Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? (1543 Views)

Do Women Really Have Fish Brain? / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / Why do some women have fish brain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
I dont really know what to call it but i think the men are far more sensible than the women in all aspects,  There was a girl that use to friend one of my neighbours, later, the guy got tired and passed the girl over to his friend that stays in the same compound. B4 u know it, the new guy also has started dating the same girl. So i was wondering that doesn't this girl have a single brain? Not only this, most girls are like that, they dont have sense i must say. Only few of them actually know what they are doing. Note: to the girls; always know that the guys would always be a step ahead of u. Take it or leave it!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by MrsChima1(f): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2011
The hell? You created two posts of the same kind to GET YOUR feeble point across? IF the girls have fish brains then what do the guys have? Fish nuts?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by iyatrustee(f): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2011
You dey vex say no be you dem hand me down the babe to? Or which one concern you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Areaboy2(m): 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2011
lol,  when i saw the topic i tot it was MOBO,  ahahaha

r u pissed cos dem no knack u pass or wat? how is it any of your concern really?. she owes herself her happiness and not you. so mind your own four wheels and let her be.

two cents
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by MrsChima1(f): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2011
Seriously! This some red shit!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by 190: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2011
grin grin grin grin

not only fish brain its suya brain
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by iyatrustee(f): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^ ^ now I believe you are a PROGRAM angry angry
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Avi8r: 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
So your point is based on the fact that a girl dated two guys who were neighbors?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Dyt(f): 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2011
Orisirisi
claps both hands x5
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by 190: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^ ^ now I believe you are a ROBOT angry angry

Lol, And i believe you are a Turkey (Ukewuwu in my local dialect)
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

The hell? You created two posts of the same kind to GET YOUR feeble point across? IF the girls have fish brains then what do the guys have? Fish nuts?

LSGDL!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by 190: 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
^^wats that honey!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by gentlem80(m): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
Blackberry brain I must say grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2011
190:

^^wats that honey!

Laughing So Gatdemn Loud. grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by misanho: 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2011
So loud I hear it behind ma window,
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Atreides(f): 9:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
I honestly thought OP was Mobo. . Anyway i'm sure he'll sniff this thread out sooner or later.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by MrsChima1(f): 9:59pm On Jan 20, 2011
Atreides:

I honestly thought OP was Mobo. . Anyway i'm sure he'll sniff this thread out sooner or later.

Hey baby! How was school today?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Atreides(f): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Hey baby! How was school today?
Hi Mama Chike! How's Chike and Uncle Chima? Hehe. grin grin No school today-Uni's not yet resumed. I live in a bottomless pit of unending boredom. How was your day?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by MrsChima1(f): 10:19pm On Jan 20, 2011
Good so far hun. I am about to tackle this project before I won't have a job. I will be back to whoop somebody arse if the mess with you. (looking at koolchico) Be good suga. Uncle Chima? Girl, don't get hurt! That your papi! grin
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Atreides(f): 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Good so far hun. I am about to tackle this project before I won't have a job. I will be back to whoop somebody arse if the mess with you. (looking at koolchico) Be good suga. Uncle Chima? Girl, don't get hurt! That your papi! grin
grin grin. . Good luck with the project. Wanted to get a summer job or something since i have all this free time but that didn't really work out. . Whoop their arses if they mess with me? What if i want them to? *looking at koolchico et al some more* grin grin. . Make sure you take care of Mr. Chima oh. . P.s-Why the new id?
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by koolchicco: 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
emmboy:

I dont really know what to call it but i think the men are far more sensible than the women in all aspects,  There was a girl that use to friend one of my neighbours, later, the guy got tired and passed the girl over to his friend that stays in the same compound. B4 u know it, the new guy also has started dating the same girl. So i was wondering that doesn't this girl have a single brain? Not only this, most girls are like that, they dont have sense i must say. Only few of them actually know what they are doing. Note: to the girls; always know that the guys would always be a step ahead of u. Take it or leave it!

@OP

I feel you, sometimes I wonder oo and I'm sure most men do too.

The way the mind/sense of an average girl works is simply unimaginable and that's why its not advisable to place a bet on any girl no matter how trustworthy. . .

But then again, Its their loss and our ur gain so do with 'em whatever you will. lipsrsealed undecided

P'S, Max Respect to a few intelligent ones though.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Youngpo413: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2014
The answer is YES
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2014
Eyaa.

OP, I feel your pain. It is well!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by olumaxi(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Wonderin over same issue too...our new company secretary employed in jan to b precise had slept with 2 bosses already......and even datin 1 presently as i write
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
if we ladies have fish brain then you guys have meat brain.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by dmcdad: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
Dyt: Orisirisi
claps both hands x5
Wetin happen? Na church you dey ni? cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2014
if we ladies have fish brain then you guys have meat brain
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by dmcdad: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2014
prettythicksme: if we ladies have fish brain then you guys have meat brain.
Fair enough... Meat strong pass fish. Lol
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2014
dmcdad:
see you some meat no strong pass fish like eja panla
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2014
dmcdad:
see you some meat no strong pass fish like eja panla hahahaha.you guys will be comparing our brain with fish abeg stop that jorrrr.
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by dmcdad: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2014
prettythicksme: see you some meat no strong pass fish like eja panla hahahaha.you guys will be comparing our brain with fish abeg stop that jorrrr.
But girl, between you and me. No let any other person hear am... But you sef know say una dey f**k up big time abi? Una no dey try at all... Yes of course some guys too dey lobby and all that, but talk true, una own bad die!
Re: Do Nigerian Girls Really Have Fish Brains? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
dmcdad:
But girl, between you and me. No let any other person hear am... But you sef know say una dey f**k up big time abi? Una no dey try at all... Yes of course some guys too dey lobby and all that, but talk true, una own bad die!
hmmmm everybody don already hear us naa you for say it for my ear

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Should You Do If Your Wife Caught You Lying About Talking To Another Woman? / Kinds Of Women Every Man Should Avoid / Please Help; I Am Just Confused About This Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.