Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? (2566 Views)

She Doesn't Want To Date Me Because I'm An Atheist / Blowjobs How Do You Persuade Her / See The Reasons She Won't Date Me (screenshots Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
⭕️❗️⭕️$H❕ Eler❗️Bu
Buhahaha omo buruku jati jati
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by IamLEGEND1: 9:30am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
which kind play dog wan follow lion play?

then if the "lion" no wan E-friendzone himself

make him just port go hunt for new prey.

no time to waste for diz kyn irrelevancies again

badt guy,u never go church?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Buhahaha omo buruku jati jati
lol
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Ino ♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️ Esu ma jo e
Oma jona ota♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
Oma jona aye♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️♨️
Ki aro romo eyi ti mo so
Nitori kini? Nitori oro ti okete ba wi fun ile ni'le gbo, oun taba wi fun Ogbo logbo ngbo, oun taba wi fun ogba logba ngba, aroromo eyi ti mo wi
Weyrey oshi
Joor gerraout of here omo ale
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

then if the "lion" no wan E-friendzone himself

make him just port go hunt for new prey.

no time to waste for diz kyn irrelevancies again

badt guy,u never go church?
gbam! Make op move ahead and stop to dey dull.

On my way to church sir tongue
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Weyrey oshi
Joor gerraout of here omo ale
oti mo anything
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oti mo anything
#crying fuking lunatic
You church today ? Demon oshi
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

#crying fuking lunatic
You church today ? Demon oshi
Hehehehehe oti dun tongue tongue tongue
Na joke I dey oooooo
No mind me

Btw, Wetin do your account?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehehe oti dun tongue tongue tongue
Na joke I dey oooooo
No mind me

Btw, Wetin do your account?
Nothing mehn u like my new atite .. Not really feeling it sef
How u dey
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Nothing mehn u like my new atite .. Not really feeling it sef
How u dey
lol. You wan dey carry this one troll or Wetin?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. You wan dey carry this one troll or Wetin?
Lol i no know joor , i they test water small
Might keep it what you think
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Lol i no know joor , i they test water small
Might keep it what you think
As long as you no do werey reach my side tongue tongue cuz if you do, I go break your head gaskiya tongue tongue
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
As long as you no do werey reach my side tongue tongue cuz if you do, I go break your head gaskiya tongue tongue
grin see my teeth tongue
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

grin see my teeth tongue
lol. Go get oral-B mehhhhn tongue tongue
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. Go get oral-B mehhhhn tongue tongue
kiss
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

kiss
shocked oya so funmi, tani e?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 18, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
shocked oya so funmi, tani e?
Ur uncle
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Ur uncle
bami soro joor
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by 211Observer(m): 10:13am On Oct 18, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Look shes not interested , go to church or go read a book . Ur mates r making money your here moaning about females
Whata waste of energy .
...just like u, ur other mate are in church now or out there making money and you are here commenting sh*t on someone post. haaaa! God punish devil shaa!
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:23am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
i have known this chick for 2months now,we chat frequently on watsapp,she always feel excited and comfortable chating with me,but whenever i bring the issue of dating(taking our friendship to next level i.e meeting her),she always feel cold and reluctant,and try to avert and distort the topic

sometimes,she tell she is outta the town or busy

or that her dad is that strict type,that he will strangle her if he finds out she is dating..

the girl is 20 and 3rd yr student

why is it that she doesnt want to meet me?
nigga you lie a lot.' thought u posted a pic of one fair lady, as your GF.
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 18, 2015
OP, If the girl no gree, you No go rest Abi is it compulsory that she says Yes

I would have thought you were high on Ilesha weed when creating this thread ......... But today is Sunday!!!
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:10am On Oct 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
nigga you lie a lot.' thought u posted a pic of one fair lady, as your GF.
am a ladies man aka play boy
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:26am On Oct 18, 2015
Kingsley1000:
am a ladies man aka play boy
yet, u cant decode this girl...online girl..that shows u are single as fvck..
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:50am On Oct 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
yet, u cant decode this girl...online girl..that shows u are single as fvck..
i understand ur condition,though apparently am single,aint married
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
When the prince of seduction @Charlesnneji day give free tutorials, where you day??...

Girls are emotional beings whilst we guys are logical beings.. you may end up switching off her feelings for you Thereby ending up in the friend zone..

Read books

Read books

And become ladies walking magnet.
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 22, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
bami soro joor
Said your uncle .
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 22, 2015
StrawberryCream:

Said your uncle .
uncle ofo wo niyen?
Re: Love Doctors Here,pls how do i persuade her to date me? by Jadoskii(m): 11:32am On Oct 22, 2015
*Comes in panting*,nigga i ran all the way from portharcourt to tell u that the place is FRIGGING real,i was dumped on that lonely island by wan 'end of discussion' for 8mnths.if not for the god of giamoco cassanova and don juan,i jux hiked on wan mitsubushi dt i had bin turning my back on for years....'runs back to portharcourt'

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Strength Of A Man Is On How He Controls Anger... / Please Help! My 1-year-old Son Won’t Stop Touching His P*nis – Woman Cries Out - / Ladies, Would You Love A Husband Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.