Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. (1530 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Do's And Dont's Dating (women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by OneNaija(m): 11:48pm On Apr 29, 2009
Guys can you buy a Car for a Girl and don't want any in return. I was Watching a Movie.This Guy Has done everything for the girl and the girl was expecting if the boy will ask in return but the guy don't want any in return He just like the Girl Naturally. Does this really Exist in life?
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by inspiredm(m): 12:06am On Apr 30, 2009
OneNaija:

Guys can you buy a Car for a Girl and don't want any in return. I was Watching a Movie.This Guy Has done everything for the girl and the girl was expecting if the boy will ask in return but the guy don't want any in return He just like the Girl Naturally. Does this really Exist in life?

Start from Recharge Cards Brov,

Can an African Man Buy Recharge cards for a Girl and Not want anything in return ?
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by follypimpi(m): 12:08am On Apr 30, 2009
NOT IN THIS LONDON.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by bigbumper(f): 12:12am On Apr 30, 2009
inspired_m:

Can an African Man Buy Recharge cards for a Girl and Not want anything in return ?

Ouch, thats too harsh angry angry angry Would have called you an alakori if not that I had an all night vigil tonight with Agaba tongue
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by tope2000(f): 12:13am On Apr 30, 2009
inspired_m:

Gbam grin grin grin
Yeye guys tongue
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by tboy1(m): 12:19am On Apr 30, 2009
Yep its very possible
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by follypimpi(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2009
@Tope

I heared em SE boiz do it alot buy cars for girls.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by tope2000(f): 12:26am On Apr 30, 2009
follypimpi:

@Tope

Really?? in that case i must move to SE area
but come o. . . . . are those boiz yahoo yahoo? cheesy tongue
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by follypimpi(m): 12:29am On Apr 30, 2009
@tope
Yeah fi real,I was told if they notice ur GF or wiffey is buff they will buy her a CAR to nick her off u(and u lout say 9ija men aint sexy),Pls do oo u might be lucky,no 4get i gave u a head start,we share it 50-50.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by tope2000(f): 12:32am On Apr 30, 2009
follypimpi:

@tope
Yeah fi real,I was told if they notice ur GF or wiffey is buff they will buy her a CAR to nick her off u(and u lout say 9ija men aint sexy),Pls do oo u might be lucky,no 4get i gave u a head start,we share it 50-50.

Steal me away from bf because of car . . . .Mba tongue
U be ole sha 50-50? . . . . if u no fit take 30 then i no gree cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by kaypumpin2(m): 12:36am On Apr 30, 2009
@OP

Hell has a better chance of experiencing a sub-zero temp. cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by bigbumper(f): 12:38am On Apr 30, 2009
follypimpi:

@Tope

follypimpi:

@tope

Borrows J-girl's journal to take notes for research purposes ONLY cool
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by follypimpi(m): 12:39am On Apr 30, 2009
tope2000:

Steal me away from bf because of car . . . .Mba tongue
U be ole sha 50-50? . . . . if u no fit take 30 then i no gree cheesy

Lai Lai,mke sure u ask for a Pink  Range Sport.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by tope2000(f): 12:53am On Apr 30, 2009
follypimpi:

Lai Lai,mke sure u ask for a Pink Range Sport.

Lmao . . . . wait how are we suppose to share a car sef? cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by Feelitx(m): 2:27pm On Apr 30, 2009
What's wrong with that ? I hate to see beauties suffer.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by maray(f): 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
it is possible if d guy is rich.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by ladybam(f): 2:36pm On Apr 30, 2009
maray:

it is possible if d guy is rich.

i tink say d guy no well 4down. else, undecided
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by maray(f): 2:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
else he will perform his duty as a real man cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by Tranngirls(f): 2:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
Some guys that have enough to go around (money to waste) can do that, even in nigeria
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by Fiona0007: 3:33pm On Apr 30, 2009
I just don't understand.
why would a girl accept a guy buy a car for her ? and she does not need to do anything in return? It's OK if he is her father, brother, or husband. But from a BF??
Am I missing something here?
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by yme1(f): 3:34pm On Apr 30, 2009
yeah it happens
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by Secretz(f): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2009
follypimpi:

NOT IN THIS LONDON.

lol grin

A car is a bit much though, unless he got plenty of money, and it's like nothing to him, but for any standard guy, no way, I can't even believe that,

was this a naija movie by any chance? because if soo, that's why it's so unrealistic.! grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by MrCrackles(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2009
Topic

I say YES I CAN!

I say YES WE CAN!! grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by jaybee3(m): 3:43pm On Apr 30, 2009
Depends on the worth of the car.
It's even easier to dash peeps in the western world than in naij as u can get 'em <£500 cars.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by tboy1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
Secretz:

lol  grin
A car is a bit much though, unless he got plenty of money, and it's like nothing to him, but for any standard guy, no way, I can't even believe that, was this a naija movie by any chance? because if soo, that's why it's so unrealistic.!  grin

Its very very very possible and he doesnt even have to be super rich
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by Feelitx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
What a rich man can do,a poor man can not imagine.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by surface(f): 3:47pm On Apr 30, 2009
True talk grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by tombola: 3:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
car ko, moto ni alakori baba sue.
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by surface(f): 3:49pm On Apr 30, 2009
poor man is talking here lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by Secretz(f): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

I say YES I CAN!

I say YES WE CAN!! grin

self fulfilling prophecy is good for the mind , tongue

jay bee:

Depends on the worth of the car.
It's even easier to dash peeps in the western world than in naij as u can get 'em <£500 cars.

more like < £250 grin

Feelitx:

What a rich man can do,a poor man can not imagine.

Standing ovation pls.! grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by toxicguy: 4:40pm On Apr 30, 2009
not with my senses
Re: Guys Can You Buy A Car For A Girl And Dont Want Any In Return. by Czarskit(m): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2009
~ Yes! If she deserves it ~ Or if we're related ~

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Advice, What Do I Do- Because I Love Her. / Can You Do This ? / Naija Girls In Naija Are Money Grabbers And Niaja Girls Abroad Too Clingy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.