Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

So Much About Proposal. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Much About Proposal. (714 Views)

UK Based Nigerian Lady Gushes About Her Man After Marriage Proposal. Photos / See What Reno Omokri Tweeted About Proposal And Marriage / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Boyfriend Of 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Much About Proposal. by toys2seven(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
As we all know that the trending thing now is the style, manner, location, possibly the mood and so on of engagement proposals from guys to their girlfriends. These days, when the vision is clear and they’ve received the go-ahead from their spirit man, spirit being or spirit head… don’t even let me begin on anything spiritual before we totally digress from the topic of discussion.

Don’t say my own is too much o. ehen. I know proposals have been the rave of the moment and I’ve heard and seen many ladies throwing two thumbs up to the creativity of the guys with these superb proposal skills and proficiency. These guys who have totally mastered the art of proposing and have held nothing back in showing off just how much effort they’ve put into practising, alone; in their rooms; in front of the mirror – and also rehearsed it a hundred times in their heads.

I’ve just been wondering – does it really matter how a man proposes? Probably he was even on the other knee, the other year, proposing to the other girl (just so you know. PS3 is more expensive than some engagement rings o) but here we are, and who knows what these group of spoiler alert men still have in the bag to showcase again abi is it only me that thinks these people have a network/facebook or whatsapp group?

Seriously, if you ask me, there is no way a man can’t propose and it is as the spirit leads. Just don’t ask me which kind of spirit. Like a friend said and I quote “He should just propose. Proposal is proposal. I’m getting old for God sake. If he likes, let him throw the ring. I’ll catch it abeg.” Before you say she’s gotta chill, maybe she just doesn’t seem to be able to draw out any moral lesson from hiring a band of violin players and a fireworks consultant or the semi cliché ring-in-a-champagne-glass thingy – who has time?

After all said and done, please and please. Let the ladies bashing that guy for proposing to his girlfriend over social media, precisely twitter go and get a life. Yes! Cos they don’t even know if their boyfriends are planning to propose to them inside danfo on a Friday evening return traffic (if he has any plans at all).

Like I said earlier, it is as the spirit leads biko. The spirit led him to twitter and to twitter he proceeded. Is it your twitter account? Is it your relationship? *smh. I can’t say much more than when we get to the bridge we shall all cross it. Amen!

As seen on: http://www.choicereach.com/2015/10/so-much-about-proposal.html
Re: So Much About Proposal. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 19, 2015
They way women are programmed. The two most special moments in their lives

1. The day a guy proposes
2. Her wedding day

They dont care about anything else that happens after these two days
Re: So Much About Proposal. by Tallesty1(m): 10:39am On Oct 19, 2015
It is not 4 me sha.
Re: So Much About Proposal. by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2015
Nonsense..

Keep your stylish proposal, your fancy engagement and expensive weeding and give me a husband, father, and bank manager and I'm there for life. What's the décor if the taste is foul?

People be concentrating on the wrong thing when it comes to marriages that's why infidelity and divorce is high... In my humbled opinion undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Much About Proposal. by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2015
See question oo,does it matter the way a guy proposes??

So the guy should just throw the ring at me and say "bae put on dah ring we are getting married".

Abeg!!! angry
Re: So Much About Proposal. by IamLEGEND1: 11:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Niggaz be proposing inside planes,restaurants,forests..... everywhere.
if u like go climb MTN mast....

Re: So Much About Proposal. by naijaboiy: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nubian113:
Nonsense..

Keep your stylish proposal, your fancy engagement and expensive weeding and give me a husband, father, and bank manager and I'm there for life. What's the décor if the taste is foul?

People be concentrating on the wrong thing when it comes to marriages that's why infidelity and divorce is high... In my humbled opinion undecided
And if he's not a bank manager? undecided
Re: So Much About Proposal. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

And if he's not a bank manager? undecided

He's my bank manager wink
Re: So Much About Proposal. by naijaboiy: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nubian113:

He's my bank manager wink
No o!

He should be your ATM card too. undecided
Re: So Much About Proposal. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
naijaboiy:

No o!

He should be your ATM card too. undecided

I meant he takes care of the family financially.

(1) (Reply)

Loose Ladies / Confuse Mind....(pics Inside) / 7 Things To Do If You Want To Get Into A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.