Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,328 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us (3945 Views)

I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / "I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us by Ramos16(m): 12:26am On Oct 19, 2015
darefestus:
OP
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you most likely will not get her.

If you've been friends for this long and she hasnt given you any hint she wants you to press through for a relationship, she most likely isnt into you.

You may say "but she enjoys talking to me"..She may, but usually girls av been known to be more chatty and expressive with members of the opposite sex who are just 'friends'.

Just keep your game tight and draw back from her now (start by limiting how often and how long you call her).

That should give you a hint of your stand in her life. If she barely notices or acts aloof too during dis period..Baba just ignore all dat feeling you think you have and look for a babe that likes you for you.

Dont waste your time!!!!

yeah, I think you are right, you know she has barely called me since the day I told her about my feelings, apart from yesterday when I was somewhat ill, I think I will give her the space like you rightly said, and see where I stand in her life, thanks a quadrillion..
Re: I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us by phiszo(m): 3:16am On Oct 19, 2015
bro, forget about her and move on. you are already in the friendzone.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us by gradeA(m): 5:24am On Oct 19, 2015
Ramos16:

I hope I am not the mayor of the zone, that will be a horrible thing for me

Nah, you are not.

You are just the duke of the zone.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2015
gradeA:

Nah, you are not.

You are just the duke of the zone.

grin grin grin grin grin The dreaded friend zone, but OP you waited too long sha cheesy but all hope isn't lost yet. I hope she doesn't currently have a BF otherwise that may complicate issues
Re: I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us by chiraqDemon(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2017
tomzee2:
Just chillout bruh, each time u call her again don't bring up the topic again, just start acting like her boifrnd nd she will play along stop waiting for the YES/NO answer
Forceful entry grin grin
Re: I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2017

Re: I Asked My Friend Out, Now Things Are Weird Between Us by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 13, 2017
OP. let me explain ur current status

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media / Why Do Some Human Beings Find Butts Attractive? ??? / Slayqueen Calls Out Another For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend Shares Her Nude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.