Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind (4450 Views)

Who Told You God Almighty Doesn't Discipline You When You Sin? / Religion Is An Opium To Those Who Fall Into It! / How To Hear The Voice Of The Lord God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by mustymatic(m): 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2015
johnydon22:

So you agree he married her at six and consummated it at 9... That is pedophilia.

whether she started living with him at the age of 100 or not..
 pedophilia is d sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object, she was of age, hence not a child... we are talking about centuries... it doesn't matter what it is now
We ask in particular the Christian and other critics of Islam, who are reviling the Holy Prophet Muhammad on the basis of his marriage with Aisha, whether they can point out any example of a woman in their religions who played a role like that of Aisha in learning the religion from its founder and becoming the teacher and instructor of all his followers, including men, after his death.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
mustymatic:

pedophilia is d sexual perversion in which children are the preferred sexual object, she was of age, hence not a child... we are talking about centuries... it doesn't matter what it is now
We ask in particular the Christian and other critics of Islam, who are reviling the Holy Prophet Muhammad on the basis of his marriage with Aisha, whether they can point out any example of a woman in their religions who played a role like that of Aisha in learning the religion from its founder and becoming the teacher and instructor of all his SUNNI followers, including men, after his death.

After she organised the slaughter of mohamed's grand kids What a wonderful instructor, role model and teacher to all sunnis. tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Kudducini(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2015
Annunaki:

This thread was started to deceive people into believing Islam is God's true religion, this lie must be refuted because I find it offensive when attributing a religion started by a terrorists as God's true religion.

Why Dont You just Leave Some Matters Alone??

Did Jesus Indicated A Particular Religion Which Is True??
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by true2god: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Annunaki:

After she organised the slaughter of mohamed's grand kids What a wonderful instructor, role model and teacher to all sunnis. tongue
God bless you bro. The same Aisha that mid-wived the whole-sale slaughter of her 'husband's' grandchildren that created the current rift between the shia and sunni muslims? If mohammed, who killed thousands of Jews, christians and others who rejected his 'prophethood' (quran 9:5, quran 9:29), can be called a 'perfect man' by muslims, why wont Aisha (who supervised the killing of mohammed's grandchildren) be a saint.

Karma has a way of paying back. Muslims have a special way of reasoning.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Lilimax(f): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2015
true2god:
God bless you bro. The same Aisha that mid-wived the whole-sale slaughter of her 'husband's' grandchildren that created the current rift between the shia and sunni muslims? If mohammed, who killed thousands of Jews, christians and others who rejected his 'prophethood' (quran 9:5, quran 9:29), can be called a 'perfect man' by muslims, why wont Aisha (who supervised the killing of mohammed's grandchildren) be a saint.

Hmm...
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by plappville(f): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
true2god:

Waoh, you re too on point. Where is Empire that always lie to defend. . grin
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by mustymatic(m): 4:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Annunaki:

Tell us how it happened. Is it also in the Bible?
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 5:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
Annunaki:

The fact that paedophilia was common in the past does not justify a man who claims to be from God and expected to have higher standards indulging in such especially when the character is supposed to be islam's best example. The result of this pathetic example of islam's 'best' is child bride cases and paedophilia which is very rampant and sanctioned in the muslim world.

Did the parents object to the marriage ?? Did Aisha object to the marriage ?? Was wrong with you ?? The same thing happened to Mary mother if Jesus... With Joseph.... Even the prophet enemies then never used that against him....
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
true2god:

Talk is cheap.... Bring your proves... Post 'em here... You liar
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
true2god:

Bloody killers they are, bloody killers.

I felt like crying when I saw this thread.

Op. When will the killing stop?
If that's the reason you want us all to be Muslims, I wish you all death.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by true2god: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
madjnr:

Talk is cheap.... Bring your proves... Post 'em here... You liar
Tell us the part of your story. What is the root cause of sunni\shia wars, violence and bloodshe. Tell us and dont lie because you will be exposed easily.

It is either you are ignorant of the foundation of islam or you are denying\lying deliberately.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
true2god:
Tell us the part of your story. What is the root cause of sunni\shia wars, violence and bloodshe. Tell us and dont lie because you will be exposed easily.

It is either you are ignorant of the foundation of islam or you are denying\lying deliberately.

You're diverting from the topic of the thread... How's sunni and shia war related to the topic here
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by plappville(f): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
madjnr:

You're diverting from the topic of the thread... How's sunni and shia war related to the topic here

Answer joor.... grin grin
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Weah96: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
Why would a know-it-all God give religion or anything to man when he already knows the future decisions of each man? Does it make sense to you? The God would have created a hellfire next to the human manufacturing company so that he could immediately dispose of humans right after making them. It doesn't make sense to prolong an inevitable outcome. You know the man is destined for the roasting chambers, and yet you give him the Quran. Does the Quran produce ice water? Hahaha
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by true2god: 10:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
madjnr:

The topic said 'islam is God almighty original religion to all of mankind'. Which one is the original islam, the sunnis or the shia? Because both shia and sunni cannot be original. Is it ahmadiya?

1 Like

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by plappville(f): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2015
Weah96:
Why would a know-it-all God give religion or anything to man when he already knows the future decisions of each man? Does it make sense to you? The God would have created a hellfire next to the human manufacturing company so that he could immediately dispose of humans right after making them. It doesn't make sense to prolong an inevitable outcome. You know the man is destined for the roasting chambers, and yet you give him the Quran. Does the Quran produce ice water? Hahaha

grin grin grin grin
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by plappville(f): 12:22am On Oct 20, 2015
true2god:
The topic said 'islam is God almighty original religion to all of mankind'. Which one is the original islam, the sunnis or the shia? Because both shia and sunni cannot be original. Is it ahmadiya?

Which one be Shia and Sunni again na? Na two type of Islam dey? shocked shocked
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Annunaki(m): 6:53am On Oct 20, 2015
madjnr:

Did the parents object to the marriage ?? Did Aisha object to the marriage ?? Was wrong with you ?? The same thing happened to Mary mother if Jesus... With Joseph.... Even the prophet enemies then never used that against him....

Aisha was too young to give consent and her ignorant parents did not know better. That said higher standards is expected from someone who claims to be islam's best role model except you are admitting that islam's standards are pathetically low. Concerning Mary's age when she married, it's not stated but it's clear from scriptures she was an adult as at the time of her marriage.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Junior66(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2015
abduljabbar4:

I waited patiently for one bastard to make this kind of foolish comment. What you quoted is out of context and this has been explained severally on nairaland. Are you telling me that the few thousands know more about Islam than millions of muslims? Fool.
a few thousands? Are you joking? Half of the world's muslims are in the extreme. If you want sharia law, something every true muslim should want, then you are an extremist. Do you not want sharia law? There are so many extremities in your religion that one cant even start listing them. Can you kill for your prophet? If you can then you are also an extremist. You guys are in your hundreds of millions. Stop telling us lies here or we will label you a taquiya merchant. Apologies if u are offended.

2 Likes

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Weah96: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2015
The God knows the fate of every human he creates in his factory, but he decides to give each person a limited edition copy of the Quran anyway. Let us imagine a scenario:

Allah creates Malik knowing that Malik will one day serve as firewood for his torture chamber. He then proceeds to give a copy of the Quran to Malik so that Malik could use the guidelines in his life.

Do I look like a small boy to you?
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by basilico: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2015
Weah96:
The God knows the fate of every human he creates in his factory, but he decides to give each person a limited edition copy of the Quran anyway. Let us imagine a scenario:

Allah creates Malik knowing that Malik will one day serve as firewood for his torturpe chamber. He then proceeds to give a copy of the Quran to Malik so that Malik could use the guidelines in his life.

Do I look like a small boy to you?

We have a choice on how to live our lives, mess the environment, marry , worship, believe , curse, kill, exterminate wildlife, etc.
I'll be a lil bit honest. Human beings are the only creation that procreates whenever wherever apart from the he goat that does not care whether she goat on heat.
humans are Gods creation
Satan wisened up Eve telling her she can do coitus any time.
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by blueAgent(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2015
The OP of this article is sick. islam is the most foolish religeon i have ever seen. God does not support islam.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by blueAgent(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2015
johnydon22:
Read the last sentence again and again....

Your God reveres a pedophile and condones his pedophilia as a progenitor of this allegedly ultimate religion Islam ..

It is either this God is an accomplice of that perverted act of pedophilia or such entity doesn't exits. . . Choose wisely which is more likely..

Guy There is God. and God does not support child molestation. becos some people abuse or do bad things in the name of religeon does not make God bad or non existent as you try to claim
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by madjnr: 5:13am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=Annunaki post=39156349]

Aisha was too young to give consent and her ignorant parents did not know better. That said higher standards is expected from someone who claims to be islam's best role model except you are admitting that islam's standards are pathetically low. Concerning Mary's age when she married, it's not stated but it's clear from scriptures she was an adult as at the time of her marriage. [/
quote]

Did she oppose the marriage even after growing up... Mary was what ??pls don't let me hear you again...
Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:36am On Oct 21, 2015
[quote author=madjnr post=39189879][/quote] how old was Aishia when your fake prophet died? How can she opposed the marriage when your fake prophet had already scattered her life. The only time she fought back was to instigate war and you know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by blueAgent(m): 6:47am On Oct 21, 2015
The Bible enjoins us to expose workers of darkness and those who kindles God's anger. { Ephesians 5:11 Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them.} God hates Islamic practices e.g, new moon, slaughtering of Ram for him, facing eastward direction to bow to the ground and worship. etc. New moon means The day when the new moon is first seen or is expected to appear. PROOFS! New moon: Isaiah 1:13-14 states, “Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies…it is iniquity… Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them.” Ram killing: David prays to God in Psalm 40:6 , “Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire;…Burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required.” Killing ram also: Micah 6:6-8 includes; “Wherewith shall I come before the Lord and bow myself before the high God? Shall I come before him with burnt offerings, with calves of a year old? Will the lord be pleased with thousands of rams, or with ten thousands of rivers of oil? Shall I give my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my body for the sin of my soul? He hath showed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God.” Facing east to bow: Ezekiel 8:15-17: 15 “Have you seen this?” he asked. “But I will show you even more detestable sins than these!” 16 Then he brought me into the inner courtyard of the Lord’s Temple. At the entrance to the sanctuary, between the entry room and the bronze altar, there were about twenty-five men with their backs to the sanctuary of the Lord. They were facing east, bowing low to the ground, worshiping the sun! 17 “Have you seen this, son of man?” he asked. “Is it nothing to the people of Judah that they commit these detestable sins, leading the whole nation into violence, thumbing their noses at me, and provoking my anger? The above captioned refers, it is worthy of note that the events recorded by Ezekiel occured at least two thousand years before a certain religion emerged and re-started this way of worship which God considers destestable and pagan worship. I wonder how this way of worshipping rejuvenated and how people are blindly adhering to it. BEWARE!!! Jesus is the ONLY way, John 14:6 AMP BIBLE:Jesus said to him, I am the Way and the Truth and the Life; no one comes to the Father except by (through) Me. We were warned that there would be many false prophets whose job is to lead people astray

1 Like

Re: Islam Is GOD Almighty's Original Religion To All Of Mankind by Weah96: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
blueAgent:

God hates Islamic practices e.g, new moon,
slaughtering of Ram for him, facing eastward
direction to bow to the ground and worship. etc.
New moon means The day when the new moon is
first seen or is expected to appear.

This is the silliest thing I've ever read. God hates Islam? What does that even mean?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pseudos And Heretics Within Christianity / What Is Favour? / Imam Hated Christians Until He Was Raised From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.