Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< (5030 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 10:13am On Oct 19, 2015
It was 3 days ago.. Thats on friday precisely.. It was my free day so i was home alone.. After watching some movie fr a couple of hours, it got boring so i picked up my phone hoping to have a fun chat with anyone online, i think it was around 10a.m.. So, i found a female friend of mine online.. We chat'd fr almost an hour..
Then she told me that she was hungry.. I was like "good and cook nah". She said she would av done dat but there is no food stuff available.. Jokingly , i told her "call ur bf naw.. Tell him u need some money"..
Then she said she doesnt have a boyfriend.. I laffed..
Then she asked if i can help her out.. I thought she was joking.. Then i said no problem. Will u come to my house?..
She said she will come if im serious about the money..honestly..i thought she was joking..
Then i gave her d directions.. I tidied up everywhere..
After some time.. I switched of my data connection..
Then she called that she is coming oo.. I said i will be expecting her..
When it was exactly 1pm.. She called nd told me she was at d nearest bus stop closest to my house.. I gave her d direction that leads exactly to my house, then she said i should come nd meet het at d bus stop with the stuff(d money) that she is in a hurry, she wants to go nd pick up her aunts children frm school..(it was friday..school closes at 1pm)..
So, i quickly dressed up.. Hoping to go on and convince her when i get to d bus stop..
When i got there.. She told me that she was in a hurry that i should give her d stuff.. I was like "are u not coming to my house?".. She said she is in a hurry that it should b next time.. She promised that she will visit me soon.. then i stopped a bike man..told her to get on d bike...she said.. Im nt goin to give her d stuff again?.. Then i asked her the total amount of her transport fare, she said #200..then i gave her d #200.. told her bye nd went away..

It wasnt funny cos i had many expectations..

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by gab264(m): 10:14am On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:
It was 3 days ago.. Thats on friday precisely.. It was my free day so i was home alone.. After watching some movie fr a couple of hours, it got boring so i picked up my phone hoping to have a fun chat with anyone online, i think it was around 10a.m.. So, i found a female friend of mine online.. We chat'd fr almost an hour..
Then she told me that she was hungry.. I was like "good and cook nah". She said she would av done dat but there is no food stuff available.. Jokingly , i told her "call ur bf naw.. Tell him u need some money"..
Then she said she doesnt have a boyfriend.. I laffed..
Then she asked if i can help her out.. I thought she was joking.. Then i said no problem. Will u come to my house?..
She said she will come if im serious about the money..honestly..i thought she was joking..
Then i gave her d directions.. I tidied up everywhere..
After some time.. I switched of my data connection..
Then she called that she is coming oo.. I said i will be expecting her..
When it was exactly 1pm.. She called nd told me she was at d nearest bus stop closest to my house.. I gave her d direction that leads exactly to my house, then she said i should come nd meet het at d bus stop with the stuff(d money) that she is in a hurry, she wants to go nd pick up her aunts children frm school..(it was friday..school closes at 1pm)..
So, i quickly dressed up.. Hoping to go on and convince her when i get to d bus stop..
When i got there.. She told me that she was in a hurry that i should give her d stuff.. I was like "are u not coming to my house?".. She said she is in a hurry that it should b next time.. She promised that she will visit me soon.. then i stopped a bike man..told her to get on d bike...she said.. Im nt goin to give her d stuff again?.. Then i asked her the total amount of her transport fare, she said #200..then i gave her d #200.. told her bye nd went away..

It wasnt funny cos i had many expectations..
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by tosyne2much(m): 10:18am On Oct 19, 2015
*sighs*

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 19, 2015
sad

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by jamex93(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2015
Lolx

I no fit laf abeg

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by agarawu23(m): 10:20am On Oct 19, 2015
I like guys like you,
I hope all mugun for romance section will learn from you grin

She is sick undecided her aim wasn't to visit you bro, she just wan scam u but you win her.

Make I go block girl for bus stop? I dey kolo ni? She think say you dey pluck money for tree

9 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by kilokeys(m): 10:21am On Oct 19, 2015
Stingy broke nigga

Crazy ass biatch

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Swissheart(f): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2015
Hmnn....
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 10:27am On Oct 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I like guys like you,
I hope all mugun for romance section will learn from you grin

She is sick undecided her aim wasn't to visit you bro, she just wan scam u but you win her.

Make I go block girl for bus stop? I dey kolo ni? She think say you dey pluck money for tree

when i logged on to my whatsapp at night.. She was online.. She sent a text " was that what we agreed ON"..
I told her that i was very very disappointed.. That she came to my area without coming down to my house.. She was like "but i told u i was in a hurry".. I told her that if i had knew she would b in a hurry.. I wont have asked her to come in d first place..

9 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by paul288yahoo(m): 10:30am On Oct 19, 2015
Expectations? undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by chymystique(f): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2015
For your mind you are Smart... I blame that girl sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2015
kilokeys:
Stingy broke nigga
Crazy ass biatch

lol.. U aint totally wrong tho! So, whats ur point
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by agarawu23(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:

when i logged on to my whatsapp at night.. She was online.. She sent a text " was that what we agreed ON"..
I told her that i was very very disappointed.. That she came to my area without coming down to my house.. She was like "but i told u i was in a hurry".. I told her that if i had knew she would b in a hurry.. I wont have asked her to come in d first place..
she dey kolo grin
You are in a hurry for someone that wanted to help you financially? Big joke.

That's just one of these ladies pranks and I know some are falling for them.

If I hear say she know get bf cheesy
Assuming you gave her, she will tell her bf how she fooled you and they will both share your cash.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by kilokeys(m): 10:34am On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:

lol.. U aint totally wrong tho! So, whats ur point

My point is, u got what u deserve..

U could up ur game and go for some classic chic and not spend time trying to get hungry girls..

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2015
kilokeys:

My point is, u got what u deserve..

U could up ur game and go for some classic chic and not spend time trying to get hungry girls..

well, its a social app...u can type whatever u like..

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by AfricanApple(f): 10:40am On Oct 19, 2015
two of una na mumu I swear

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by IamLEGEND1: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2015

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by rheether(f): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2015
stingy guy. But ladies sef eh!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Tallesty1(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2015
kilokeys:
Stingy broke nigga

Crazy ass biatch
The guy isn't broke bro.

And I don't think he's stingy.

He's financially responsible.

That's what I think

7 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by jmoore(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
Beware of hungry girls!!

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2015
AfricanApple:
two of una na mumu I swear
exactly!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2015
Girls are something else o... Na so I updated my facebook profile, I put footballer as occupation, then striker as role.. See girls wey no dae gree chat with me sef come dae send me "Hi".. Na once afraid catch me o.. Even Silverline wey no dae reply my messages...

Bro just forget about girls for the now and hustle(to those niggas yet to live their dream like mua)..
.#gbam

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 10:58am On Oct 19, 2015
Harbosede02:
exactly!!!!!

Well, tz a free world
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 11:01am On Oct 19, 2015
fighal:
Girls are something else o... Na so I updated my facebook profile, I put footballer as occupation, then striker as role.. See girls wey no dae gree chat with me sef come dae send me "Hi".. Na once afraid catch me o.. Even Silverline wey no dae reply my messages...

Bro just forget about girls for the now and hustle(to those niggas yet to live their dream like mua)..
.#gbam

Thats almost true
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Lovexme(m): 11:03am On Oct 19, 2015
Tallesty1:
The guy isn't broke bro.

And I don't think he's stingy.

He's financially responsible.

That's what I think

Touche!
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by theLegion(m): 11:10am On Oct 19, 2015
I like this guy way... E make sense wella.. But you for buy like 1 Indomie, like try help her small tho cheesy
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Enockia(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2015
mad girl dats how they go about thinking they can always get wat they want
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by naijaboiy: 12:32pm On Oct 19, 2015
kilokeys:
Stingy broke nigga

Crazy ass biatch
Na likes you dey find oga? undecided
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by phillipay: 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Wickedness at its peak...well u both got what u deserved,she goes bak home hungry and you go bak to you well tidied room and konji continues

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Flashh: 12:50pm On Oct 19, 2015
You shouldn't have paid for her bike money. You didn't force her to come at the first place.

You paying for her bike fee makes you look dunce to a girl who was trying to play smart on you.

If she had trekked home, she will know that trying to trick people might later come to hurt her.

She would have being a beggar on the road for T-fare.

I hate girls like this.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Flashh: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:

You ain't the first person she used that lame trick on.

I feel sorry for those guys she had duped and the remaining guys she will try it with and fall mugu. cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

kk / Which State In Nigeria Can Someone Get A Good Wife ? / Massive Storm Hits Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.