Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< (5053 Views)

Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Who Else Has Experienced This? why do some ladies act this way? / Some Ladies And Their "Come And Take Me Out Syndrome" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Missonas(f): 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
What expectations exactly?
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by tonye4u(m): 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2015
bt wait that girl no fit use the transport she pay cum ur hux buy indomie cook

2 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by MrBasketball: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2015
chymystique:
For your mind you are Smart... I blame that girl sef undecided
Go straight to the point and stop contradicting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by yakflowz(m): 2:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
Jimdonnet:
Girls are idiots.rape them allll
U got a sister?
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 2:20pm On Oct 19, 2015
Flashh:
You shouldn't have paid for her bike money. You didn't force her to come at the first place.

You paying for her bike fee makes you look dunce to a girl who is trying to play smart on you.

If she had trekked home, she will know that trying to trick people might later come to hurt her.

She would have being a beggar on the road for T-fare. cheesy

That will be too cruel..
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Flashh: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:

That will be too cruel..
You should have being nice and a cheerful giver by giving her the money without coming to your house then.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2015
Flashh:

You should have being nice and a cheerful giver by giving her the money without coming to your house then.

Lol... I wasnt thought to do so.. I believe its right to make some sacrifices to get what u want.. Like when u sacrifice time nd energy to work in order to earn money e.t.c..
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2015
Missonas:

Do u wanna know?
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:
It was 3 days ago.. Thats on friday precisely.. It was my free day so i was home alone.. After watching some movie fr a couple of hours, it got boring so i picked up my phone hoping to have a fun chat with anyone online, i think it was around 10a.m.. So, i found a female friend of mine online.. We chat'd fr almost an hour..
Then she told me that she was hungry.. I was like "good and cook nah". She said she would av done dat but there is no food stuff available.. Jokingly , i told her "call ur bf naw.. Tell him u need some money"..
Then she said she doesnt have a boyfriend.. I laffed..
Then she asked if i can help her out.. I thought she was joking.. Then i said no problem. Will u come to my house?..
She said she will come if im serious about the money..honestly..i thought she was joking..
Then i gave her d directions.. I tidied up everywhere..
After some time.. I switched of my data connection..
Then she called that she is coming oo.. I said i will be expecting her..
When it was exactly 1pm.. She called nd told me she was at d nearest bus stop closest to my house.. I gave her d direction that leads exactly to my house, then she said i should come nd meet het at d bus stop with the stuff(d money) that she is in a hurry, she wants to go nd pick up her aunts children frm school..(it was friday..school closes at 1pm)..
So, i quickly dressed up.. Hoping to go on and convince her when i get to d bus stop..
When i got there.. She told me that she was in a hurry that i should give her d stuff.. I was like "are u not coming to my house?".. She said she is in a hurry that it should b next time.. She promised that she will visit me soon.. then i stopped a bike man..told her to get on d bike...she said.. Im nt goin to give her d stuff again?.. Then i asked her the total amount of her transport fare, she said #200..then i gave her d #200.. told her bye nd went away..

It wasnt funny cos i had many expectations..

Guy u do well she wanna play u for a fool.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by JOOHEL: 4:06pm On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:

when i logged on to my whatsapp at night.. She was online.. She sent a text " was that what we agreed ON"..
I told her that i was very very disappointed.. That she came to my area without coming down to my house.. She was like "but i told u i was in a hurry".. I told her that if i had knew she would b in a hurry.. I wont have asked her to come in d first place..

"Lmao . Just imagine the girl is a nairalander.?.

American Relationship.
1st day=Date

2nd day=hug

3rd day=hug again

4th day=kiss

5th day=long kiss

6th day=sex

Nigerians Relationship.

1st day=Toast

2nd day=Toast

3rd day=Toast again

4th day=Agree

5th day=Date

6th day=Tried to hug but failed.....

7th day=hug

8th day=Tried to kiss but failed....

9th day=kiss

10th day=long kiss

11th day=tried to have sex but failed

12th day=tried to have sex but failed...

13th day=tried to have sex but failed again

14th day=RAPE!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Missonas(f): 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:

Do u wanna know?
Thats why I asked
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Homguy(m): 5:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
emryxleena:
It was 3 days ago.. Thats on friday precisely.. It was my free day so i was home alone.. After watching some movie fr a couple of hours, it got boring so i picked up my phone hoping to have a fun chat with anyone online, i think it was around 10a.m.. So, i found a female friend of mine online.. We chat'd fr almost an hour..
Then she told me that she was hungry.. I was like "good and cook nah". She said she would av done dat but there is no food stuff available.. Jokingly , i told her "call ur bf naw.. Tell him u need some money"..
Then she said she doesnt have a boyfriend.. I laffed..
Then she asked if i can help her out.. I thought she was joking.. Then i said no problem. Will u come to my house?..
She said she will come if im serious about the money..honestly..i thought she was joking..
Then i gave her d directions.. I tidied up everywhere..
After some time.. I switched of my data connection..
Then she called that she is coming oo.. I said i will be expecting her..
When it was exactly 1pm.. She called nd told me she was at d nearest bus stop closest to my house.. I gave her d direction that leads exactly to my house, then she said i should come nd meet het at d bus stop with the stuff(d money) that she is in a hurry, she wants to go nd pick up her aunts children frm school..(it was friday..school closes at 1pm)..
So, i quickly dressed up.. Hoping to go on and convince her when i get to d bus stop..
When i got there.. She told me that she was in a hurry that i should give her d stuff.. I was like "are u not coming to my house?".. She said she is in a hurry that it should b next time.. She promised that she will visit me soon.. then i stopped a bike man..told her to get on d bike...she said.. Im nt goin to give her d stuff again?.. Then i asked her the total amount of her transport fare, she said #200..then i gave her d #200.. told her bye nd went away..

It wasnt funny cos i had many expectations..
I love you for this. When I meet guys like you, I no there's still hope for Nigerian men. Sadly, most of my friends fall for these sort of scams daily.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Supermiy: 6:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
AfricanApple:
two of una na mumu I swear
wicked..i Gotta Laugh!
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Supermiy: 6:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
Missonas:
to Fall In Love And Live Happily Ever After!..grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Supermiy: 6:40pm On Oct 19, 2015
JOOHEL:

"Lmao . Just imagine the girl is a nairalander.?.
American Relationship. 1st day=Date
2nd day=hug
3rd day=hug again
4th day=kiss
5th day=long kiss
6th day=sex

Nigerians Relationship.
1st day=Toast
2nd day=Toast
3rd day=Toast again
4th day=Agree
5th day=Date
6th day=Tried to hug but failed.....
7th day=hug
8th day=Tried to kiss but failed....
9th day=kiss
10th day=long kiss
11th day=tried to have sex but failed
12th day=tried to have sex but failed...
13th day=tried to have sex but failed again
14th day=RAPE!!!!!!!
hahaha..Lwkm4h grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by shantelrandy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2015
[quote author=gab264 post=39130094][/quote] u are just stingy...u still gave her d same#200 not even #500...u wia expecting odawise..,she's smarter than u.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Mcowubaba: 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
agarawu23:
I like guys like you,
I hope all mugun for romance section will learn from you grin

She is sick undecided her aim wasn't to visit you bro, she just wan scam u but you win her.

Make I go block girl for bus stop? I dey kolo ni? She think say you dey pluck money for tree
He even gave her TP... The babe no go see kobo for my hand cheesy

Yes, I am a broke ass nigga for broke ass biitches tongue

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Missonas(f): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
to Fall In Love And Live Happily Ever After!..grin
Lol no mind d op he wants more in exchange of a mere meal ticket! Meanwhile if toh say she gree he go stil open thread calling her a cheap hungry slut
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Supermiy: 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
Missonas:

Lol no mind d op he wants more in exchange of a mere meal ticket! Meanwhile if toh say she gree he go stil open thread calling her a cheap hungry slut
i Agree..Humans Sha!..But Is That Same Scope You'd Use If For Me Iffa I Ask You To Visit Me? grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by mrjojo: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2015
Really, na wa for guys this days oo. Can't you just help out a lady without any expectations(se.x)..She might actually be broke, or u haven't been broke before?so wat is the big deal? And u even called her a friend, I wonder what type of friend u are, if u can't help out without collateral. Smh
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Missonas(f): 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
i Agree..Humans Sha!..But Is That Same Scope You'd Use If For Me Iffa I Ask You To Visit Me? grin
Lol im not hungry
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by seunny4lif(m): 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2015
Guy, you fall my hand by paying the Okada man angry angry
Na my help, she need and I go come still dey beg her undecided undecided
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Supermiy: 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2015
Missonas:
Lol im not hungry
hehehe..Ynu Could Just Pretend For My Sake Now grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 19, 2015
You were even nice enough to go meet her the bus stop.

I am not very patient with any one (girls and guys) who behave like this.
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
She's no hooker, she's a friend. If u know u aint capable of kindness without getting something in return then, go . fukc . your . self!
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Missonas(f): 8:24pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
hehehe..Ynu Could Just Pretend For My Sake Now grin
Anddd who are u again lol
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Supermiy: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2015
Missonas:

Anddd who are u again lol
the Only Guy With 10 Pacs That Looks Like Puff Puff cool
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Missonas(f): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
the Only Guy With 10 Pacs That Looks Like Puff Puff cool
Hhahaha ok superman
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Supermiy: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Missonas:
Hhahaha ok superman
where Is Your Lex Luthor..Feel Like Kicking An Ass grin
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by Missonas(f): 9:01pm On Oct 19, 2015
Supermiy:
where Is Your Lex Luthor..Feel Like Kicking An Ass grin
Lol nah u cant face him hez too powerful for ya.hey im nt gonna quote u again joor
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2015
shantelrandy:
u are just stingy...u still gave her d same#200 not even #500...u wia expecting odawise..,she's smarter than u.

Im nt wicked..if u say she z smarter cos paid fr her t.fare.. Then its fine
Re: Some Ladies And Their Mumu Smartness.. My Encounter<< by emryxleena(m): 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2015
pinceprinz:
She's no hooker, she's a friend. If u know u aint capable of kindness without getting something in return then, go . fukc . your . self!

hmmm.. That was emotional .. Im crying already.. U r free to comment.. I wont say its ur fault tho!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ways To Get A Girl Hot And Wet Just By Sitting Next To Her / 5 Explosive Experiences From Having Sex From Behinde / I Cheated But He Still Want Me Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.