323 Views)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Had N20,000 In Account In 1999 Didn't Mean I Wasn't Wealthy / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Checkout Senator Iyabo Obasanjo-bello's New Look (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by BERNIMOORE: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
Her Beauty still finds its way Back when i only put back her head gear, compare with iyabo Obasanjo, no matter how APC wants to demonise this woman, her beauty without make up shuts their mouth!

1 Like

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by Mologi(m): 1:35pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ehyah!!!beauty is realy on the face of the beholder...

2 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by speedyGonzales: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
it is no secret the OBJ's are ugly...

9 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by scribble: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Is she related to Tinubu

Same eyes

Trust Nigerians to build the man

Destroy the woman

Iyabo needs to compete in Zimbabwe

1 Like

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by simplycarro: 1:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Who is looking more healthy and energetic?

3 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by Proffdada: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
I thought it's Serena Williams
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by BERNIMOORE: 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2015
simplycarro:
Who is looking more healthy and energetic?
Maybe the chimpazee looking one grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by baby124: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why is Iyabo uglier? Because she's dark? Well she looks better than Diezani in this pics. Iyabo is not that bad looking, she just doesn't know how to wear makeup. She's an average looking woman, like 80% of the girls before makeup.

15 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by talk2tosep(m): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2015
I laugh at ppl who think this woman is sick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by Tongsman(m): 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2015
lipsrsealedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by BERNIMOORE: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
put on her glass and she is Beautiful

1 Like

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by bewla(m): 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
o ga ga go
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by OCTAVO: 2:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
talk2tosep:
I laugh at ppl who think this woman is sick.
I tire ooo. Buhari won, suddenly she now has cancer. If Jonathan had won, would she be ill?

9 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by Nemesis99(m): 2:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
E betta make I ugly pass Iyabo and be alive and healthy that to be a good looking dieing thief

1 Like

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by talk2tosep(m): 2:59pm On Nov 22, 2015
OCTAVO:

I tire ooo. Buhari won, suddenly she now has cancer. If Jonathan had won, would she be ill?
really the arrest in london was all planned to allow her to have more time in london...

1 Like

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by thundafire: 3:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
wen OBJ dy papa no find hw pikin one fine dy man gene na world class second 2 none
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by arewafederation: 3:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
Ahhhghhhh like seriously? Whosoever thinks diezani is good looking, den dat person must be crazy nd blind. Dat woman myt b anytn but definately nt pretty.
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by subterfuge: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2015
NIGERIANS ARE SOO EASY TO FOOL THIS DIEZANI IS NOT SICK AT ALL.
SHE IS SIMPLY TROUBLED. THE MONEY SHE HAD HAPPILY LOOTED IS ABOUT TO BE RECOVERED FROM HER. THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM WISH DIEZANI.
JUST DYE ALL HER GREY HAIRS AND SHE WILL BE LIKE A SMALL GIRL AFAIK.
NOLLYWOOD THINGD

2 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by banki(m): 4:22pm On Nov 22, 2015
What is the basis of comparism of iyabo and dezaini?

What is the relationship with apc demonizing her and iyabos ugliness or preetiness

Is iyabo not a member of PDP?
Did IYABO not serve as a pdp senator

What is wrong with nairaland?
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by rubyradiance(f): 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
put on her glass and she is Beautiful

I don't know if I'm wrong but this woman is scamming nigerians,d only difference in d 2 pictures is that her hair was shaved,no makeup no glasses,,i had a relative that did chemotherapy,she was just like her opposite.but deziani hasn't
lost any fat pls I need more convincing

3 Likes

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by CaptaiinG(m): 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
You are beautiful and then die,my friend good health matters alot
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by alsudaes1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
rubyradiance:

I don't know if I'm wrong but this woman is scamming nigerians,d only difference in d 2 pictures is that her hair was shaved,no makeup no glasses,,i had a relative that did chemotherapy,she was just like her opposite.but deziani hasn't

My thoughts too. . .
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by iamrealdeji(m): 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2015
If Iyabo wasn't Obasanjo's daughter,she'd probably be selling fufu
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by Lekan247: 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
Lalastiiclaia see better gist or you still dey on top mountain.
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by talk2tosep(m): 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
OCTAVO:

there is dis movie 'all things fall apart 'wherr 50cent has to loose weight to deliver the cast,I still insist this woman ws neva sick

1 Like

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by Uniben4sure: 10:23pm On Nov 22, 2015
God please save Dezeani.

She's too precious to be lost to cancer cry
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2015
OCTAVO:

Hypocrisy and double standard is actually one of the major reasons nigeria will never move forward
talk2tosep:
really the arrest in london was all planned to allow her to have more time in london...
Hypocrisy and double standard is actually one of the major reasons nigeria will never move forward
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by shizzy7(f): 10:52pm On Nov 22, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Her Beauty still finds its way Back when i only put back her head gear, compare with iyabo Obasanjo, no matter how APC wants to demonise this woman, her beauty without make up shuts their mouth!
God, this woman is going......

And you are here comparing beauty. It does not fade even at death....except when the corpse is decaying.

#Pray4deiziani.
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by BERNIMOORE: 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2015
shizzy7:
God, this woman is going......

And you are here comparing beauty. It does not fade even at death....except when the corpse is decaying.

#Pray4deiziani.
Bad News for you! she had a succesfull operation and treatment....http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-accused-n2-8-bln-scam-oil-minister-madueke/

Diezani Madueke who is currently undergoing successful treatment for cancer in the United Kingdom, her beauty will put many to shame aGain!
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by illiad: 11:05pm On Nov 22, 2015
Hehe

Yorubbish people are renowned for their peculiar ugliness and uncleanliness.
Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by shizzy7(f): 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2015
subterfuge:
NIGERIANS ARE SOO EASY TO FOOL THIS DIEZANI IS NOT SICK AT ALL.
SHE IS SIMPLY TROUBLED. THE MONEY SHE HAD HAPPILY LOOTED IS ABOUT TO BE RECOVERED FROM HER. THAT IS THE ONLY PROBLEM WISH DIEZANI.
JUST DYE ALL HER GREY HAIRS AND SHE WILL BE LIKE A SMALL GIRL AFAIK.
NOLLYWOOD THINGD
rubyradiance:

I don't know if I'm wrong but this woman is scamming nigerians,d only difference in d 2 pictures is that hehair was shaved,no makeup no glasses,,i had a relative that did chemotherapy,she was just like her opposite.but deziani hasn't
Of course she's scamming, She has to be in a Coffin for you guys to believe.

Until she dies, then you will believe she has cancer.
You know, she employed the make-up artist for the movie "all things fall apart".

Until Dora Akunyili died, she was simply troubled and scamming Nigerians.

Re: Sick Dieziani Still Beatiful Than Iyabo Obasanjo, I Just Try Her With Headgear by shizzy7(f): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
BERNIMOORE:
Bad News for you! she had a succesfull operation and treatment....http://www.theheraldng.com/buhari-accused-n2-8-bln-scam-oil-minister-madueke/

Diezani Madueke who is currently undergoing successful treatment for cancer in the United Kingdom, her beauty will put many to shame aGain!
How is that a bad news for me? HOW?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helicopters Have Dropped Arms For Hoodlums In Preparation For Attack On Us, Gov / Watch As Pantami Blocks Tinubu's Wife From Shaking President Buhari.. VIDEO / A Witness At The Airport In Kenya "Nnamdi Kanu Created A Scene At The Airport"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.