Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... (40854 Views)

To Ten Most (controversially) Popular Nairalanders. / More Photos From Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out / I Know You Will Want To Hang Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 10:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
lwkm...I just showed did pix to a gay inspector and he said DAT dey are certified gays..d gayism involved is more contagious Dan hungry man yarn..so please lynch dem on sight..to avoid turning dudes to GAYbreils..

grin.. grin.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2015
nas4q:
They are gays. Confirmed!

spits! smelling disgusting, these guys should be banned from nairaland for spreading their gay philosophy, rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by cold(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

It's surprising how everyone already concluded based on a couple of pictures. I think it's the mob mentality thing going on here where every poster reads the first few comments and post exactly the same thing. Strange social forum if I may say.
This is exactly how someone screams thief in the market and without questioning everybody lunges at an innocent person and starts lynching,throws a tyre round his neck and set him alight. The mob mentality is very much alive around these parts.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by refreshrate: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

It's surprising how everyone already concluded based on a couple of pictures. I think it's the mob mentality thing going on here where every poster reads the first few comments and post exactly the same thing. Strange social forum if I may say.

So you mean to tell me the way both of them are posing in those pictures is normal for you?
Blackteeth:

You are only proving how primitive, mannaless, backward and uncivilized you are. It takes more than wearing jeans and T-shirt or using an iphone to be a modern human. What exactly in picture PROVES they are gay?

How many of your male friends do you hold like that? #suspect
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
Blackteeth:

You deserve the shutting up cos you haven't answered the question I put before you. I repeat, WHO MADE IT LAW THAT ONLY LADIES SHOULD KEEP THIER LIPS IN A CERTAIN SHAPE?

Mr Fool,i dont know where you got that rhetorical question form, a question so foolish it had no beginning and an end
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by ManTiger(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
amiskurie:
What shall it profit a man to dig another man's butt hole and got lynched sometime in the jungle?
For it is better not to have been given birth to that man...

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by sirose(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
most. Useless. Thread ever #KILLALLFAGGOT angry
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
angieberry:
Face, pictures, no difference really

Nah, the thin dude just have a retarded fashion sense is all, nothing spooky about the fat one. Just two people getting together and y'all be calling them gay. Not good
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by hensben(m): 10:35pm On Oct 18, 2015
One of the guy na Alinko dangoslim

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by pweetybhy(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
The thin guy tho cry.. gay shocked sad
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
nas4q:
Smh...
WHAT A SHAME...
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Michellla(f): 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
shogz89:
you look like Janelle monae, seems you new here cos onyx is a star here as well
lol who is that?
and oo never knew he comes here too
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Obrigardo: 10:36pm On Oct 18, 2015
cold:

This is exactly how someone screams thief in the market and without questioning everybody lunges at an innocent person and starts lynching,throws a tyre round his neck and set him alight. The mob mentality is very much alive around these parts.

are you gay too?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by angieberry(f): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
I never called them gay, even though they look gayish
But I just decided to give them benefit of the doubt undecided
Tamee:

Nah, the thin dude just have a retarded fashion sense is all, nothing spooky about the fat one. Just two people getting together and y'all be calling them gay. Not good
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Blackteeth(m): 10:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
nas4q:
If the picture is truly him it still doesn't CONFIRM that he is gay cos sometimes we choose to do crazy things even when it doesn't fully represent our real self. Charly Boy is clearly an example.
You have to wait till you catch them in the real act or they openly say so themselves.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by tobilek(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
Gay tins!!! No time
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by clark0: 10:40pm On Oct 18, 2015
You're living in a fools paradise if you think those two aint freaking gays..
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Lol.....we got gays on Nairaland?........boda seun no dey gree screen users wella angry angry.........and it hit FP,am seriously cryfor nairaland
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Bamz(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
What's wrong for two buddies to have some fun time?

Yup I have a bestie and our bromance is just quite immaculate and I'm straight.

LOL but gossiping is a no no. Small minds discuss people.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by nas4q(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

spits! smelling disgusting, these guys should be banned from nairaland for spreading their gay philosophy, rubbish
Yes something should be done about it cuz nairaland is kind of aiding and abeting dia ilks
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Seculent: 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
Tamee:

Stop displaying your level of stupidity here. Those guys are confirm gays.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
I don mark una face...make una no let me catch una aniwia dese GAYstitutes....I go make sure say u get lynched..trust me.....#spits
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Freemanan:

Smh...
WHAT A SHAME...
terrible shame shocked
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by delors(m): 10:42pm On Oct 18, 2015
Na wah o. Some people need eat more o. See legs like toothpick. Anyways, good picshure
But wait o. Una dey do gay self join?
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Tamee(f): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

Lesbian, this is Nigeria, you get 14 years for being gay if not jungle justice

Will you be happy if I see your mother and call her a lesbian without knowing her first? What pit did you crawl out from dude.

refreshrate:

So you mean to tell me the way both of them are posing in those pictures is normal for you?

Normal? They ain't posing for me, are they? Why should this shii bother me. They are just two people getting together, no one can tell if they are gay or not except they come out to say so.

cold:

I see. Very weird social forum I say. Adults can't even think independently. Crap all over

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by madgoat(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
mrvocalprowess smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Besto(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2015
amiskurie:
Gay couple alert
1000likes you just said my mind..
wtf.... who does thz.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by nas4q(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Blackteeth:

If the picture is truly him it still doesn't CONFIRM that he is gay cos sometimes we choose to do crazy things even when it doesn't fully represent our real self. Charly Boy is clearly an example.
You have to wait till you catch them in the real act or they openly say so themselves.
G.ay go sleep jor. You are a suspect as well
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by stylezee(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
cold:

point of correction dunderhead.."someone" isn't screaming thief here.."everyone" is screaming thief which makes dem thieves[GAYS]…
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Blackteeth(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
Obrigardo:

Mr Fool,i dont know where you got that rhetorical question form, a question so foolish it had no beginning and an end
If you can't answer that simple question then you have lost it. My foolishness is clearly above your reasoning ability. I have no time talking with infant brain cells.
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by iamkingzlee(m): 10:46pm On Oct 18, 2015
This is strange!! You gossiped OMG!!
Re: Photos: Popular Nairalanders, Silverdam And Mrvocalprowess Hang Out... by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 18, 2015
gay boys. Their mentor is denrenle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Man Sells HUGE Snake On Lagos Roadside / Huge Snake Killed In A Woman’s Kitchen In Enugu State (Photo) / Final Year Student Crushed To Death By University’s SUG Vehicle In Edo. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.