Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? (2540 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2015
i have known this chick for 2months now,we chat frequently on watsapp,she always feel excited and comfortable chating with me,but whenever i bring the issue of dating(taking our friendship to next level i.e meeting her),she always feel cold and reluctant,and try to avert and distort the topic

sometimes,she tell she is outta the town or busy

or that her dad is that strict type,that he will strangle her if he finds out she is dating..

the girl is 20 and 3rd yr student

why is it that she doesnt want to meet me?

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2015
♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️

It's Sunday, let's all endeavour to go Church

3 Likes

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by johnwizey: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2015
U still need a doctor to tell u whats up abi
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Beesluv: 8:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Let's see your pix first

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21am On Oct 18, 2015
johnwizey:
U still need a doctor to tell u whats up abi
what are u insinuating ?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
time never reach
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 18, 2015
Hw much airtime hve u sent to her?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
time never reach
ok! Let's play card♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:29am On Oct 18, 2015
Thowbie7:
i use it to call
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:30am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
ok! Let's play card♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️♠️♣️
i dont knw how to play ths type,do u have ludo?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i dont knw how to play ths type,do u have ludo?
cheesy cheesy cheesy better don't derail your own thread

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by donholy28(m): 8:34am On Oct 18, 2015
Take a hint and leave her alone...unless u want to be dumped in her friend-zone
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by billtommy(m): 8:40am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i have known this chick for 2months now,we chat frequently on watsapp,she always feel excited and comfortable chating with me,but whenever i bring the issue of dating(taking our friendship to next level i.e meeting her),she always feel cold and reluctant,and try to avert and distort the topic

sometimes,she tell she is outta the town or busy

or that her dad is that strict type,that he will strangle her if he finds out she is dating..

the girl is 20 and 3rd yr student

why is it that she doesnt want to meet me?

Asking some lady you have never "met" out? Take it easy and meet with her on a friendship note first. Before thinking of taking it tothe next level. Stop all picture-based assumptions

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by IamLEGEND1: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2015
na by force?

leave the girl alone

forget that noñsense about her papa.... if she wanted to date you,even her ancestors no go fit stop her...

Itz either you too worwor for her or u no get brain.

2 Likes

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:47am On Oct 18, 2015
billtommy:

Asking some lady you have never "met" out? Take it easy and meet with her on a friendship note first. Before thinking of taking it tothe next level. Stop all picture-based assumptions
am not asking her out,i have many girls at my disposal
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:48am On Oct 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
na by force?

leave the girl alone

forget that noñsense about her papa.... if she wanted to date you,even her ancestors no go fit stop her...

Itz either you too worwor for her or u no get brain.
i no worwor and am smart...anyoda solution u can proffer?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2015
donholy28:
Take a hint and leave her alone...unless u want to be dumped in her friend-zone
she likes me and cherish my company online,i guess she is shy
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by IamLEGEND1: 8:52am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i no worwor and am smart...anyoda solution u can proffer?

yes

leave her alone

if you are as smart as you say you are then you should know when to take a hint and vacate urself from on top her matter.

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by donholy28(m): 8:53am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
she likes me and cherish my company online,i guess she is shy
Stop deceiving yourself..she might like u but obviously she's not interested in dating you so don't force yourself on her
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2015
donholy28:
Stop deceiving yourself..she might like u but obviously she's not interested in dating you so don't force yourself on her
i guess...i wil stop replying her msg
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

yes

leave her alone

if you are as smart as you say you are then you should know when to take a hint and vacate urself from on top her matter.
am withdrawing myself,buh she keeps buzzing me with msges,always wana chat up with me
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by donholy28(m): 9:02am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
So u can't be friends with a girl without dating her?!! keep on chatting with her but don't bring up d dating issue again...and go get another girl
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Truth24(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2015
Thowbie7:
Now dis is the most funniest yet the wisest comment so far! Lolzz cheesy

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by IamLEGEND1: 9:06am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
am withdrawing myself,buh she keeps buzzing me with msges,always wana chat up with me

[i] [b] Then can't you keep a fun,casual conversation going without having to mention you guys "moving ur relationship to the next level" ?

She no go date you,fine.

she no dey try siphon money and recharge card from you, excellent.

Just keep things interesting

#DazAll

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Son of demon angry
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
Look shes not interested , go to church or go read a book . Ur mates r making money your here moaning about females
Whata waste of energy .

1 Like

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Son of demon angry
undecided undecided undecided who's this one? undecided undecided
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
undecided undecided undecided who's this one? undecided undecided
------>
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Then can't you keep a fun,casual conversation going without having to mention you guys "moving ur relationship to the next level"?
She no go date you,fine.

she no dey try siphon money and recharge card from you, excellent.

Just keep things interesting

#DazAll
which kind play dog wan follow lion play?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

------>
fvck off 〽️'Fvcker
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
fvck off 〽️'Fvcker
Ur mum bruv
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Ur mum bruv
⭕️❗️⭕️$H❕ Eler❗️Bu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is There Really Any Benefit In Male Virginity? / Decliamer. My account was hacked, / Please.. I Am Having Sleepless Night I Need An Advise...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.