Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . (2826 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 9 - Final Episode) / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant…(sex Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by 01emek(m): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
She always look at me when ever i pass. Please i need your advice!
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by bugzbunny: 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op..... See free house rent
But my hand no dey oo grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by czarr(m): 8:56pm On Oct 18, 2015
Look her back na undecided

In sunny nejis voice"if u face me I face u,look me I LOOK you"

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol,,
maybe her pastor don prophesy give am sey one of her tenants no go pay am next year rent.
You fit be her prime suspect,na why she dey watch you with one eye

4 Likes

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by 1trillionlikes: 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
tell ur landlord
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by gab264(m): 8:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
01emek:
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by ikbnice(m): 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
She's only looking at you and thinking, 'how on earth will this one be able to pay my subsequent rent'.

7 Likes

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by SurefireAsoOke: 9:00pm On Oct 18, 2015
Which eye do u use in seein her

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by ammyluv2002(f): 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2015
ikbnice:
She's only looking at you and thinking, 'how on earth will this one be able to pay my subsequent rent'.
Lol

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Wetin person no go see for here

ROTFL!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 18, 2015
Are you the sun? No one can look at you? Mcheeew.

Anyway, maybe you owe her some back rent.
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by damilareoye: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
be like she is checking why you always bend one shoulder and raise the other all in the name of big boy chasing teens. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Well, get an arrow or a knife and puke it in her eye balls when next she looks at U.
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by ojun50(m): 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Yr own good my na monitoring spirit
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by ADULTBASE(m): 9:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
She is looking at you cos you are ugly!!
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by eyeview: 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
She's not looking at you,she's looking at your destiny
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by darkskingoddess(f): 9:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
Why don't you ask her? Lol grin grin
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Skibofire(m): 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2015
darkskingoddess:
Why don't you ask her? Lol grin grin
Shey? P.s: I didn't turn my screen to properly view ur dp.
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
Op...she might just be someone dah likes to look at pple u knw,no strings attached. undecided
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Charles4075(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2015
Very funny.. Don't let any creepy idea get into your head op.. If you do, that day might be your last day on this earth..
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by styless(f): 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2015
Are you sure you are not owing her rent?
#Just saying.
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by nikkypearl(f): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
Funny comments grin
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Michizzy(f): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2015
Because she get eyes..
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Yungmilio2(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
01emek:
lol
still a tenant
ur mates dey buy house for lekki
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Kingnap(m): 5:44am On Oct 19, 2015
01emek:

Look at her back.... The Bible says "an eye for an eye"

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Kingsley1000(m): 6:22am On Oct 19, 2015
YOU ARE FORTUNE,NO MORE HOUSE RENT,BUT THREAD WITH CAUTION O
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Kingsley1000(m): 6:25am On Oct 19, 2015
Charles4075:
Very funny.. Don't let any creepy idea get into your head op.. If you do, that day might be your last day on this earth..
grin LANDLORD TO SKIN AND STRANGLE HIM ALIVE
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Lordseyad(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2015
She seems to like you, and She wanna fvvck you!

[size=24pt]Is that not what you wanna hear?[/size]
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by IamLEGEND1: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2015
because you are just too over-sexy

her panties start dripping uncontrollably anytime you come into sight and she can't stop herself from staring.....imagining all the naughty things she would do to you if she could get you alone and naked.
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by Kingsley1000(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
because you are just too over-sexy

her panties start dripping uncontrollably anytime you come into sight and she can't stop herself from staring.....imagining all the naughty things she would do to you if she could get you alone and naked.
PERVERTED MIND
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by x6blade(m): 7:52am On Oct 19, 2015
Nyansh am. Free rent and vip treatment grin
Re: Why Is My Landlady Always Looking At Me . by oloriooko(m): 9:46am On Oct 19, 2015
01emek:
you dey owe her husband?
be like she dey vex with you cuz she no dey get soup money where she dey pinch to settle herself
better watch your steps bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

TGIF Let's Lighten Up: Between Guyz And Galz Who Enjoys Head The Most. / Who Wins The Golden Fleece? / Who Keeps Raising Girls With This Mentality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.