Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,561 members, 7,861,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:18 PM

Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform (1484 Views)

My Hands Are Off The Biafran Struggle. / The Biafran Intention Exposed / Updated: Explosion Rocks Oworonsoki Lagos, Four Injured (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by hmohammed(m): 10:39pm On Oct 18, 2015
I was listening to a programme on radio biafra in respect of their fibble leader Mazi Kalu and noted that most of its members are not coordinated or could it be that they are paying a lip service in respect of the struggle. You hear members passing comments like "what are we going to do about the present situation". These biafrans are apparently jokers of the century. Honestly they should go and learn from boko haram on how to put the government on tjeir toes. Also, it appears IPOB members are trying to confuse the objective of IPOB group with christianity.

House, please why are these people very confused?

3 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by cardoctor(m): 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2015
Abeg what frequency is this radio biafra on?
Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by hmohammed(m): 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2015
cardoctor:
Abeg what frequency is this radio biafra on?

Just Google radio biafra and then download the application. I hope this helps.
Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
Muhammed you are an hausa man, what are you troubled about?

3 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by hmohammed(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
Muhammed you are an hausa man, what are you troubled about?

I just don't want them to waste their lives on a case that is dead on arrival. They are very annoying. How can they be spitting out this trash at a time when Nigeria is trying to be one and also attain higher grounds. They are just very selfish people.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hahahahaha Who told you we're not cordinated. Watch and see what'll happen.
Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:
Muhammed you are an Hausa man, what are you troubled about?
Namdi Kanu gave directives to his listeners to kill Hausa people as well as all other ethnic groups who according to him stand in the way of his biafran agenda. So you see why even those of us who are indifferent to the biafran agitation will side with the Nigerian state in this matter.

4 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by vayne(m): 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
So you were expecting them to divulge such a sensitive information about laid down plans because of your free 10mb?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by EasternLeopard: 11:11pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

I just don't want them to waste their lives on a case that is dead on arrival. They are very annoying. How can they be spitting out this trash at a time when Nigeria is trying to be one and also attain higher grounds. They are just very selfish people.

Is one Nigeria by force.?

You hate Igbos and yet refuse them seceding

Don't you think you are mentally deficient

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
kropotkin2:
Namdi Kanu gave directives to his listeners to kill Hausa people as well as all other ethnic groups who according to him stand in the way of his biafran agenda. So you see why even those of us who are indifferent to the biafran agitation will side with the Nigerian state in this matter.

And have they killed?
But you hausa have been killing and still killing.All the hate speech you preach in your mosques, beheading and stabbing your christian neighbours is far worst than what Nnamdi is even saying.

8 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by LordMecuzy(m): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2015
Biafra by IPOB is an online war only...

4 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

If you don't want wasted lives, channel that education to your islamist terrorists in the north, educate yourselves to desist from drilling the an uses of your girl - child, educate your people to stop killing farmers in their farms.Educate and emancipate yourselves from ignorance and myopic poverty! Although I don't like what he he saying, but seriously if he was an hausa guy I'm sure by now this country would have been in serious war.You guys exalts blind followership than any tribe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

If you don't want wasted lives, channel that education to your islamist terrorists in the north, educate yourselves to desist from drilling the an uses of your girl - child, educate your people to stop killing farmers in their farms.Educate and emancipate yourselves from ignorance and myopic poverty! Although I don't like what he he saying, but seriously if he was an hausa guy I'm sure by now this country would have been in serious war.You guys exalts blind followership than any tribe.
babe no vex o, ur location says fct and u are talking like this, do u think if the Ipob boys carry out there northerner killing agenda and the northerners decide to retaliate u wud be on a good side?
are u ready to start loosing all u ve laboured for over a futile action that u know wont work, that all the ipob fellows would do is to end up killing themselves and putting igbos into more problems?

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by hmohammed(m): 11:29pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

Why not let us stay focus on the pending issue. I expect u to address the issue on ground. I have not said or implied anywhere that our attitude to life is excellent

1 Like

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
EggovinMma:

And have they killed?
[s]But you hausa have been killing and still killing.All the hate speech you preach in your mosques, beheading and stabbing your christian neighbours is far worst than what Nnamdi is even saying.[/s]
Nnamdi declared death upon the rest of us Nigerians. We are pleased with his current travailsgrin

3 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by hmohammed(m): 11:30pm On Oct 18, 2015
lygn19:

babe no vex o, ur location says fct and u are talking like this, do u think if the Ipob boys carry out there northerner killing agenda and the northerners decide to retaliate u wud be on a good side?
are u ready to start loosing all u ve laboured for over a futile action that u know wont work, that all the ipob fellows would do is to end up killing themselves and putting igbos into more problems?

Be wise
Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2015
kropotkin2:
Nnamdi declared death upon the rest of us Nigerians. We are pleased with his current travails grin

Be pleased. I don't give a flying fucck about him.

2 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

Why not let us stay focus on the pending issue. I expect u to address the issue on ground. I have not said or implied anywhere that our attitude to life is excellent

There s no issue on ground except threats. You care just trying to paint the guy bad especially when no harm as befall anybody, not even your people. I think you need to mind your business. Nobody is getting attacked except southerners in their farms.

6 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2015
lygn19:

BROS at this point, anything wey won happen make e happen! Everybody will count thier losses.But I know for sure, this time around it will not be in vain.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 18, 2015
i been think say na only yoruba carry biafra matter for head but as i can see now, even the hausa/fulani are interested....................... this is great......... well, in the end, biafra must come and dont forget, some sources already predicted that nigeria may still break under buhari

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by hmohammed(m): 11:45pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamkeyz:
i been think say na only yoruba carry biafra matter for head but as i can see now, even the hausa/fulani are interested....................... this is great......... well, in the end, biafra must come and dont forget, some sources already predicted that nigeria may still break under buhari

Not during Buhari's regime. You guys will just waste ur life for nothing. Well I trust u guys though, you love money more than your life.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 18, 2015
iamkeyz:

I'm not surprised. I know how seriously they need naija. The secession will really devastate them more because they don't even have education to sell.The farmers already are killed daily by boko haram.Go and see the way they fail during thier promotion exams.An average hausa guy even inside FCT dies not understand 'go' or ' come'.The thing can vex me.There is no way you can communicate with them.I don't understand, it's painful and exhausting.

4 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:
I was listening to a programme on radio biafra in respect of their fibble leader Mazi Kalu and noted that most of its members are not coordinated or could it be that they are paying a lip service in respect of the struggle. You hear members passing comments like "what are we going to do about the present situation". These biafrans are apparently jokers of the century. Honestly they should go and learn from boko haram on how to put the government on tjeir toes. Also, it appears IPOB members are trying to confuse the objective of IPOB group with christianity.

So u listen to radio biafra more Dan igbos

6 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by cheruv: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2015
hmohammed:

Now listen
I don't want to be one with you...get it into your head bro undecided

4 Likes

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Fash20: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2015
hmohammed:

that's what happens when people are high on KUNU. Nnamdi kunu love kunu to the extent that he added it to his name.

1 Like

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 19, 2015
chuna1985:

So u listen to radio biafra more Dan igbos
\
my brother o ............... the thing tire me o............ they are the ones getting all the latest news from RADIO BIAFRA yet the claim it has been shut down............
even hausa/fulami dey hide under bed to listen yet they be saying that igbo speaking biafrans cant do nothing.......
well, i see biafra coming, i see buhari regretting arresting nnamdi kanu seriously
and in the end, biafra must come.
eziokwu Chineke
my goodness me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confusion Rocks The Biafran Platform by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 19, 2015
hmohammed:

Not during Buhari's regime. You guys will just waste ur life for nothing. Well I trust u guys though, you love money more than your life.

And you love cows more than you ur own lives!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Biafrans Are Oil Thieves / Breaking: Federal Executive Council Inaugration (with Photo) with portfolio / Has Jonathan Really Handed Over To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.